[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCOTLAND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0174.jpg (296KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
296KB, 760x900px
What are your views on Scotland? Any Yanks, Leafs or Aussies on here with Scottish ancestry?

''Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.”
>>
>>130185787
idk
braveheart was a good movie
isnt that blue "paint" actually bird shit?
>>
>>130185913
It's made from plants I think.
>>
>>130185787
Nova Scotia = New Scotland

Most of us here are Scottish/English mixes we have festivals where men wear kilts and play bagpipes.
>>
>>130186136
Come home white man.
>>
>>130185787
Great landscapes.
>>
>>130185787
It's okay lots of nice scenery, I used to go on holiday a bunch there, my grandfather on my mums side was Scottish but her family all live in NI.
Nearly all Scots are descended by basically the same people the north English are anyway, the original highlanders got rekd by no economy and people moving into the lowlands.
>>
>>130187419
A lot of Poles here these days. Good workers.
>>
Scots invented the encyclopaedia and shite.
Not a huge fan of golf but I like the aesthetic use of land.
I love "scottish days" that are overcast, dark and rainy. Excellent weather for ducks.

Remember, Scotland is the original land of the free, and home of the brave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp0amTx6NFw
>>
>>130185787
My genetic lines are from Scotland.
I have a soft spot for Boards of Canada.
I recently saw a Somalian immigrant in a kilt and lost my shit for almost an hour.
The only things formally preventing me from returning to Scotland are the lack of first and second amendment rights.
The homeland needs defending from the Saracens.
Sadly the homeland, like the rest of Europe, seems hell bent on self-destruction.
It makes me sad.
That said, if Scotland goes full Deus Vult I might return and pitch in.
No joke.
>>
>>130187916
I think Scots and English in general are genetically quite similar. We're Celts with influences of Germanic and Scandinavians.
>>
>>130188473
You'd be welcome here any time mate. We're in a bit of a pickle politically and I understand what you're saying about the constitutional rights but at the end of the day you're much less likely to be robbed and shot by one of Obongo's sons here...

We're still 96% white and so many places are completely unspoiled.
>>
>>130188244
It's insane just how much stuff Scots have invented through the centuries.

We wuz intelligent n sheit
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Scots are scumbags and this coming from another scot

Look at the crime news stats on any bbc or any other website

Rape-white
Robbery-white
Assault-white
Murder-white

All Scottish names too, nae pole or any other kinds

Let's see what's the latest today from scumcountry?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40292458
>>
>>130188915
Yes because white Scots are the ones who ruin them
>>
>>130189329
Takeaway the rougher parts of Glasgow and Dundee and we've literally got one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
>>
>>130189485
Where you from lad?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.