[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current US politics are not what they seem...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: eu-evil-inside.jpg (6KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
eu-evil-inside.jpg
6KB, 400x266px
I have it on good authority the current state of politics in the United States are being controlled by outside interests, but not the ones we are being told.

The NYT and the Washington Post are both acting in the interests of the European Union in a power play to become THE major global superpower.

Many are being manipulated into doing their bidding under the guise of partisan politics and can't see past the immediate goal of "impeach Trump." This would have been NO DIFFERENT had Hillary been elected the president as well, as they would have moved to a "Hillary is a neocon" narrative and hang her (metaphorically) on her known scandals.

Trump, obviously, shouldn't have won, so they had to act fast to create context to justify his impeachment, hence the moving of goalposts about collusion, election manipulation, and now obstruction of justice.

Yes, Israel and Saudi Arabia already have a controlling interest in both the foreign and domestic affairs of the United States, but they want to maintain the current state of affairs to use the US to further their own agendas, because the US is useful tool that allows them to superficially keep their hands clean. This is also why the EU is constantly taking shots at them. They aren't our FRIENDS, but they aren't our IMMEDIATE enemies either.
>>
>>130182442

The end goal, as many have already realized, is a civil war in the United States. If this happens, it will cause a collapse of the US dollar and force the world to move towards the Euro, or will be used as pretext to justify the shift over to a global currency. This is why there is currently a Colour Revolution being financed and underway within the US.

The wild card is Russia, who, unlike China, are not isolationists and still have vested interests in international politics beyond their immediate borders. This is why they are being roped into the situation in the hopes of pushing them out of game until the EU can consolidate economic and diplomatic power from the United States.

Both "sides" focusing on domestic partisan issues obfuscates the real goal here. Third time's the charm, Germany WILL rule the world. I doubt this post will really make much of a difference, as there is already too many gears in motion, but I hope some may remember it as these events unfold...
>>
[picture related]
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.