[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Trump lost his goddamn mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Sign_of_Dementia.png (25KB, 592x171px) Image search: [Google]
Sign_of_Dementia.png
25KB, 592x171px
Has Trump lost his goddamn mind?
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>130157527
that really starts a chemical reaction in my brain
>>
>>130157332
upset that you're losing traction with every step you take?
>>
File: 2546.png (180KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
2546.png
180KB, 636x426px
shitposter in chief.
>>
>>130157332
Bump
>>
This is some Swamp shit:

>Mueller (Pro Iraq war, Bush MIC puppet) advises Trump to fire Comey
>the madman actually does it
>the Swamp wants a special prosecutor
>they choose Mueller
>Mueller pins obstruction of justice on Trump
>Trump leaves office

you can't change the system from the inside, friends.
>>
File: sethrichdoc-1.jpg (115KB, 850x311px) Image search: [Google]
sethrichdoc-1.jpg
115KB, 850x311px
As per the jimstone.is. Website.....

SCALISE WAS DEFINITELY BEING SETH RICHED

Scalise entered the hospital in FAIR condition. Fair condition means you can be missing an arm or leg, or have some other horrible injury, but your vital signs read completely normal. Scalise had perfectly normal vital signs when he entered the hospital. Then he leap frogged right over serious condition (where vital signs are no longer normal) to critical condition (where vital signs indicate you might die.) Folks, that can't happen in todays world. You don't go from fair condition to critical condition unless something causes it.
Trump responded to this by sending his own white house doctor to oversee Scalise. AND WHAT HAPPENED THEN? CNN and other commie news outlets flipped out, and started shredding Trump for sending a doctor he trusts to oversee Scalise! It does not take a huge brain to figure out why!

Here's why: If Scalise went from fair to critical condition, someone who wanted him dead caused it, just like Seth Rich. And someone at CNN knows the plot, and that Scalise was sent to that hospital to die. And now, because Trump sent a doctor that is not there to kill Scalise, CNN can't handle it and is whining and moaning about it. And if Scalise died, there will be a real doctor right there, to say it was caused by foul play.
>>
clown in chief bitching in twitter like a teen

this is person that pol cum swallows everyday

patethic
>>
>>130157332
Have you?

Sage
>>
>>130159065
Trump sent a different doctor? I didn't hear about that. I suppose that would explain why he's still alive.
>>
File: 100.gif (423KB, 196x100px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
423KB, 196x100px
>>130157332
0D chess
>>
File: IMG_0095.png (364KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.png
364KB, 620x569px
>>130157332
>Only now realizing Trump is insane

Are you fags really this gullible?
>>
Mr Fischbein knows we've been up late guise
He says we can start the weekend early,
time for a morning nap
>>
>>130159016
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.