[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the UK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 62

I passionatley fucking hate my country /pol
>Younger millennials are ultra left wing and vote labour so within 20 or so years England will go to labour and stay labour until it becomes an islamic caliphate.
> We have a fucking muslim fucking mayor
> Our media and government love "diversity" and "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" and push these memes as often as possible, appeasing minorities instead of putting our own peoples interests first.
> Our government is terrified of even mentioning islam never mind combating terrorism
> British police didn't investigate Muslim grooming gangs gang raping 1,400 under age non Muslim white british girls for fear of being called racist.
>Street protests against islam, terrorism and rape gangs are covered in the media as "Far Right" and racist. If you get caught at these protests you can be doxxed, lose your job or face criminal charges and probably have to have a fight with Antifa.
>We have a prime minister who has literally wore a hijab and said that sharia law benefits many british people.

>"Mohammed" was the 2nd most common name for british babies in 2016.

> 3 major terror attacks in the space of 3 months and a grand sum of fucking nothing is being done. We're not deporting extremists that wern't born here, we're not closing extremists mosques we're not having a muslim immigration ban. No we're just sitting here like fucking idiots waiting for of our kids to get blown up or to get stabbed when we're having a beer.
>Whilst all this is going on people that should fucking hate islam like gays, trannies and feminists are shouting anyone down who voices their opinion.

All these fucking cunts that love islam and refugees and immigration from the third world are going to realise when it's too late that the thing they dreamed of isn't what they wanted. A part of me wants this country to fall so just I can laugh in their face how am I supposed to bring children in to this fucking mess?
>>
A new party will rise when the time is right.

It will be my party. It's all part of the plan. Don't worry anon, the future is in safe hands.
>>
>>130180362

Our country is too cucked to vote for anyone who would do anything I'm afraid. We're a fucking joke.
>>
>>130180089
Your time is up.
Empires collapse, it takes time, in this case, 100 years, but now, this is the end.
>>
File: churchtomasjid.jpg (472KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
churchtomasjid.jpg
472KB, 2000x1125px
>>130180089
There is no point anymore. They have won, even my little town is getting flooded with niggers and muslims - there was a conversion drive by the NEW local mosque recently. (It was a former church).

We can't do anything against this. Over 50% of our own people (Ie the English) would rise up against anyone who decided to make a stand.

England is finished. This is going to get worse and worse until every last corner of our green and pleasant land is a stinking third world ghetto - all the while people will clap and applaud as our ethnicity is consigned to the history book and every last national park, green space and ancient forest is paved over to house these new people.

My own generation is completely unaware of our history and societal customs, they barely speak English anymore - more rather a form of African patois.

Even now the news is shilling "THESE POOR SYRIAN REFUGEES DIED IN THIS TERRIBLE FIRE. ALL FIVE MEMBERS OF THIS SOMALIAN FAMILY ARE ALL DEAD THEY FLED WAR AND WERE KILLED HERE BY UNSAFE FIRE REGULATIONS"

Nothing will happen, the people who are actively fighting appear to have unlimited police resources to monitor and persecute them whilst Muslims and other assorted third world sewage are free to gang rape and sexually abuse our people with little to no repercussions - and when they get to prison they get to be with all their mates, 3 solid meals a day, access to a gym, a television and a games console plus a library and the ability to earn money within the prison + Education courses.

Kill me please.
>>
:(
>>
Good, fuck Britain

You took one for the team, hopefully the world will wake up at your expense
>>
>>130182208

We fucking deserve it the only problem is all these gays and feminists and liberals that suck islams cock wont be having kids. It's only a problem for us that want to have children as it's our childrens future that is going to be ruined because of the lunatic left. It's depressing.
>>
Wait for the 2021 census lads, all the 'diversity' and 'tolerance' will go out the fucking window. the only white people left in London are gays and lesbians who don't care about the future because they wont have kids, the fire will rise you can't stop nature and the survival instinct.
>>
>>130183043

Trump is the only hope I have left but the amount of back lash he's getting just shows how suicidal liberals are.
>>
File: 1496651469317.png (125KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496651469317.png
125KB, 900x500px
B-but muh brexit!

B-but muh based mummy may!

Loving every laugh, keep the tears coming /pol/
>>
>>130183501
lol this delusion

you said the same about AfD with germany after the refugee crisis, 3million "syrians" and guess what happened? Merkel fucking CRUSHED the AfD and won yet another election
>>
>>130181786
You've gotta be more patient. Our time will come.
>>
>>130183609
I find it sad how you guys have so many restricted rights and the restrictions seem to be tightening

That's your first mistake and ultimately your demise. Soon you'll be jailed for saying things the government doesn't agree with because it's deemed hate speech

Fight for Hungary, Poland, ect

They're the best opposition for Europe. You're a decade or two ahead of us but be are watching from the outside
>>
>tfw you look to England for 'high culture'...
If the UK & USA can't fight this pozzing, We might as well just prep our asses for the chinks.
Please be gentle China...
>>
>>130180089
>be such a proud womyn femynyst that you willingly don a scarf that is supposed to represent the silencing of infidelity
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>empowering
so strong! so brave! such a sign of strength!
>>
>>130180089
At least we can have a good giggle when they start throwing the cunts off buildings
>>
>>130180089

Nothing will change in this country until universal suffrage is revoked. We need to go back to the days when only property-owning men (which means the exclusion of all those who claim money from the state) could vote.
>>
>>130184318
>That's your first mistake and ultimately your demise. Soon you'll be jailed for saying things the government doesn't agree with because it's deemed hate speech

We're already there, they arrested someone for teaching his pug to sig heil and uploading it to youtube
>>
>>130180089
Good thing we exported our trash tier part of population to UK.

Hopefully they will stay there and get fucked by muslims.

Enjoy your national suicide.
>>
>>130184666
Tiny penises. Shouldnt hurt to bad
>>
Reminder that this will get you charged with a hate crime in our country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
>>
>>130180089
Move to jewsa
>>
test
>>
Our country is fucked, this tower fire is gonna cause Corbyn to take over and then Labour will block Brexit. We did everything but it wasn't enough, the UK is finished
>>
>Watching the news and it's showing footage of the aid effort and residents in the area around the burnt out tower
>It seriously looks like the slum of some bumfuck third-world shithole
I had to do a double-take when I saw it. It looked like some craphole from the middle east while it's meant to be one of the better parts of London, and meanwhile the residents could barely speak english and what english they could speak amounted to "gibs gibs gibs"

I love my country but when you're confronted with scenes like this it just makes me feel even more depressed than before. It's to the point where I almost want to watch this country burn and then laugh in the faces of the liberals and sjws when they realise what a huge mistake they've made
>>
File: feext.jpg (310KB, 1261x481px) Image search: [Google]
feext.jpg
310KB, 1261x481px
I passionatley fucking love my country /pol
> Younger millennials are ultra right wing and vote Korwin so within 20 or so years Poland will go to 19th century free market and stay that way until it becomes a facist ethnostate
> Our media and government love "nationalism" and "homogenous society" and "catholicism" and push these memes as often as possible, putting our own peoples interests first instead of appeasing minorities.
> Our government is terrified of saying "we will accept refugees"
> Polish police raided office of anti-racism group that monitors racism and xenophobia and the private homes of some of its board members, seizing computers.
> Street protests for accepting refugees are covered in the media as "leftists" and anti-Polish. If you get caught at these protests you can be doxxed, lose your job or face criminal charges.
> We have a prime minister whose son is literally a priest
> At least top50 most popular names for boys and girls were Polish in the last year
> Not a single terrorist attack in the history
>>
>>130187429
/slowclap
>>
>>130186826
>"Why have the white British left London?"
>"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Yes, this is the level we're at.
>>
>>130187429
sounds like paradise desu. how hard is polish to learn?
>>
>>130180089
''>Younger millennials are ultra left wing and vote labour so within 20 or so years England will go to labour and stay labour until it becomes an islamic caliphate.
''
Untrue, I'm actually 18 and have multiple friends with the same view as me

Fuck off with your demotivating shit you kike with a proxy.
>>
>>130188637
Not hard to understand, very hard to speak fluently. To achieve that it would take like 5-6years
>>
>>130187429

I'm jelly, I went poland in Febuary. It does look poor as fuck in some parts but t was nice to be in Krakow and not see a single mudslime.
>>
>>130180089
> my country
I don't know how to tell you this, my British friend, but it was never your country. Once it was the Crown's, then it belonged to a mishmash of elected and unelected oligarchs, and now it is a pokice state working overtime to replace people like you with immigrants. You don't have a country, much less an empire.
>>
>>130188890

