[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will blacks have caught up and not need affirmative action?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1486967839743.jpg (135KB, 758x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1486967839743.jpg
135KB, 758x1099px
When will blacks have caught up and not need affirmative action?
>>
>>130191367
After 30,000 years of evolution in a cold climate without the white man's help.
>>
>>130192157
/thread
>>
Never
>>
>>130191367
Look at South Africa for your answer: never.
>>
Well abos were here for, supposedly, 40,000 years and the best they came up with was a stick. Hell the ones in Tasmania hadn't even discovered fire when we arrived.
>>
>>130191367
>...about 52 weeks after the white people leave for Mars?
>>
This woman is literally the whitest "black" I have ever seen

You can tell how desperately these negroes want white skin
>>
>>130193082
/thread. Mfw :-(
>>
>>130191367
Absolutely never. They're going to keep asking for more gibs ad infinitum. Even if we did give them reparations in the form of a large cash settlement that they agreed to, they'd blow it all on stupid shit and blame whitey for shortchanging them.
>>
>>130193082
it's funny south africa was the only economically booming area on that shit continent and the blacks ruined it when control was given to them
>>
>>130193255
Hey at least they got rid of all those pesky trees.
>>
File: 1496697490806.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496697490806.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>130192157
But where will they get the neanderthal admixture
>>
>>130197228
Yeah well that's uh because like... apartheid... and colonialism and stuff....

There's always gonna be an excuse for niggers nigging.
>>
>>130191367
Never. Because you can't level out racial differences with money or laws.
>>
Never. They've built a culture of gimmedats that will not end unless an outside force ends it for them, i.e. cuts them the FUCK off.
>>
This bitch and other divas literally believe themselves goddesses, ironically most of her faggy fans are atheist liberals
>>
A pregnant light-skinned negress is my fetish.
>>
>>130197485
People everywhere have a religious impulse. Atheistic liberals seem to express it through unquestioning belief in SJW causes and veneration of certain public figures. The golden calves of our times.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.