[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chinese danger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

Anyone else think the danger China poses both to the West generally and the US specifically is underestimated?

They have a billion people, a massive and increasing military budget, they're the second largest economy in the world and they're really arrogant and nationalistic.

I know you guys on /pol/ fap to this on principle, but Chinese nationalism is dangerous to us, and the fact that we've been weakened and cucked by decades of unrealistic leftist bullshit only makes the threat more potent.

They mean to expel the US forces from Asia and Finlandize Australia. This is deep fucking shit and if it happens the US is done as a world power.

Even if nationalism and authoritarianism turn you on China is pretty fucked up as is East Asia in general (only Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and a few other places are tolerable due to civilizing Western influence).

If you know anything about China, you don't want these people running our world. The problem as I see is that they're a classic case of quantity possibly driving out quality, they don't need to match the West in terms of per capita wealth or power to fuck us and the world up big time because of how fucking many people they have. A China even 1/3 or 1/2 as productive or wealthy as the US per capita would be a formidable danger. They have a massive network of spies all over the world stealing military and industrial secrets, they're dumping their goods all over the world laying waste to whole industries and if you care about it they're also driving endangered species to their deaths.

Someone needs to do something about these chinks. I know we like meming about Jews but honestly Jews aren't half the menace China is. Not ever Chinese is bad but as a society they're terrible and have to be kept under for the sake of the world.
>>
File: chinese danger.png (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chinese danger.png
51KB, 900x900px
>>130189733
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.