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40244905
>>
>>130189160
b-bullshit
>>
>>130189012
poor as fuck in some parts >>>>> not see a single mudslime
>>
File: 1497621185562.png (406KB, 589x635px) Image search: [Google]
1497621185562.png
406KB, 589x635px
>>130183609
>Trump is the only hope I have left
he might be against islam but america is still getting BEANED and trump is letting it happen
>>
>>130183043

Fuck you, dad needs help
>>
>Cucks to America
>Stupid, celebrity-obsessed, fast food addicted populace who are greedy and only think of themselves
>Women are ugly af and sluts
>Highest teen pregnancy and single motherhood in Europe
>Highest economic inequality
>Natives minority in own capital
>Everything's expensive as fuck
>Permanent grey sky
>No cool fauna or awe-insiring natural beauty, even our beaches are disgusting
>Police service ignore child grooming in every major city
>Young people thrown under the bus with exorbitant house prices, tuition fees, and low wage jobs
>Ugly, cramped, terraced, redbrick houses everywhere
>Young, White men most despised ethnic group
>Having fun consists of getting blackout drunk on the weekend and starting fights
>Can get jailed for expressing the wrong opinions
>Anything cool, like weed and guns, is illegal
I've never understood why lots of English people are so proud and think its the greatest place on Earth. By Western European standards it's pretty fucking terrible. Leaving this country as soon as I get my degree.
>>
when will you niggers take the ultimate redpill realize our planet is getting overcrowded as fuck and the more people die the better. all these mudslimes murdering people and raping women so they fear sex is saving our planet in the long run.no governments are doing anything about it because they know this
>>
>>130181786
Karma is real. You fucked over India, created Pakistan and expected it not to affect you? You can't beat Karmic retribution.
>>
File: BlackPill.jpg (198KB, 456x498px) Image search: [Google]
BlackPill.jpg
198KB, 456x498px
>>130180089
It's okay anon, we will fall together, the future white ethno-state will be a creation of anglo-french on the opposite model of Canada, just like we invented liberalism together we will invent the white-nationalist doctrine of the future, we are already seeing it with the Alt-right and the Nouvelle Droite.
>>
File: british politics guide.jpg (141KB, 1000x623px) Image search: [Google]
british politics guide.jpg
141KB, 1000x623px
>>130180089
>Younger millennials are ultra left wing and vote labour so within 20 or so years England will go to labour and stay labour

We've been hearing that since the 1930s. Funny how it's never come to pass. It's almost as though young Labour voters stop being Labour voters as soon as they have to get a job.

>>130191102
There is a world outside Newcastle. You should investigate it one day.
>>
>>130189111
This jew knows.
>>
So where the fuck do we emigrate to? The same national suicide is happening in all western white countries. It's almost as though there's a conspiracy afoot.
>>
Move to America, there aren't enough white people immigrating here anymore so that'd be refreshing
>>
>>130180089
I didn't read your wall of shit, I just came here to say orange headscarf with a sea green blazer, what was that bitch thinking.
>>
>>130180089
WOAH! Its OK for me to be racist because i'm an American. you CANNOT say these things. SAD!

Lol.
for reals: Come to America. If you dont like the law, move to another state.... Problem solved (usually).
>>
>>130182208
Excellent observation
>>
Fuck this gay country, moving to America as soon as I'm able to.
>>
I like how people in Europe pretend like the American dream was always also our dream and that we have also never really had any roots
>>
>>130198748
>moving to America as soon as I'm able to
Mexicans > Muslims
Mexicans (most) are catholic and most go to church. They are OK in my book long as they speak English and pay taxes. Come to the land of burgers, we have fries too.
>>
>>130187429
>going to uni
lol
>>
File: PCC.jpg (55KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
PCC.jpg
55KB, 620x388px
>No more fish and chips
>No more castles
>No more English being spoken
>No more beer
>No more drunk people
>No more free speech
>No more white European looking people, which come from people who build an empire

I´m going to miss you; at least you are going to be remembered and you´re going to be in History books, as the nations who once ruled a big part of the world; I guess your politicians needed to think about more fuel options instead of stealing oil from poor, and violent countries, that was the "Check" that leaded you to the "Checkmate".

So long, Britain.
>>
>>130199962
Trust me, pic related is on board with this 100%. Obviously they think it will be a House Of Saud kind of deal.
>>
>>130180089
>Younger millennials are ultra left wing and vote labour so within 20 or so years England will go to labour and stay labour until it becomes an islamic caliphate.
What will happen is, the other parties will change their positions to get votes from unhappy people. Why the Democrats went from the party of the KKK (literally) to the Official Party of Black People™.

>Our media and government love "diversity" and "tolerance" and "multiculturalism" and push these memes as often as possible, appeasing minorities instead of putting our own peoples interests first.
Even I've seen Bend It Like Beckham where it's a noble Indian girl and Irish man vs. evil racist homophobic hypocritical Anglo-Saxons.

>> British police didn't investigate Muslim grooming gangs gang raping 1,400 under age non Muslim white british girls for fear of being called racist.
Ah, I had assumed that the girls were from the mudslimes' own community, it's even worse than I thought.

>We're not deporting extremists that wern't born here, we're not closing extremists mosques we're not having a muslim immigration ban.
I wish Michael Savage would be un-banned from the UK because he has *never* advocated violence.

>No we're just sitting here like fucking idiots waiting for of our kids to get blown up or to get stabbed when we're having a beer.
What if everyone tried buying a gun at once, it would incentivize the arms industry to change the laws in the UK.
>>
>>130180089
You betrayed Poland and now you will fall alone.

Time to say good night traitors!
>>
>>130199962
Worst part is that they could have held onto the oil because they were the ones who discovered it (wayyy under the surfaces of the countries that currently own it), but instead the money has gone to arabs who defile white women, fund pisslamic terrorism in the West, and drive luxury cars down sand dunes. At one point only we had nuclear weapons, we could have ended communism in Russia and China, etc.

They literally gave *everything* away in one generation, un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>130180089

Are you fucking retarded?

Social democracy (labour) has never changed a country any more than conservatives did. You are ALREADY a kebab-cucked nation. Just face it.
>>
File: 1487161409829s.jpg (2KB, 111x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487161409829s.jpg
2KB, 111x125px
>>130200988
>>
>>130189889
He has deported "dreamers", though
>>
File: Uk-Pakistan.gif (790KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
Uk-Pakistan.gif
790KB, 375x304px
>Cucked by Mudslimes
>Smallest housing in Europe
>Terrorist attack every month
>Government frantically working towards a 1984-style State
>Female population constantly raped

Meanwhile, in Ireland:
>No Mudslime attacks
>Taking in very, very few Syrian refugees compared to the rest of the West
>Not a police State like Britain
>Lower taxes than Britain
>Bigger housing
>Better infrastructure
>Still have illegal abortions

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>130180089
>I passionatley [sic] fucking hate my country /pol/
Well, good news! So do the Muslims you import.
>>
>>130198748
Don't we need a half mill in the bank or some shit like that? America is hard to emigrate to.
I would suggest knocking up an American student, but if they are here and a student they are likely to be a raging SJW with aspirations of moving over here and leading a miserable life until they hit the wall and return to America to buy some cats.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 125x125px
be me
married to an kiwi girl
2 boys
will leave this shithole in next few years
only solution for people stuck here
form secrect militias
horde melee weapons and crossbows
master archery
buy cheap riot gear from online suppliers
get ready for gradual socio-economic collapse
>>
>>130202311
>>Taking in very, very few Syrian refugees compared to the rest of the West
True, but I'm surprised at this desu
>>
>>130202311
Isn't there a gay paki guy somewhere in your government now?

At any rate, shows how the good can prevail while the bad shoot themselves in the feet.
>>
>>130202593
I hope you make it out. A guy from South Africa told me that a friend of the family went back one last time and got shot in the head.
>>
>>130202641
Why? We're a very tribal people

>>130202732
He's Indian and gay. But at least he's based on dole cheats and taxation.
>>
File: 1473016511512.jpg (977KB, 1500x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1473016511512.jpg
977KB, 1500x1034px
England is lost. I live in Scotland, I just pray we hold fast. We're a pretty racist people, so I would like to think that Islam would never gain the traction here that it has down south.

