[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have kids, will you let them watch TV, play video games,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: mmmhmm.gif (477KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
mmmhmm.gif
477KB, 480x359px
If you have kids, will you let them watch TV, play video games, and have an iPad or Android or some such device? When would you allow them internet access?

Or would you be very restrictive of what they can and cannot use?
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (53KB, 544x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
53KB, 544x356px
Oh I would never restrict what my children watch, that's so oppressive and backwards. Real Americans value free speech so I'll expose my children to anything the media says and let them become whatever society wants them to.

I mean it's 2017.
>>
>>130167638
I'm going to be very restrictive on what information they get access to until I deem them ready to deal with the outside world and all of it's degeneracy.

This is one thing the far left seems to understand far better than anyone else; that human minds, especially of the young, have no real capacity for rational thought. That's why they have focused so much in the past on infiltrating early childhood education because they know that if the child hears a nontruth first, it will be so much harder to dispel.

The "acceptance and tolerance" seeds that were sown by the far left many years ago are bearing their fruit today.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.