[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Limerick Mayor hopeful under fire for comments on immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Irish flag.png (1KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Irish flag.png
1KB, 1000x500px
>"A Fine Gael councillor has been accused of engaging in “dog whistle” politics after it was reported locally that he made comments suggesting an influx of Eastern Europeans see Ireland as an easy target to claim social welfare benefits"

>"Stephen Keary, who is a candidate to become the next mayor of Limerick, told a local council meeting that some non-nationals are a drain on the State’s resources, reports the Limerick Post."

>"Solidarity Councillor Cian Prendiville has sharply criticised Keary’s remarks, saying that he was engaging in the type of “divide and rule politics that people like Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen have tried to whip up racism and division”."

God, these Far-Leftists are sickening. It's not like the guy was shitting all over immigrants; he was simply stating that maybe immigrants shouldn't be claiming welfare at the expense of the Irish taxpayer.

Source: http://www.thejournal.ie/limerick-mayor-comments-3447475-Jun2017/
>>
File: 1497512864955.jpg (39KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497512864955.jpg
39KB, 322x326px
>>
go fuck yourself you fucking neet, 99% of the time is the other way around, eastern euros paying taxes for you fucking dirty neet druggie scum. And when i saw eastern euros i dont mean dirty gypsys with 20 children, those arent european theyre indian.
>>
>>130176731
Hello, Aleksy
>>
>>130177693
its true though, im not saying all irish people are scum who do drugs and get wasted every day, but have you been to dublin? come on bro. Also how are you all so liberal, my moms office is throwing a party or some shit but its for gays I? think, theres loads of gaypride flags on display.
>>
I WOULD SHILL FOR DUBLIN TO BE SEPARATED FROM THE COUNTRY
>>
File: 1482351173210.jpg (92KB, 474x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482351173210.jpg
92KB, 474x484px
>>130175572

kek...why are there two versions of this?
>>
>>130174738
>tell the truth
>get ostracized
>>
(((solidarity)) soros funded shills being guided by thier foeign non irish advisors)))
>>
>>130179329
Literal Marxists. Not even joking. They even want a government monopoly on weed to prevent 'private profiteering' off of it
>>
>>130178940
Yeah, you can't tell the truth in this country anymore
>>
>>130179455
im convinced by every passing day that these kinahan gang and these drugs gangs are satanists and these bankers /pedogate ((switzerland)) ((caymans)) terrorists and drug cartels morrocans gangs >amsterdam > and soros and communists are all connected they push drugs push abortion push degeneracy push marxism and communism shit im also more convinced there all connected in some way
>>
also the sick murders cutting up body parts and disposing of them is satanic and by right the army and the gards should start a war with the kinahans and wipe them duterte style and seize everything they have and put them in interment camps and raid them and then after that go to the source of the drugs mexico south america etc and wipe them out too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.