We have places that have lots of immigrants but they seem to know their place.
>>
Seriously, move to the US. If your young enough join a branch of the military it's an easy way in. Become a Christian and show how you are being marginalized by Islamic terror and apply for refugee status. When you get here use that accent get married have 4+ kids buy 4+ guns and then use the family visa system to bring your kin over.
>>
>>130203007
Old generation, yes. But now you are a nation of softlad SJWs. Your young are liberal af and will doom the country. The only reason it's taking longer is because the liberal cunts flock to London.
>>
>>130203159
Scots problem is alcohol. All stereotypes aside, Muslims in Scotland are making bank from their shops in a way that is not happening in England.
>>
>>130180089
That picture is offensive to true patriotic Brits. Grovelling to fucking muslim cunts for votes. Traitors should be hung
>>
>>130203159
>scotland
>racist

Scotland is ultra left wing, you keep banging on about nationalism and independance but want to stay in the EU. Fuck it rebuild hadrians wall to keep you haggis shagging bastards out.
>>
>>130195477
Difference being they were all white in the 30s and without social media.

Once the older white brits die off we're done for. Non whites and millennials will vote in far left Marxists.
>>
>>130203267
Maybe so. But by the time the older generations die off the younger generations will hopefully realise what a failure multiculturalism and multiracialism is.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x236px
can't wait for nuclear war
eventually it will happen
people who haven't got bunkers will perish
just think about it
if nk doesn't use theirs
somebody eventually will
and once that happens
bye bye Brownskins
no more crops
only the rich will survive
I don't give a fuck if I die
as long as billions perish in the nuclear fire
and nuclear winter afterwards
fuck the poor
watch them scream
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 958x833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 958x833px
>>130203451
and their children castrated
can't have more cucks breeding cucks
you're only white if I FUCKING SAY SO
>>
File: Chaos_god.png (171KB, 255x395px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_god.png
171KB, 255x395px
>>130203817
Hope springs eternal. The only certainty is that this is now a path of non-stop happenings.
>>
>>130203457

The true nationalists don't want to remain in the EU, that's why the independence movement and the SNP are losing support.

I will say though, we are fickle as fuck and don't seem to know what we want, but one thing we don't want for sure is our culture annihilated like the English one has.

Hadrians wall was a boundry marker btw, not a construction to obstruct movement.
>>
>>130204172
Just watching the news and i cant even feel emotion when the london fire doesent even look like it happened in my country.
>>
>>130180089
Very well-written post, OP.
>>
>>130180089
Be me

watching ITV news

Queeny bothers her arse to meet some victims with grandson Willy

It's time for them to leave

Bunch of muslims tell the Queen- "Come here, come here" like she's their fucking dog

They drive off, after Willy says "we'll come back, we'll come back"

muslim women- She didn't even come and speak to us, shaking their heads

What fucking planet are some people on?
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 225x225px
gotta lov glaswegian and Geordie racism
people in Sunderland and Newcastle are racist and proud
I've seen people call Sikhs Muslim terrorists knowing that they are not Muslim
I remember when kosovan muslims were rehoused in Newcastle
those dirty Muslims started inbreeding
violent mobs forced them out
>>
>>130180089
>Brexited to get rid of the European immigrants
>Bring in more Pakis, whose families actually voted FOR Brexit.
>Will leave European convention of human rights (probably too islamophobic).
>Only country with Sharia courts.

Beautiful.
>>
>>130180089
>Brexited to get rid of the European immigrants
>Bring in more Pakis, whose families actually voted FOR Brexit.
>Will leave European convention of human rights (probably too islamophobic).
>Only EU country with Sharia courts.

Beautiful.
>>
>>130180089
You care about none of this countries real problems only about your feelings.

Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>130200738
Who wants to have sex with a middle eastern woman?

Fuck, who even wants to look at one?
>>
>>130204851
Lack of respect being taught in their culture. They dont like our culture so why would they show respect towards it. As a kid I was given a chance to meet prince williams at the national memorial arboretum and got to shake his hand. Never felt happier meetim royalty. All im saying is they want gibs in one form or another. They dont earn respect.
>>
>>130201453
I agree with (((Marx))), socially, both labour and the conservatives are by and large on the same page, both want immigration, both want to appeal to the layman, both want to appeal to minorities, etc. (I can't be bothered to go through every aspect)
>>
I wonder how much longer Theresa May is going to let you guys use 4chan.
>>
>>130180089
I remember when everyone had to bow down to the king and queen of the United Kingdom, the rulers of the sea and almost all of the known world. Now its the opposite.
>>
>>130205576
It's quite common in the underclass too. The fucking sense of self importance in some people is literally staggering
>>
>>130203817
>Implying that facebook and co.aren't doing its best to permanently brainwash plebs.
Face it, unless we get a charismatic, no bullshit leader, who correctly voices and portrays what is truly wrong (Like hitler), our societies will never wake up in time.
>>
older british ladies are so hot
>>
>>130204851
>Bunch of muslims tell the Queen- "Come here, come here" like she's their fucking dog
That's exactly what they are.
>>
>>130205605
I'll leave when it gets that cheeky
>>
>>130202311
Have you been around our bigger cities? It's happening, give it time.
>>
>>130205225
>Who wants to have sex with a middle eastern woman?
At least in the US, they're encouraged to stay with their own kind (or take in a malleable white prog) to maintain their "identities" while it's considered evil for us to even speak of identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
(the comments section, too)
>>
>>130180089

Dont worry breh. We will get a chance to fight this eventually. Wouldnt surprise me if /pol/ played a part in bringing enough of us together to start something.
>>
>>130205689
Wow how old are you? I remember when we went to Indonesia on a boat, took like 8 months but we ate so much pepper on the way back, it was awesome.
>>
>>130206335
Prog kek, like it. Better name for them than "progressives", that flatters them no end.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>130206465

geen drugs nemen en posten tegelijk jan-jaap klaas van der willem
>>
I actually wonder what kind of idelogy that can realistically save this country. Ive always been quite libertarian but I just think people cant be independant. Is fascism the only solution? Should I just start my own country?
>>
>>130204667
We are divided between the Protestants and catholics still, with the catholics being cucks and the protestants being misguided dickheads for the most part, our cultural and religious divisions are profound enough that we cannot as of yet truly back a party that represents our socio-economic interests when it comes down to a wire.
We do have much lower crime rates than comparable english cities though, and our community ties mean that we tend to vote liberally, thus the SNP Left wing nationalism.
>>
France has got serious competition.
>>
Read Ragnat Benson. Have at least 3 kids. Teach them abt independence. Be independent. Learn to hunt, fish, garden, everything you can. Don't give up hope, it's what they want. If you are looking for a leader, it may be a sign that you need to be the leader you seek.
>>
>>130206856
*Ragnar Benson
>>
>>130206335
Britian has Minority Ghettos too, (The Entire Urban London) the problem is when the men go hunting for native poon.
>>
File: DSC_1410.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1410.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>130206661
Goed geraden. Waarom niet? Jij zit daar vast ook met een koude Leffe.
>>
>>130197287
Poland/hungary/russia/Japan(i just want to see nationalism at this point)
>>
>>130180089
Keep crying bitch nigga, there is nowhere left for you to go. No one respects freedom anymore. Everywhere you go you'll discover the same shit in different flavours.

This is the reality, accept it or delude yourself into thinking it's any different elsewhere.
>>
>>130206311
Yeah, but it's not nearly as bad
>>
>>130204851
They probably wanted to stab her.
>>
>>130206650
They don't like being called the democrat party or libs, either.

>>130207237
Same here, although they freak out if a white guy so much as holds a door open for one of their women as I did once.
>>
>>130189889
Daca ends in 2018 unless it's renewed. Who's going to renew it?
>>
>>130180089
UK is the biggest shithole I ve lived in. No freedoms to be found anywhere...
>>
File: michael-caine.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
michael-caine.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
>>130180362
Can we have British Paleoconservatives?

