[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cars => scum?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: deer.gif (2MB, 255x212px) Image search: [Google]
deer.gif
2MB, 255x212px
Is car culture contributing towards the downfall of the west?

It creates cunts.

People normally too shy to make eye contact have no problem speeding through a village 2am on a weekday, blasting loud rap music, being impatient when you cross the road (wtf you're just one fucker in a car too mate), or honking at people. If you drive 2h per day then you are conditioning yourself to be an asshole 2h a day.

Busy roads wreck urban planning and make cities massively polluted and unlivable. It lets people commute over long distances, enabling white flight i.e. giving up and fleeing. Instead of getting some exercise and social interaction from walking, people instead sit cucked in traffic in their autism box. It makes men waste money to flaunt their status instead of saving money for a house or business. Every mile you drive you're putting money in the pockets of Saudis too.

Has /pol/ taken the no wheels pill? Are Africans KANGZ for not inventing the wheel? Should we build more four way crossing to promote vehicular homicide?
>>
>>130176278
i hate the british so fucking much
>>
>>130176278
Did that deer get stuck in the tree or is it just the shitty gif quality?
>>
>>130176858

Your love of big trucks (compensation much?) is why you're no longer the leader in climate science.
>>
File: us-eur.jpg (49KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
us-eur.jpg
49KB, 500x362px
>>130176278
fuck off not everyone lives on a tiny dystopian state surveilled fagged island
>>
File: 1493008751843.jpg (25KB, 458x418px) Image search: [Google]
1493008751843.jpg
25KB, 458x418px
>>130176278
Fuck you, faggot. /o/ will always be my home board. Fuck off back to /n/.
>>
>>130176278
Tesla owners are probably the worst type of car owner. Pretentious, stuck up, smug, arrogant. They actually think they're morally superior because of the car they drive. Not only that they think they deserve special parking places at rest stops. It's not our fault you can only drive one hour without a refill you smug liberal douche.

PS: your car isn't saving the world, it's an underpowered tin can and your battery destroys the environment.
>>
>>130177711
The US lead in climate science is similar to its lead in military might. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ps. Remember to send the payment to your US overlords or another building burns on live TV
>>
>>130179267

Those jobs are going to France as we speak, where they drive tiny cars. See the pattern friend?
>>
File: 1969ChevelleSS_2.jpg (128KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1969ChevelleSS_2.jpg
128KB, 700x525px
>>130180387
And the resulting intelligence is forwarded to your US overlords. Thanks for doing the work for us.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.