[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investigation a good thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2958.jpg (110KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
110KB, 639x640px
Is it possible all of this Russia/comey witch hunt could be a very good thing for trump?

Assuming they can't find any reason to impeach him, but spend the next four years investigating his every move and every shadow, it could help him get reelected.

Think about it - the economy is usually what decides elections, especially a reelection, and if the economy is bad in 2020 trump will have a good excuse.

Economy is bad? Well shit, how could he get anything done? The dems, media and even reps led a 4 year goose chase against him that yielded nothing

Economy relatively the same? Same argument, it would be better if not for goose chase

Economy doing better? See, even with the witch hunt he still improved the economy.

Do the media/dems realize what they are doing? Or are they so far up their own asses they really think they will get tump with something?

4d chess?
>>
You know they won't find shit and if they try to force some concocted horse shit down our throats, we'll call it out. These people are crazy, they're gonna beat this horse down to the subatomic level
>>
>>130181671
Fuck off, reddit spacing, samefagging.
Go away.
>>
>>130181955
Samefagging? D-did they not brief you on this board, shareblue?
>>
>>130179385
If the economy is shit by 2020, NO ONE will vote Trump again, they'll blame the economic situation on him, dumbass, nobody will say "oh no, the economy is bad because the big meany democrats wouldn't stop accusing him!"
>>
>>130179385

Don't ever forget that trump is playing 4d chess

All these scandals stir up a duststorm that lets him progress with his policies of putting America first

Same with the seemingly haphazard approach to the Gulf states; play them out against each other and sell weapons to all sides, benefiting American companies and American workers.
>>
>>130181894
That's why I think. My only fear is they will force some bullshit and we won't be able to do anything about it bc of the media. Even if we all know X is a bullshit reason to impeach, if they have the entire media going "oh yea, see: X. Gotta impeach" what can we do? They seem determined to take him down. Hopefully they don't pull some shit and then in 2020 he will have a valid excuse for everything going on in the country
>>
>>130182191
I dunno, the people saw through the media bs in 2016, I think they MIGHT be smart enough in 2020 to see the witch hunt happening now
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (131KB, 482x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
131KB, 482x517px
>>130181955
>using proper and aesthetic paragraphs to organize longer text
>Reddit-tier
Kys illiterate shitskin
>>
>>130181894
You dont understand the game
>>
>>130179385
We must strive to live in a society where the transition of power happens peacefully. The violence against conservatives and president Trump must stop immediately.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.