>restrictions on immigration
>rollback of multicultural programmes
>decentralization of the federal policy,
>restoration of controls upon free trade
>greater emphasis upon economic nationalism and isolationism in the conduct of foreign policy, >generally revanchist outlook upon a social order in need of recovering old lines of distinction and in particular the assignment of roles in accordance with traditional categories of gender, ethnicity, and race.
>>
File: red-charity-box-collecting-.jpg (70KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
red-charity-box-collecting-.jpg
70KB, 866x1390px
>>130208179
My village in Scotland has been colonised by Pakis setting up 'shops' and a kebab take away ( a chinese takeaway also).
When i was a kid, i used to sometimes put spare change into the charity 'deposit cup' like pic related. It was only when i was older, i realised that the cup (the only charity cup there as if it wasn't bad enough) was actually to support a local mosque...
No. Fucking. Words.
>>
>>130180089
It's true tbqh. As a child, I was fascinated by British history, but recently I realized I don't like to read about it anymore, as I see how that past glory is disgraced these days.
>>
>>130209132
I'm sorry about that, anon. These people are parasites, someday they'll be latching onto to spaceships and building mosques that rotate to point to Earth.
>>
>>130182208
if you were real patriot, you'd torch it
>>
>>130209132

Where do you live?
>>
While Europe and the USA go to shit im laughing at you from my third world shithole of a country where there are lots poverty but at least the dominant class are xenophobic white people, the population is kind of traditionalist (almost no libtards here), the poor are uneducated inmigrants no one gives a fuck about. I'm glad I was born in Argentina instead of a first world country. I'm leaving one I get my degree tho.
>>
>>130209345
Growing up, British history was the traveling civilization (instead of the traveling circus), but then I saw how disrespectful and ungrateful that the "new Europeans" were.
>>
>>130180089
I mean as far as quality of life goes, it's better than average. You can make good use of the remnants of the UK. Though it's certainly not the reputation England has, property and land is dirt cheap on a value to value basis in many areas (North East to name one). Its possible to make decent money here if you have a good head about you. But all of this is just waiting for the inevitable civil war or complete collapse.

Also if you start speaking out against Islam all of this goes away.
>>
>>130207792

Move to a country that is "western" only in the most abstract interpretations of what western values are? To a country where your children's children would still experience discrimination, a country that would never accept you unless you're loaded and brilliant, to pseudo-democratic states in which communism, tsarism, oligarchism, and capitalism are blended together in a froth of fecal matter?

Look at this other thread.
>>130157707
First post; best post.

Now I don't advocate starting a "race war" or fighting terrorism with terrorism and I strongly doubt we'll live to see the end stages of white genocide ourselves. But your ancestors didn't reach out with their bloodied hands and dying breaths to hand you South Korea... they handed you Sweden. Sweden and the USA are your only two options.

> lol 51%

Yeah, sure, but... guns, geography, free speech.
>>
>>130180089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws2GDT0Xr78

should have never regressed into satanism
>>
>>130209584
North of Edinburgh, but not Aberdeen.
>>
>>130209132

Burn the shops down.
>>
File: f6467528eca40efe472a361079848d6d.jpg (360KB, 5100x2700px) Image search: [Google]
f6467528eca40efe472a361079848d6d.jpg
360KB, 5100x2700px
>>130180089
what KInd of nonsense is this
pragmaticaLLy, we can be friends as before
THEM and we
ALL together
>>
>>130210194

Dundee?
>>
>>130180089
What you hate is the government, the freemasons, and the capital, not the country or the people itself necessarily.
>>
>>130195477
Nice chart man saved
>>
>>130180089
>nothing is being done.

How can you complain, when you yourself capitulate in allowing it to happen? Start the war anon, or everything your fathers fought for will be lost.
>>
>>130210505
More rural, i said i live in a village anon, but no dox.
>>
File: 1480904272947.png (294KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
1480904272947.png
294KB, 634x476px
I have zero hope for this fucking country. Once I finish sorting myself out I'm out of here. Don't care where, anywhere but here. The realisation that the England I was raised to love and cherish has in actual fact been dead for a century is completely and utterly demoralising.
>>
>>130187429
Being under Soviet control during the Cold War spared you from getting infected with the ideological poison of cultural Marxism.
>>
>>130182208
>My own generation is completely unaware of our history and societal customs

Being a serf, and bowing to the queers in charge. They are missing out on nothing.
>>
>>130202311
As soon as England falls to islam they will invade Ireland.
>>
File: 1492078331460.gif (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1492078331460.gif
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>130180089
Revelation 18:4- And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Times almost up
>>
File: 1479487658171.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1479487658171.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>130180089
>>"Mohammed" was the 2nd most common name for british babies in 2016.
IT'S DROPPED A PLACE
PAKIS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
> and stay labour until it becomes an islamic caliphate.
You deserve every negative feeling you have for thinking this could even be vaguely possible. pull your head out of your ass, numbnuts
>>
varg is right, there are no political solutions
>>
>>130209707
> My country's doing sort of alright for the time being, there's no libtards, except for all these feminists naked in the street but ignore them
> So FUCK YOU, people I claim to support and identify with! Haha! Sucks to be you! You'll get no support from me! Fuck you, got mine!
> btw I can't wait to emigrate lol

And people wonder why this Angolan Astronomy Forum has a reputation of doing more harm than good to what it's supposed to agree on for the sake of winning penile comparison.
>>
>>130210007
American education strikes again
>>
File: 678574868.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
678574868.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>130210783
yes anon
start the war
slay a muslim, jew or nig nog
others will rise up and join you in your endeavours
no detrimental repercussions will materialise
>>
File: 1378476191005.jpg (22KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1378476191005.jpg
22KB, 500x260px
>>130180089
ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHU AK-BAR!!
>ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHU AK-BAR!!

>>
>>130182208
>complain about church converted to mosque
>don't attend church
We've abandoned our faith, they haven't.
>>
>>130211347
No, it was the MOST common name for British babies in 2016, they counted alternate spellings of Mohammed separately.
>>
>>130211849
>Muslims
>British babies
Are they British though? I wonder what cultural identity they would give primacy.
>>
>>130209132
>>130209538

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER EAD LMFAO
OMFG MY SIDES
>>
>>130211783
Indigenous Europeans are just as devoutly religious as muslims, the problem is Europeans switched religions from Christianity to the global warming cult.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>130180089
I know how you feel, and yet I shitpost about other countries, knowing we are all fucked
>>
File: ajhajt6ajt6.png (130KB, 300x353px) Image search: [Google]
ajhajt6ajt6.png
130KB, 300x353px
I used to think that Winston Churchill was the greatest political figure in Britain in the 20th century, now I realize it was really Enoch Powell.
>>
>>130212860
"Here is a decent, ordinary fellow Englishman, who in broad daylight in my own town says to me, his Member of Parliament, that the country will not be worth living in for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about something else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking – not throughout Great Britain, perhaps, but in the areas that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no parallel in a thousand years of English history. We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées whom they have never seen." - Enoch Powell
>>
>>130212860
JUDAS!!!
>>
>>130182208

Can´t wait to see a minarete built there, you can now lie on your own bed.
>>
>>130184318
Soon? People have already been arrested for "hate speech" i think.
>>
>>130212860
"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood."
- Enoch Powell
>>
File: 9874576i57463.jpg (51KB, 650x405px) Image search: [Google]
9874576i57463.jpg
51KB, 650x405px
>>130213236
>you can now lie on your own bed
will do
you mean the non islamic one surely
>>
>>130180089
she looks like a fucking leper
>>
>>130212860
>>130212975
Naturally he was an Irish MP, so he couldn't do much to change British politics... But he sounds really based, i'm surprised i have never heard of him before.
>>
Problem is we have nutcase teachers in Universities and City schools radicalising our young to become left wing nutcases. Campus politics is toxic for anyone who wishes to apply the most minimal amount of critical analysis.

tis what happens when you encourage plebs who take 3rd rate degrees into universities.
>>
>>130180089
>how am I supposed to bring children in to this fucking mess?
Lots of people with money moved to the main land or to Australia. Its a huge drain of millionaires from Europe. Alone France lost 10.000 last 10 years. And its getting worse.

