[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big are the chances that Brexit will not happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: brexit.jpg (19KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
19KB, 624x351px
How big are the chances of Brexit not happening after Theresa Mays failed election? And what will happen if for some reason the Brexit will be revoked?
>>
>>130191542
0%

Brexit is 100% certain. I am not even kidding.

Even a hard Brexit (leaving the single market) is about 95% sure.
>>
>>130192174
You really think hard brexit? I'd like to see it, but isn't it a little early to judge how the snap elections are going to play out, if and when May gets kicked out or steps down, etc.?
>>
>>130192174
hmmm interesting. Its just a very confusing topic to follow since it seems like the British people themselves don't know for sure what they want. It almost seems like it would be easier to just stay in the EU. But a lot of voters will turn extremely angry of course when that happens. I think we just need to wait this one out.
>>
>>130191542

>failed election
>DUP surges as an alternative to UKIP
>>
>>130191542
there will be new elections before new year and then we will see
>>
>>130192839
>ritish people themselves don't know for sure what they want.

europeans know what they want and that is to get brits out of the eu
>>
>>130192636
>You really think hard brexit?
Yes. There is no way the EU hands the Brits single market membership without freedom of movement. And no party, not Labour, not the Tories, can afford a Brexit with freedom of movement for Poles and Romanians.
>>
>>130193309
Good point.

Well I hope they don't drag their feet until the next set of elections, even if it's not finalized until after. This is to critical an issue to not be forming some potential consensus ASAP.
>>
>>130193118
>there will be new elections before new year and then we will see

There will only be new elections if the Tories are certain they win a majority of seats.

You know, "full me once, shame on you, full me twice..."
>>
>>130193558
>There will only be new elections if the Tories are certain they win a majority of seats.

or it is impossible to form a government?
>>
>>130191542
Consider the following
EU really wants to dethrone UK in the EU, as in no special status
EU would want UK to rejoin as a regular member of EEA member
UK will likely reject and go hard brexit
>>
File: churchhill1.jpg (222KB, 713x1048px) Image search: [Google]
churchhill1.jpg
222KB, 713x1048px
>>130191542
hard brexit is the only brexit we want

no price of freedom is too steep

germany bombed the shit out of us and we stood strong,they can do their worst and we will endure

we will defend our island whatever the cost may be we will NEVER SURRENDER!

i would rather go walking in rags in starvation and be free than live on my knees to europe in comfort
>>
>>130195429
Brits always talk about being part of the EU as being an oarsman on a slave ship.
Was It really that bad?
>>
A symbolic Brexit is certain, a true Brexit is probably not going to happen now
>>
>>130197688
Basically it's inevitably going to either federalise or crash spectacularly - these are the only logical conclusions of the project - and we don't want to do either of those things. Committing to the EU is committing to the death of your nation
>>
>>130191542
If Brexit does not happen the north will bring this CUNTry to a complete halt ! i know so many people who are just looking for the excuse to kick off
>>
>>130195429
THIS ! You must live in the civilized north ?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.