[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Climate Change on /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1095.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
I don't understand why you white nationalists think climate change is a hoax. If you're all about preserving the earth for the future white generations, then why do you deny facts? Just because it's an idea popular with liberals doesn't mean it's a liberal idea. Anyone can believe it, so you people should too
>>
Self bump
>>
because it feels good to be telling yourself that you have uncovered some grandiose, hidden truth that the rest of the world is too stupid to recognize

that's the reason for almost every conspiracy theory when you really get down to it
>>
lol becuz most of the climate change research is bought and paid for, there have been multiple scandals of plethora of scientists fudging numbers and using flawed modeling software willingly to continue to get funding. thats what happens when you politicize science, which the left did in the 70s. thats why. its not that climate change doesnt happen, its that A. its primarily not anthroprogenic and B. because of this actual climateological research goes undone. thank god for the parker solar probe, its gonna redefine mainstream climate science finally to tackle the root of the issue, which is not can we stop climate change, because you cant, its how you adapt that determines your survival. see past 4 billion years of earths geological history.
>>
trash bait thread
>>
>>130152973
Because its that fucking dickhead kid who always has to be right no matter what and will expend all their energy to get everyone to admit that they are right.
>>
>>130152973
1. It is wealth redistribution repackaged
2. You cannot preserve the Earth, it changes
3. At current trends, there is no future white generations, only black ones
>>
>>130152973
Dunno what is real and what is not about climate change anymore.
I do like trees and clean air though.
I really dislike big city concrete jungles.
>>
please stop bumping this shit. there have been so many like threads since Paris
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.