We should also accept the fact that the millennials will never clean the streets and wake up 5 at morning so they can make latte for those who go to their useless social media jobs.
So they need the poor to make the jobs nobody wants to make. Since the poor refuses, they need stupid immigrants.
>>
>>130180089
But hey, no more of those filthy Romanians and Poles after Brexit amirite? Cause we were the real fucking problem of your country right? You turned your back on Eastern Europe now as you did in WW2. Go choke on Paki cock now. You deserve it.
>>
>>130213704
Wrong, millenials do not EXPECT to do these jobs, therefore it should be priority to not feed this mentality, and to break them... Starting with higher tariffs on Starbucks.
>>
>>130213587
Powell wasn't Irish, he was from Birmingham.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell
>>
>>130183915
Yes. Because the industry lamented for 10 years, that little german twats rather go on social wellfare then clean the streets, sell you coffe at 7 in the morning or do other shitty jobs like driving a bus. Half of our public transportation drivers are from Africa. Nobody wants this job anymore (until the bus drives itself). Our large office is cleaned by an Iraqi with half of his family. Some sort of Russian crew cares about the plants. The kitchen and the toilets are cleaned by Turks. They needed 100 new apprentices/year for jobs on the conveyor belt. Stupid, soon to be automated jobs. Only people from Russia, Balkans - and some few refugees even applied. And they could fill 50 of the jobs. In the last years they couldn't even find 10.

Thats the reason Murkel wins. Because everybody wants to keep his job and it only works if we have slaves.
>>
>>130212975

Such a great man, the kind of man Britain rarely produces anymore. Looking down on us now thinking "tried to warn you, you fucking idiots"
>>
>>130202593
I have a bullet proof vest, russian gas mask with 2 unused filters and a baseball bat. How will I do?
>>
>>130211849
Alternative spellins together top the chart, but just Mohammed alone is under Oliver. And it's not Britain but for London alone you fucking retard.
>>
>>130214397
I thought he was an Ulster MP, my bad.
>>
>>130203159
Scotland come across as super tolerant cucks to be honeat mate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
>>
>>130214532
He was... It was the only place in the UK where he saw hope.
>>
>>130212298
Just remember that france Will not even give these shitskins a designated identity for fear of racism and discrimination, and have not since the colonial days.
>>
File: Tatra mountains Poland 2.jpg (337KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Tatra mountains Poland 2.jpg
337KB, 1280x853px
>>130187429
Poland might be poorer than western European countries but it still sounds like heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
>>
>>130197287
>hates immigrants
>wants to be an immigrant
What makes you think your selected country will want YOU.
>>
>>130204700
Same
>>
>>130180089

My family are all leftwing and campaigned for Corbyn hardcore. I haven't seen them in months and been away during these past three Muslim terror attacks. Caught up with them today and all they can talk about is how Trump needs to be impeached and how Theresa May needs to go.
>>
>>130214770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0YGdROxVE
>>
>>130214785
There is better fate than being absorbed by the slav, lad. They are the indians of europe, using free-movement to get more gibs and monies, yet very nationaslistic with a horrible tongue.

>>130215246
May needs to go, she cannot lead the tories and is detrimental to our cause as a board. She ruined everything, threw away her majority by having a random election and talking about fox hunting and grammar schools, effectively alienating her.
She is damaged goods.
>>
>>130197287
Try a realtively stable third world country. Here most of the population is white, islam is virtually non-existent and you could easily land a very good job if educated. Also it's really easy to immigrate to this kind of countries.
>>
>>130197287
Australia.
>>
>>
File: Mosley4.jpg (55KB, 415x553px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley4.jpg
55KB, 415x553px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
>>
>>130188637
They'll be invaded first anon, be more cautious.
>>
>>130215732

>our cause as a board

Just put the fucking fedora on already, pathetic
>>
>>130184318
I was sectioned in a mental hospital after being put in custody for, and I quote "for peddling conspiracy theories, aggressive behaviour (defending myself after being assaulted) and hate speech

The country is finished. Done. Get out whilst you still can.
>>
>>130210263
Finland, I fucking love you.
Hard, passionate love. You're like the only cool country in the world.
>>
>>130187429
And yet with all that, you still live in the 3rd world shithole that is Poland lmfao
>>
>>130180362
I am looking forward to the prosperity of The War Economy.
>>
>>130185196
It's their cars that they should be worrying about.
>>
File: 1244048732688.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1244048732688.png
8KB, 493x402px
>It's millennials fault manufacturing was shipped off to China and India and our economy is service based and people don't want to serve coffee for the rest of their lives
>>
>>130216186
>Says literal faggot
Yeah, its almost 12 at night here, so getting a bit lazy with sentences is inevitable, but she is weak as fuck right now, and laughing stock to the 50% who didn't vote for right wing parties.

Not to mention her own party is against brexit, its just a big mess we are in, and she is the scapegoat as of late,
>>
>>130180089

> USA proxy.

Honestly lads this is pathetic now.
>>
>>130180089
then fuck off the europe asshole

uk the great.
>>
>>130204700
Glad I'm not the only one, honestly it was difficult to feign concern for the normalfags at work so they don't see me as a sociopath.
>>
>>130187429
>One of the poorest European countries
>Completely raped and pillaged by the Nazis
>Same thing happened under Soviet occupation
>Miserable brutalist commie bloc architecture
>Still 100x better than London or any of the other degenerate third world cesspool cities in this former colonial empire

Race is real
>>
>>130192448
What little civility India contains is a consequence of British influence
>>
>>130180089
So long best enemies
>>
>>130216952
I have literally not heard anybody talking about the shit skin fire.
>>
>>130180089
Your country is more than it's current geopolitical situation. It's your culture, language, tradition, history, the history of both good and bad times, of heroes who died in defence of your country. The history you should be proud of (all the times you defended yourselves from the external threats) and the history you should be ashamed of (backstabbing your allies and nations who you, at least partly, owe your survival to, including Poland, among others). Learn from both good and bad and work so the bad doesn't happen again.

You need to love your country and wish the best for it. Work and fight to defend it. Remove kebab.

Nothing more pathetic than a person who dumps their heritage because harsh times have come.
>>
>>130182208
I seriously dont understand how ppl arent marching with pitchforks on westminster. 2hat the fuck are they pushing inside your brains?
>>
>>130213553

Hopefully, but things aren´t looking good right now are they?
>>
>>130206661
haha belgies talking to the dutch

they think you are dumb

lekker
>>
>>130217622
I live in the far north of Scotland, London is so far away but it feels like I am just waiting for the cancer to spread
>>
>>130217417
You are going down as well, you know that right?
>>
File: (JPEG Image, 700 × 393 pixels).jpg (40KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
(JPEG Image, 700 × 393 pixels).jpg
40KB, 700x393px
>>130217622
We're spiritually defeated. The attack on the soul is always more brutal and more damaging than any attack on the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8
>>
File: IMG_2996.jpg (189KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2996.jpg
189KB, 1242x1242px
>>130180089
Leave then?

I did. Now I live in based Texas, drink around fires, shoot guns and fuck any woman I want just by taking to them.

It's fun and easy anon, give it a try.

>pic related, dates from a similar thread
>>
>>130192448
>fucked over india
pajeet detected, no one other than pajeets gives a fuck about those street shitters.
>>
File: 1497010703834.jpg (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497010703834.jpg
20KB, 200x200px
>Americans think they're not even more fucked then us

America will be the first white country to become a minority, then France, then Germany then the UK followed by Sweden.
>>
>>130217622
>>130217622
It's too late. The government has been flooding the country with 3rd world immigrants for decades. The problem is now too big to deal with in a measured way

The (((politicians))) have been turning up the heat in the proverbial pan for decades and it's only just dawned on us that it's too late to jump out. All that's left for those of us who can see what's really happening is to move elsewhere or embrace the blue pill
>>
File: 1496674703043.jpg (109KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496674703043.jpg
109KB, 718x718px
Looking at properties in:
> Italy
Nice beautiful friendly people, get the impression they dislike Islam and immigration. Lots of open spaces and lovely weather. Fantastic history.
> Hungary
People saying it's nationalist. Don't know much about it
> Netherlands
Have an on/off thing with a Dutch girl, seems intelligent and above all this multiculti shit of the UK. I'd be a real manlet though in Netherlands

Lekker

Can I come and live in your countries? What is it like? I will learn your language and don't need gibs as I have online business to pay my way
>>
>>130180089

Good. I hope the Queen gets raped by muzzies on Liveleak and Westminster Abbey is turned into a mosque.

You greedy cunts chose diversity in 1939 and are getting everything you deserve.
>>
>>130180089
>1,400
It's you again, stop spreading disinformation and Khan is only mayor for London.

You mongs need to realise that the whole western world is fucked not that you're not a JF anyway OP.
>>
>>130215732

May going is what Owen Jones wants, so I want the opposite right now. It would only empower Corbyn.
>>
>>130218516
You're sucked into their own narrative built up for themselves. You're bought into the "wrong side of history" theme, and already declared yourself the loser before the battle has already began.

