[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are millennials turning into mass shooters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: steveo gun.jpg (59KB, 697x410px) Image search: [Google]
steveo gun.jpg
59KB, 697x410px
http://fortune.com/2017/06/14/steve-scalise-mass-shooting-2017/
>>
>>130187423
Its black millenials if you look at statistics
>>
is that machine gun kelly shooting steve o in the ass? i went to school with that kid. he drove a white PT cruiser. now he's some kind of rappist i gather
>>
sexual frustration
caving to the pressure of the increasing importance of being socially accepted
frustration with the education system
three points that all shooters have in common
>>
>>130187423
Obviously they still haven't got rid of enemies if they still angry.
>>
>>130188054
wrong. none of these are the reason.

this is the reason >>130187833
>>
>>130188054
>three points that all shooters have in common

forgot #4 which is most consistent amongst spree-shooters, heavy usage of SSRI's and associated anti-psychotic medications
>>
>>130187423
They have been told from an impressionable age that their opponents cannot and should not be debated. Their opponents views are absolutely intolerable and they should not be listened to. It must be true, CNN are a reputable news outlet. Why would they lie?
Violence is the only option for them at this point
>>
>>130187423
wasn't the shooter a boomer?
>>
>>130188939
Which one? There's like a shitload of them.
>>
I think it has a lot to do with the Zero Tolerance bs and the nation's attempt at taking all violence out of schools. Add the concept that life requires a perfect blind speed run and you have a 16 year old who honestly believes that any act of rebellion or force is tantamount to throwing their entire life away, who also has no life experience on what an appropriate violent reaction looks like.
>>
>>130187833
>>130188541
>everything is niggers fault
UPS shooter and the flashshooterfag where white
>>
>>130190827
All the shooters used guns anyway jerkface.
>>
>>130190827
Black man posting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.