[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia is the cause of radical Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: FuckRussia.jpg (56KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
FuckRussia.jpg
56KB, 600x285px
Daily reminder that Russia is the root cause of the problem in the Middle East. Russia has marginalized all those Caucus area Muslims to the point of becoming extremist . Their invasion of Afghanistan turned it in to pic related to the sand dunes we see today.

The world will never get better with Russia in the picture.
>>
>>130174230
America you know damn well you created modern Islamists and you continue to spread them.
You're not fooling anyone
>>
KGB was trying to conquer afghanistan like they tried to conquer all countries. They were demoralized and given liberal marxist freedoms while muslim conservatives were becoming muslim reactionaries. After the nation was destabilized reactionaries started gaining control and started turning their nation into a theocracy. They do this all over the middle east.
>>
>>130174230

The left half of the picture is an argument for colonialism.

The right half of the picture is an argument for ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>130174917
Colonialism only works if the colony has the ability to win its independence via war.
>>
>>130174725
What do we do?
>>
File: 1478519637515.jpg (90KB, 535x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478519637515.jpg
90KB, 535x424px
>>130175636
Don't believe it's lies and confront leftist with the reality of this world. The only problem is leftists don't like reality because marxist dreamworld is better, not until it becomes a nightmare will they realize it was all a lie.
>>
Wow, Sweden 2.0 sure does marginalize those poor warriors of Allah with it's generous mandatory payments to Chechnya, regular sacrifice in form of sending barely able-bodied white mouthbreathing, pussified "soldiers" for slaughter to said Chechnya, and vast breeding grounds for shitskins of every shade of brown, ripe with whitey bitches that are brainwashed into non-marriage-material by the absolutely degenerate media.
Pathetic husk of it's former glory, just like every other white nation now.
Face it, we have nowhere to go.
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
128KB, 500x500px
>>130174230
Those fucking Russian Hackers did it again! Those pricks!
>>
>>130174230
this is your fault.
>>
File: 20170616215422.jpg (936KB, 685x3238px) Image search: [Google]
20170616215422.jpg
936KB, 685x3238px
i'm assuming sykes-picot agreement in 1916, partition of palestine in 1947 and iran coup d'etat in 1953 were all russians' doings too

oh well. if we're deemed the ultimate evil on earth, we might as well be it
>>
>>130174230
can we just keep going further back in time?
>>
>>130174230
Afghanistan is not in the ME.
Stop being dumb
>>
>>130182259
I believe Ishmael is the cause of radical islam.
If this fucking kike didn't immigrated to Arabia and replaced the locals with his progeny, things like islam would never exist
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.