[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paglia on gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0092.jpg (450KB, 2560x1806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
450KB, 2560x1806px
"I realised that, historically, the movement towards androgyny occurs in late phases of culture; as a civilisation is starting to unravel... you can see that the culture no longer believes in itself"

Is Camille Paglia, dare I say it, /ourfeministscholar/?

https://youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ
>>
>>130167384
I do not agree with her politics overall, but she nails it in this interview with The Weekly Standard:

http://archive.is/zrflP
>>
>>130167384
>>130167786
>says one thing semi-/pol/ and the donald kids are jumping all over her
go look up her position of white males in society, or abortion, or immigration, or equality, or the importance of a multicultural europe for females or..
I know you kids are probably not even out of highschool but please learn to research things before you spew up online. FUCK this place is such trash since the 2016 election brought all the faggots here.
>>
>>130167384
There's a reason why people say the end of civilization is at hand when they see a faggot or tranny.
>>
>>130167384
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
>>
>>130168030
You didn't even read what I said. And clearly you didn't bother to read that specific interview. You just wanted to show off your green text and LARP like you own the place.
>>
>>130168100

When you start tolerating that sort of thing it's a sign you're fatigued. That's about the point where people that were previously to pussy to have a go start getting tempted (read: muslims).

Obviously a problem emerges: how many blokes are really willing to fight for countries that are run by jews, glorify poofs and openly hate white men?

So even though muslims are a bit of a trifle to deal with, they've got a good chance against a faggot army run for the benefit of a pack of jews by a bunch of deranged cat ladies.
>>
>>130168030
YES OBVIOUSLY /ourfeministscholar/ IS A JOKE AND THE IDEA OF /pol/ HAVING AN APPROVED FEMINIST SCHOLAR IS ABSURD.
That's not the point. Yes she's way too far to the left and believes in class nonsense but her comments on androgyny and the fall of civilisation are still interesting
>>
File: Majorian (1).jpg (286KB, 594x549px) Image search: [Google]
Majorian (1).jpg
286KB, 594x549px
But the Roman Empire for example became hugely conservative and authoritarian towards the end
>>
File: 483897main_Global-PM2.5-map.jpg (1MB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
483897main_Global-PM2.5-map.jpg
1MB, 2400x1200px
>>130168100
Japan has had faggotry in its ancient past and it didn't destroy it's civilization
>>
>>130168030
>this is unironically the same problem dems are having with Comey's weekly optics
>>
File: 1415242151384.jpg (16KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1415242151384.jpg
16KB, 440x300px
>>130168030
>go look up her position of white males in society

I've read her pretty extensively. Feminists hate her because she points out that it was men who built Western civilization, not women, and suggests that women inherently do not have it in them. She also criticizes the left consistently for shitting on white men, blue collar and rural white men in particular.

I'm pretty sure you don't know shit.
>>
>>130168030
She's a feminist with consistent beliefs

She thinks women need to get over the "rape culture" of Western countries and learn to physically fight back if someone's trying to sexually assault them. She says men are taught at an early age that the world is dangerous and will kill you if you aren't careful, yet women get some protective pass on so many different issues. Crying rape from a drunk night means women are still incapable of being strong and independent, which means the entire movement of feminism is moot.
>>
>>130167384
When was she not?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161223-132855.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161223-132855.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>130167384
Yes she is. Based but voted for Bernie. She's a tough one to figure out. Her writing reminds me of Ayn Rand
>>
>>130174308
She voted Jill Stein instead of Hillary. Kinda' cringe, but it figures.
>>
She's the only real feminist left. They used to actually be in favor of equality of opportunity, instead of female supremacy. Also, they all didn't all hate western civilization and support complete sexual degeneracy.
>>
>>130167786

read this yesterday.

Good piece, hope more people read it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.