[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It's The Economy Stupid"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170525_bezos13.jpg (111KB, 960x507px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_bezos13.jpg
111KB, 960x507px
What should Trump do about the Fed anons?
>>
abolish it
>>
>>130180004
The discount rate is heavily influenced by the fed. This is no surprise lol
>>
>>130180198
Remember when profit was the mother's milk of equities though?
>>
>>130180100
Spot on.
>>
>>130180100
I agree with the general idea of abolishing the Fed, but prior to the Fed, we ended up relying on random rich guys like J.P. Morgan to provide liquidity during panics.
>>
>>130180004
Nothing
>>
>>130180004
>Trump loves the Jew
>The Jew loves the Fed
>Therefore Trump really loves the Fed
He'll never do anything about it, doesn't want to anger he's masters, does he.
>>
Leave it alone for now. He's got too many other problems and keeping the USD more or less best of the worst is important during a time of geopolitical upset to maintain its competetiveness as a de facto world reserve currency.

I guess the Jews will probably let some steam out of the economy before long to try to control Trump. After blaming them, he should perhaps demand that the Fed issue 100 year 0% bonds for infrastructure spending as a massive actually useful stimulus.

Also work something out with student loans -- the universities and the banks should be punished -- but I don't know if the Fed ought to play a role in that.
>>
>>130181105
That's a blatant association fallacy my friend
> a loves b
> b loves c
> therefore a loves c
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.