[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys it all makes sense now... Islam is fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: happening.jpg (54KB, 1164x720px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
54KB, 1164x720px
So I have been vehemently against the islamization of Europe for so long.
I felt that they
>Were a threat to our race
>A threat to our future
>The destruction of Europe

But Western degeneracy may yet save western culture.

Let me explain
We have been playing the scenario in our minds as bringing a wolf into a flock of sheep
The wolf being islam and the sheep being europe.

We have it backwards.
You see we have invited islam into our cancerous degenerate cultures. Their culture is attempting to set up roots in Europe but what they do not understand is...

We are like a spider bringing flies (islam) into our webs.

Our degenerates will slowly seep into every fabric of islamic culture and religious doctrine.
The west will metamorphosis their ass backwards religion into some SJW abomination.

We are going to taint every fabric of islamic culture with degeneracy.

For example
Since the influx of refugees according to the world health statistics
>Gay prostitution is at an all time high
>most gay prostitutes are ME/African men
>most purchases of services are ME/african men

Their women are becoming liberalized
>questioning tradition
>Removing hijab and fucking European men
>incorporating european cooking

We arent assimilating them
We are tainting their bloodlines
Reducing their traditions to laughable SJW cults
Our degeneracy is literally to strong for Islam and they will cave under a tide of western degenerates.

The only people capable of destroying western degenerates are western heroes.
>>
File: happening2.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happening2.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>130191139
we need to shill to the SJW community to dissasemble islam

Right now the clerics are pushing the islamaphobia card hard but liberal cognitive dissonance has its limits.

They need to see women being beaten
gays thrown off buildings
THEY NEED TO SEE THE ACTUAL VIDEO'D VIOLENCE

They will not become the crusaders we want them to be because they are to diseased

but why not let our western made disease loose on islam through a projection of their total barbarisms

we cannot talk about the things they do
we have to SHOW the things they do
>>
The problem with this is that the influx from the middle-east is unlimited. While the middle-east remain largely the same, they keep sending over more and more into Europe. Eventually there will be to many islaminiggers, so that the ones that turned away from islam don't matter.
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>130191139
I would rather be conquered by mudslimes than let western degenerates win
>>
>>130191908
>]
let them battle it out and then its our time when they are both weak
>>
>>130191908
i hate that i agree with this.

I'd rather have 3 wifes in the hand than 15 dirty degenerate sluts in the bush
>>
>>130191139
Thanks anon, you cheered me up a bit. I haven't considered the situation from that angle.
We still need a massive war though, just to set our society straight again.
Fuck Islam.
>>
>>130191139

It's gonna be a good show. Now if we can only convince ethnic white people to make babies again. Cause if we don't, there isn't going to be any in under 100 years.
>>
>>130191139
All that does is assimilate them into Western society, making our nations browner and turning into Brazil 2.0

Whatever way you look at it, it's not good. We need to expel them. Turning them into degenerates just makes them more likely to race-mix with us and destroy our race for good.
>>
File: 1473118371119.jpg (71KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1473118371119.jpg
71KB, 540x562px
Made me think and kek.
The problem as >>130191547 described is that they're pretty much endless, however even though islam is ruled by men, we all know just how infectious feminism is. Africans probably aren't even smart enough to understand feminism in the first place so there's another problem.

I'm all for subverting islam and have them realize they better fuck off before their woman start becoming cunts, interesting thread op.
>>
File: mosque-erdogan-quote1-thumb.jpg (76KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
mosque-erdogan-quote1-thumb.jpg
76KB, 460x345px
>>130191139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

May the porks be with You!!!!!
>>
Islam and western degeneracy are based on the same thing - consumerism. Islam heaven is the same as western modern heaven - you sit, eat, drink and fuck, the violence isn't defining feature of islam, just a part of tribal society.
>>
>>130191139
bump because this has potential
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.