Alfred's kingdom was reduced to a swamp and he couldn't even make a loaf of bread without burning it and getting yelled at by peasant.

But when he woke up, when he decided that he will not allow it to end like this, he found his soldiers came to him, the fyrd and the thegns assembled, and he took back his land.
>>
>>130182208

White men are weak and pathetic. You run from every battle rather than fight. It's why trade jobs, going innawoods, and becoming a NEET are so popular.

You have no power and don't care about obtaining it. I'm enjoying watching your society burn. I hope your deaths are brutal and painful. It's what you deserve.

>history books

Your history will be erased just like how they're tearing down Confederate Statues in America right now. White men will never learn to win at all costs; they are much happier to lose with """dignity""" than actually break the rules and get shit down. And on that note I'm fine with the Confederate Statues being torn down. Losers don't deserve monuments to their failures.
>>
>>130213579
Top Kek.
Either her handlers calculatedly threw the election to muddy the brexit waters, or she is an incompetent spaz. I'll go with occam's razor on this one.
>>
>>130219073

This, we have the opportunity to be looked back upon as the people that saved the West. Even if we lose, lets not go out like pussies without even fighting back. Bullied and cucked to the end. Our race, cultures and lands deserve a hell of a lot of invader blood to be shed before we give them away.
>>
>>130219021
Also undeniably true, but at this point, what is the lesser of two evils, letting may try to limp along for 5 years, or get a gibs giver who seems to have a half decent (if deficit increasing) plan.
>>
>>130219073
Good post.
>>
File: italy.jpg (59KB, 611x552px) Image search: [Google]
italy.jpg
59KB, 611x552px
>>130218710
If I sold my house and business I could buy a comfy property here and marry a beautiful Italian girl and have some kids and escape Londonistan and live a traditional life in a beautiful country
>>
File: 3453464564567.png (412KB, 689x893px) Image search: [Google]
3453464564567.png
412KB, 689x893px
>>130184318
>>130213373
It's already here.
>>
>5% of the country is muslim
>when twig finally snaps they will be slaughtered by the majority
>BAAWW I'M LEAVING MY COUNTRY SO I CAN SIT IN A SAFE HOUSE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WHILE MY COUNTRY BURNS
You are all a bunch of fucking pussies.
>>
>>130211104 Starting to think along these lines too
>>
File: umad.gif (1MB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
umad.gif
1MB, 320x235px
>>130180089
lol
>>
>>130220052

No way is it only 5% really. Probably closer to double that, and probably a quarter shitskin as a whole.
>>
File: KqgIn8d.jpg (275KB, 1600x1138px) Image search: [Google]
KqgIn8d.jpg
275KB, 1600x1138px
>>130219469
We need to awaken the spirit, and boost the noise to our ideas. Make a blog, make a youtube channel, retweet, post on facebook. When in public and people ask what you think, you don't mumble off some platitudes YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK!

We need to boost the signal to these ideas, and show that it's not the views of a fringe minority, but a growing movement that its acceptable for the youth to be a part of.

Fascism is COOL. It looks astounding, and it's tough, it's strong, there's fire in its belly and force in its voice. It's not your limp-dicked teacher, it's masculine, it's virile.

None of this will have a solution solved by a democratic party, because the political system wont allow it, so why do we keep talking about the vote and about the politicians?

Mosely didn't see himself as a failure, even in defeat, and neither did Hitler. Remember "he who will come after"? They had a Burkean view of their struggle for the souls of their people. Stop considering it a war that has already had victory declared, and instead see it as a battle lost, but with more to come.

Our fight is for the soul and the heart of our people, and that all that thousands of years have accomplished was not done in vain. Does the suffering and strife of your forefathers mean nothing to you? Are you content to allow it all to have been a waste?

If not, then stop acting like it is.
>>
File: 1481802696132.png (754KB, 667x931px) Image search: [Google]
1481802696132.png
754KB, 667x931px
>>130182208
>>
>>130220052
>We should get on the front line in a war to shield the arrogant traitors that brought the war about instead of letting them face the consequences.
Who's going to get slaughtered first? Who is getting slaughtered now? It's not us is it?
>>
>>130220269
> quarter shitskin
even if they were true, the Asians, Western Niggers,etc hate Muslims as well
>>130220561
>Who is getting slaughtered now
Kids. You fucking pussy.
>>
>>130189889
you have to pick and order your battles
>>
>>130220561
These people are professional cowards. Were the far right to become more dangerous, and more violent, than the Muslims, their tune would change instantly. The "Diversity is our Strength" talking heads would turn into NatSoc propaganda machines overnight were that to be where the threat lies.
>>
>>130216020
lol
>>
>>130220668
You mean kids who will be raised to be traitors too? Shoo shoo back to the tribe. You want as many whites and muslims to kill each other as possible, but I'm not helping you.
>>
>>130217622
It's really astonishing what coward scum most people are. They will barely talk about it, actually fighting for their country is miles away, even if all it takes is a tick on a ballot for a smaller but based party.

It's just human nature I guess. Could easily happen to your country.

I guess it's hard to comprehend after watching movies and tv for decades and seeing so many heroic people in them. But the sad fact is most people are just craven, yellow bellied worms.
>>
>>130219073
This is a controlled demolition of western civilisation, and it's all being done on purpose. (((They're))) doing the same things to first world Western countries that they did to the former colonies of Africa (Rhodesia, South Africa, Swaziland, Transval, Uganda, etc etc). They want to create a totalitarian socialist dystopia and there's literally nothing we can do about it because they control every element of the government, media, and institutions.

Everything they're doing is carefully designed to weaken us until we're so divided there's no hope of rising up against (((them))). My point being, revolutions don't just happen. They need careful planning and cooperation between military and political conspirators. Since (((they))) pull all the strings by their control of the money supply, we have no way to combat them

It's a catch 22
>>
>>130220913
>You mean kids who will be raised to be traitors too?
I'm sure you were born a Nazi
>>
File: cms-image-000007677.jpg (29KB, 630x300px) Image search: [Google]
cms-image-000007677.jpg
29KB, 630x300px
>>130180089

you elected her .... the game is over
>>
File: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg (18KB, 220x324px) Image search: [Google]
Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg
18KB, 220x324px
>>130209560
Go to the Catholic Church and pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus), dear friend, and pray just ONE PRAYER and you'll get full 100% proof of God through his son, Jesus Christ.
And when things happen (and they will) remember that it was a CATHOLIC anon who told you this (and make of THAT what you will).

Knock and it shall be opened - but you have to knock!
Seek and you shall find - but you have to seek!

Also, if you want to somewhat maximise your holy life I'd suggest attending the First Friday Masses from now on. Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death (plus extra cute blessings, yay!)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Once you find out God is real (and you will) you'll have to decide if you want to work towards that reality or not, then reap or not reap whatever seeds you sow into the pursuit or non-pursuit of that reality.
Get right with God today. He died for YOUR sins, and EVEN NOW still waits for you with open arms - no man is impossible from redemption!
ONE PRAYER friend!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!
HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!
>>
>>130218362
How did you leave?
>>
>>130180089
who would have thought that one of the greatest empires would become this...
>>
>>130221030
All true, but the fact remains that their plan relies on a sizeable number of our own people betraying their country, culture, ancestors and descendants.
And they have the consensus among the native population. Everyone can see what's coming, but the majority of our people want it.
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41KB, 468x519px) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41KB, 468x519px
>>130221030
Rhodesia fought for 16 years, against Communist incursion and without any help from any Western nations.

And yes, they control the banks, and the media, and the politicians, but why have you given them control over your soul as well?

All that is needed for a revolution is will. It has nothing to do with guns or armies. Will and bravery, and a thirst for glory.

And when we are victorious, and you sit as an old man, and your grandson sits on your knee and says "Grandad, what did YOU do" do you want to tell him of your valour, of the fights, of the wounds, of the danger, of your imprisonment; or will you tell him of your cowardice and surrender?
>>
>>130180089
I hear ya buddy . Mum of two and terrified my kids will grow up in a caliphate and my daughter will have to wear a bloody binbag with a hole for her eyes. Complete bollocks. Part of my wants to watch it burn but then the parent half of me is like shiieeeet my kids gotta grow up in this mess holy fuck.
>>
Love my country, hate what's it's become.
>>
No country has even beaten an Islamic plague without outside help.
>>
>>130217442
>Your country is more than it's current geopolitical situation. It's your culture, language, tradition, history, the history of both good and bad times, of heroes who died in defence of your country.

