[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tru

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0588.jpg (77KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
77KB, 640x690px
Tru
>>
Yeah, but he is a muslim, so his shitty opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>130176773

>Happy Ramadan!
>MUSLIM EXPLODES
>>
>>130176773
>Muslims not offended by something
They're the most butt-blasted religion on the planet. Who else kills people over a drawing.
>>
Only stupid boomers care about the "happy holidays" thing, also most Christians in the U.S celebrate christmas and seeing how it says "In god we trust" on your fucking dollar bills it should stay that way.

Ingrates like this need to be deported, stupid sand nigger.
>>
>>130176773
>Not allowed to have Christmas trees in the city for being too Christian / European.
>Having to hear about the crap with zwarte Piet.

Yeah fuck off. Muslims can fuck off back to where they came from.
>>
>>130176773
>white ass

It's secretly just about race, like everything is.
What about black Christians who get the hump about using "holidays" instead of "Christmas"?
Don't they count?

Bullet to his temple, fed up of this shit.
>>
God forbid I draw your god though, meanwhile us Christians have had to put up with ours being made fun of constantly.
>>
>>130177135
wtf I like leafs now
>>
>>130177108
>Who else kills people over a drawing.
Literally every ruler ever that fought over distant and relatively arbitrary borders that would never impact their rule except insofar as their movement impacted their prestige?
>>
>>130177445
Lol nice strawman
>>
>we're not offended
>writes that post
>>
muslims are actually highly offended when infidels wish them a 'happy ramadan'
Ramadan is the month of jihad. infidels are supposed to cower in fear of muslims during ramadan. Greetings are a sign of rebellion.
>>
File: IMG_2948.jpg (31KB, 503x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2948.jpg
31KB, 503x359px
>>130176773
How a Muslim can unironically take this position is beyond me. I just...how?
>>
>>130177267
>oy vey the persecution! :'(

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are on their way out. If you're actually practicing any of those three in the current year, you're literally a subhuman.
>>
>>130177445
I forgot control of territory and resources was a social construct, thanks Professor Shekelbergstein
>>
>>130176773
Cumskins are SO sensitive lel
>>
>>130177445
So not Bush, or Merkel or any of the current leaders in the west right? Also most muslims would at least shoe you in the head a bunch of times if they saw you with a drawing of muHAMmad
>>
>>130176773
meanwhile, muslims get pissed if
>you don't kill their food a certain way
>you don't dress a certain way
>you don't speak a certain way
>you look at them a certain way
>you aren't quiet during their public demonstrations
>you disagree with their beliefs that everyone else is an infidel
>you blaspheme against their deity
>you don't make regulations that keep muslims in mind
>you don't open your borders for anyone that is their friend
>you don't jail people who criticize their religion
>you speak out in public against them
>you believe that most, if not all, of their book needs to be adjusted for modern times
>you are against their clothing being mandated or as a "respected" policy
>you don't agree that mosques should be installed on every corner
>>
File: cuphateschristmas.jpg (39KB, 940x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cuphateschristmas.jpg
39KB, 940x1200px
>>130176773
THOSE FUCKING CUPS AND THEIR WAR ON CHRISTMAS
>>
>>130176773
Sand niggers may be unoffended if we insult Ramadan but get literally triggered if we bring up the fact that Mohammed was a child rapist
>>
>>130176955
>Marxist larper
>calling any ideology irrelevant
M-MUH PROLETARIAT
>>
File: shrug.jpg (77KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
77KB, 384x313px
>>130176773
>i aint mad
>look i said i wasnt mad
>lol youre mad
>i aint mad though
>not mad at all
>lemme just reply to 100 similar tweets
>but i aint mad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.