Yeah cool but those things don't exist anymore except in history texts.

In the actual reality, all the good things are gone.

I'm with OP. I almost want to see these countries fall JUST so I can laugh in leftists faces.
>>
I want each and every one of you to know that there is no changing or stopping this. It's already too late. They're already in your home, at your doorstep. They're breeding and scurrying around like rats. And they have no intention at all of assimilating into England or being British. You all are conforming to their standards. They act like this while they are a minority, just wait when they are a majority. The country will look and act exactly like wherever they came from.

America might be demographically fucked, but Americans force our beliefs on immigrants and most of our immigrants are receptive to them. Europe doesn't do the same, they just let them in and then give them welfare and then that's it. They all congregate and form their own communities and shit up the place. You lost decades ago. There is not going to be an individual European nation, just an EU and it is coincidentally pushing and will form a pan-continental caliphate. The vast majority of young native people WANT MORE immigration and think it's a huge blessing. Young native women WORK for the benefit of immigrants. Your countries are giving their limited resources for the benefit of the immigrants and forsaking the growth of their own people. That's all you need to know who matters more. You're dead, your governments care more about Islam and immigrants than the life and safety of it's own people. And the saddest thing is that most white women don't even want white kids. Nobody is pairing up and making kids and even if they do pair up, they remain childless while the immigrants have 6 kids each.

Just give it up and stop caring. Live your own life the best you can. It's already a defeat. These things were decided decades ago in the UN. The world will be one brown mixed race mess. 4 billion people in Asia, 2 billion people in Africa, 750 million people in Europe.
>>
end the tolerance, destroy the left spectrum.
>>
File: 1497534077164.jpg (941KB, 1506x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1497534077164.jpg
941KB, 1506x1084px
>>130221700
The majority of our people don't "want it", they are just apathetic in their perceived and taught powerlessness. This is why its our duty to show that there IS an answer, that they don't need to chose hopelessness, that they can be that hero they worship in our history.

Again, always with the belief that we've reached he "end of history" or that it's all been pre-ordained and written ahead of time. Are you a Whig? Are you a Marxist? If not, why do you subscribe to their view of inevitable victory over you?
>>
Get swole. Prepare for civil war. Red pill your kids (age appropriately of course). That's my plan anyway. I won't going anywhere and I won't surrender. Be honest had a bit of a wobbler earlier but /pol/ told me to sort my shit out and I did.
>>
File: JewishViolence.png (605KB, 803x821px) Image search: [Google]
JewishViolence.png
605KB, 803x821px
>>130221030
That's bullshit, stop despair shilling.

The real reason this is happening is because we are sitting back and doing nothing to stop it. It is a matter of will power and moral, something your-self defeating, fatalistic attitude is not helping at all. People who talk like you do are either hedonistic fucks looking for excuses to not do anything or despair shills.

There are millions of people just like you all over Britain but they don't do anything because they don't feel that their voices will be heard, or they feel like there is no hope and point to everyone else's similar state of doubt as the proof.

Before anyone can take to the streets, you need to spread the word. You must win the info war and get everyone on the same page before you fight the actual war.

We should honestly be devoting as much of our time as possible towards figuring out ways to break people from their liberal/corporate conditioning as possible. As a former bleeding-heart leftist, I assure you this can be done.
>>
>>130220402
>Trevor Philipps
Nice
>>
Good. Britain sucks. You faggots banned the second Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book because it was "scary". This is going back FAR before you niggers even had niggers to blame your cuckdom on. Shit, why do we even keep you around anymore? The best parts of your country left to make stronger, better countries.

I mean, an honest question for Americans, New Zealanders, and other Aussies. When you shoot an animal, bear, roo, or, fuck, whatever you hunt in New Zealand and you take it to the butcher to get the best meat cut out of it, do you really give a shit about the rest of it?
Nah, you might keep some bones to boil up in soups for flavouring, which is Canada, and the giblets to cook up in a broth, those are the smaller British territories that dot the world. But the rest of the carcass is just dogfood, so you leave it for the dogs to eat. Everything useful was taken out of it, now you just have shitty leftovers.

And that is Britain. The shitty leftovers.
>>
>>130222305
>It's already too late.

Stopped reading there.

It's never too late as long as a single man is willing to fight.
>>
>>130222515
Former bleeding heart leftist here too. It CAN be done. It WILL be done.
>>
>>130222840
That's the spirit chap
>>
>>130222341
If everyone thought like us, then of course we'd have a fighting chance. But they don't. There's no waking these idiots up, and until there is we have no chance of doing anything other than retreating to the best area possible, be that here or abroad.
The working class would rather vote for gibs now and forget the future. Immigration plan continues.
The rich would rather vote for cheap labour profits now and forget the future. Immigration plan continues.
Not saying it's black pill time, but it is not take up arms time either.
>>
>>130222840

I don't think there is a single man in all of Europe.
>>
>>130183668
did you read the comments retard? noone is daying that. people are accually concerned. kys faggot cunt
>>
in 2017 the UK has outSwedened Sweden
>>
File: 1485112722339.jpg (1019KB, 2677x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1485112722339.jpg
1019KB, 2677x1998px
>>130222305
I want you, now, to listen very closely American. We are on the cusp of a paradigm shift. You can see it now but only slightly. This is not the worst of it--it will get much, much worse.

Britain is headed for a debt trap that is inevitable and inescapable. The consequences will be on tier with (and forecast to be worse than) the Weimar Republic. The migrant crisis will end and give way to another, far larger one. Once this happens, and we see Great Depression 2.0 kick in, things will get really ugly. Things will get very, very, radical. Britain will bare the brunt of a lot of this and we will, mark my words, be reborn by the end of it. There are still some among us who will do what is absolutely necessary and make sure that our nation will forever be free, and the Overton Window by this time will accommodate for us. I'll leave that up to your own imagination. But hey, I'm just some anon on 4chan posting in the early hours of Saturday morning.

I ask you to stop telling us to stop caring and to give up. Stop with this black-pill bullshit. It helps no one. Either you put forward solutions and try to help or you shut your fucking mouth and let the ones who are working to fix things get on with it.

I promise you all this.
>>
>>130223155
Sweden has actually deported people
>>
we got more or less the same problems in all major white countries.

cant we just pull an "israel" and get a white ethnostate with neo-christianity to keep out degerenate shit and leftist believes.
neo-christianity would put leftist race traitor migrant asskissing shenanigans on a level with witchcraft 600 years ago.
we make our own traditions that let us never forget what leftism open border and mulitculturalism did to our ancient countries that lie in ruins by then.
also no other religions allowed. race traitors will make a nice fireshow to amuse the masses.

can we just do something like thats yes? kkthx
>>
File: g6hGI8h.jpg (48KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
g6hGI8h.jpg
48KB, 500x555px
>>130222515
Many people, in their hearts, already agree with us. They just feel that they can't openly voice it. You tear down that pre-conception and imposed grammar and it all comes spilling out.

The first one is to attack those that prefix every attempt at strength with an apology or a disclaimer, and tell them to stop doing that, and just bloody well say it.

>I urge all white people in this era to look into the mirror and to ask themselves, “What do you know about what you are?” And if you don’t know enough, put your hand on that mirror, and move towards greater knowledge of what you can become.

>We’re all going to die. Make use of that time which remains.

>Greatness is in the mind and in the fist. The glory of our tribe is not behind us. We can be great again. But the first thing that we have to do is to say, “I walk towards the tunnel, and I’m on my own, and I’m not afraid. And I have no regrets.”
>>
>>130223225
>paradigm shift

Results of last election say otherwise. Demographic future says otherwise. The opinion of young people say otherwise. Unless you actually think they are going to suspend democracy to fix this issue.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497439629249.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497439629249.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>130223155
>>
im only on vacation in spain btw im from germany
>>
>>130223349
You aren't thinking long-term at all. The last election did not matter one bit and it's hysteria to think it would have been any different with any other result.
>>
>>130180089
At least you are not canadian.
>>
>>130223375
>vacationing in spain during the summer
Hans, I thought you liked the cold?
>>
>>130223225

So you're argument is that once Britain is poor, your people will automatically say "let's get all the brown people!!!"

No, I just don't see it. And the politicians do their best to keep the status quo going on for as long as possible to delay any negative thing that could sway public thought. They keep it going for 20 years, demographics will be impossible to fix.
>>
I'm fucking scared lads. Everyone I know isn't phased at all by anything anti-muslim or 'racist', they generally support it. My left wing mother who's a fucking Corbyn supporter agrees with deporting Muslims but as usual, she buys into the "Brits keep calm and carry on" meme, people don't give a shit because they think they can just put their heads down and wait for it to pass by.

We're not going to lose our country because we support this shit, we're going to lose it because we don't give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>130223225
>I ask you to stop telling us to stop caring and to give up. Stop with this black-pill bullshit. It helps no one. Either you put forward solutions and try to help or you shut your fucking mouth and let the ones who are working to fix things get on with it.
Fair point. I can feel the next financial happening on the horizon -- maybe a year; definitely within a lustrum.
No matter what a company or house is actually worth... when there is no one left to buy, the price starts to fall.
>>
>>130223501
Labour didn't even get that result fairly loads of students were voting twice. And Tories had a piss poor campaign. I don't think this recent election represents a shift to the left desu. Just highlights the current Tory governments inadequacies is all. Doesn't seem like a permanent shift when there's a lot of factors to consider.
>>
>>130223790
How to prepare anon?

I'm only a youngster and I don't have anything to my name but a shit flat, a shit job and my uni place.

I feel like I'd be fucked.
>>
>>130223617
Not without a vanguard. A cliche example, but definitely relevant, is Germany. When the German people were poor, they turned on the Jews. Difference here is that the Jews weren't visibly committing massive amounts of crime, ethnic cleansing and rape.
>>
>>130223617
>once Britain is poor, your people will automatically say "let's get all the brown people!!!"

Yes, because people will start looking out for their own. They'll have the instinctual nagging that tells them that they shouldn't support that person that's nothing like them.

The collapse is coming, to all of us.
>>
>>130224004
Wish it would hurry up. I'm just waiting for the Islamic uprising when I can smugly say I'm right . . . .Until I'm beheaded like
>>
>>130223629
Remind her that the "carrying on" was meant to those not currently killing other people in a war. Ask her what she's doing to support the war effort.
>>
>>130223932
The only answer is save. no matter how small. Don't get sucked into investing before the crash -- that always happens. Nothing fancy -- just get an ISA. Try to reduce debts.
You have a roof and a job -- that's a good start.
>>
>>130223932
Is going back to your folks not an option?
>>
File: 1497652201434.jpg (60KB, 716x471px) Image search: [Google]
1497652201434.jpg
60KB, 716x471px
>>
>>130180089
It's so saddening what is happening to Euronations. You have my respects.

F
>>
my cunty niece is a millenial. Hugo Chavez style leadership is what they want....conservatives are there for themselves.jobs for the boys.....oh hitler where art thou?
>>
>>130224125
It likely won't happen for at least a couple decades.
>>
What's with the hatred for the rich having nice shit? How do you know that person hasn't worked themsleves up from the gutter? I'm poor as fuck but I won't begrudge someone parking their boat in their boat. I can't even drive a fucking boat anyway they can keep it.
>>
>>130223375
germany doesnt even get that cold. i also like to visit nordic countries like norway in winter. i guess i like the extremes.
>>
>>130224285
My cunt cousin is the same. Her sharing of buzzfeed cancer makes me a bit sick in my mouth
>>
>>130224311
Oh good I kinda wanna see my kids mature into adults first
>>
>>130224184
It is but I'd rather not go back to Croydon with my Mum and my Nan's is fucking miles away from my friends. I'll go back when I finish uni but it's cheaper to stay here than get the train every day, it'd also take fucking ages.
>>
>>130180089
how in the fuck did you idiots elect a fucking muslim to be mayor of london? i heard that and i seriously cannot figure out how that happened. Fucking tragedy, dont come running to cali though, we're overflowing with mudshits and indian niggers

where is white anglos and hot asian female land? we need to make our own damn country
>>
File: 1393546238768.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1393546238768.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>130224392
>>
>>130223617

>So you're argument is that once Britain is poor, your people will automatically say "let's [get rid of a group of people that we think has made things worse]"

ftfy. And yes, this has actually happened over and over again throughout human history.
>>
>>130192448

God only knows what will happen to America.
>>
>>130224690
Of course I meant if it all kicks off and shit really hits the fan that's always an option for when shit gets proper fallout up in here.
>>
>>130224768
Not really. Just don't know why commies so goddamn salty.
>>
>>130224311
If there was a future uprising of any group, it would be born out of frustration that they have half the population but no majority in parliament. Due to their concentration in a relatively small number of seats.
Their point would be a logical one: we are the majority, so why aren't we running westminster? And implementing the laws we want?
Numerical superiority does not give governance. Which is why left wing parties are so desperate for PR.
>>
>>130224711

White British are a minority in London. We only make up 45% of the city....we're fucked beyond repair.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AQ-D_OnF-E

Never surrender. Though you walk through valley of the shadow of death, never, never surrender.
>>
"Look he has a thing! But I wants the thing but can't afford the thing. GIVE ME YOUR THING!"
"but I kinda worked hard for this"
"But it's not fair you should share with me because I'm a salty communist"
>>
>>130225082
>if you think 8 people being richer than 4 billion put together is suspicious and not fair you must be a communist
>>
The irony being that commies be salty but under communism there's no food for all your salt :')

"This is the national dish of my country"
"Che, the plate is empty"
"I know"
>>
File: 1497574586789.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497574586789.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>130189111
Check'd and Kek'd. When will you faggots fight back?
>>
File: Current BRITISH women.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Current BRITISH women.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>130180089

Well, you have to deal with it.

Remember they are BRITISH no matter what.
>>
>>130225285
So the man with the boat is one of those eight people? I don't agree with the richer 1% and the joos having literally everything in their power, however I'm also not going to be angry because others have nice things. If I spent my life doing that id be a very bitter sad person and would get little joy from life.
>>
File: Delusional bongs.jpg (379KB, 1230x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Delusional bongs.jpg
379KB, 1230x1358px
>>130181786

Dis m8
>>
>>130214808
i have a Japanese wife and this is why i am not immigrating there, i may not have a choice since my native lands have been over run
>>
>>130225524
Must be shit being that one white girl
She must feel pretty fucking isolated desu.
>>
>>130225514
I don't care about the dickhead with the boat. I've met a few self made millionaires. You probably have as well just didn't know it. Most of them dress the same as low income earners
>>
>>130225794
I've huge respect for self made millionaires. It's why I don't always judge the rich. I get your point win the meme though I do. Just saying I don't like to immediately categorise the rich. It's like inverted snobbery and it irks me. Tbf though most likely inherited some fortune. Still a lush boat though.

I just like poking the commies in all fairness.
>>
Not your point his point you didn't post it. Holy cow it's late my eyes aren't working fuck
>>
Step up and change history anon.
One man changed the corse of history forever. You can too.
>>
>>130203457
You think you can't be left wing and racist?

Most Scots are old school left wing, not American liberal left wing.

The only cucked people I've met are Uni students, but that's everywhere.

All of my mates are racist as fuck, so it gives me hope.
>>
>>130225794
What I don't get is When these rich women spend like thousands on a handbag and shit. Like it's their money to do with what they wish cut I don't thibk I could justify spending that on a bag. I could decorate my house for that. Fascinates me seeing How the other half live though desu.
>>
>>130226296
>women
there's your answer
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>130226281
All of my mates are slowly becoming more racist *sniggers*
>>
>>130225794
Millionaires are two a penny
Own a couple of homes and guess what? .. You're a millionaire

It's the greedy billionaires that are the blight on humanity
The fact that your kind didn't see this during the economic crash proves that you are a well fed drone for the kikes and banks and they will continue to enslave us all while useful idiots like you will defend their antics and pour hatred on other poor people because they happen to be a different colour than you
>>
>>130203159
>>130203159
>We're a pretty racist people, so I would like to think that Islam would never gain the traction here that it has down south.

You're delusional. Scotland is even worse than England, we just dont have as many minorities as them, yet. At least England has had some resistance, up here there is nothing and there will be nothing. Scotland is the next Sweden
>>
>>130217402
Good joke. Someone steals all your stuff for 200 years, give half of your house to some other thieves and than call it civility. Britshits have brainwashed you people really well.
>>
>>130226395
Yeah I guess it's fucking retarded to be frank. But whatever their money to spend as they please . They'll be sorry when it's gone.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.