[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsarist Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1497207906184.jpg (384KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497207906184.jpg
384KB, 639x960px
Hey faggots.
I keep seeing around people shitposting about tsarist russia being the fastest growing economy in europe before ww1 and all that shit.
Give me a simple description of what would've been russia if not the commies revolution?
>>
File: ParvizYuliaLena.jpg (49KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
ParvizYuliaLena.jpg
49KB, 768x576px
>>130152719
Is she dating an Asian guy like her TATU partner?
>>
>>130152719

tl;dr

post more naked tatu
>>
File: 1494743293619.jpg (67KB, 960x436px) Image search: [Google]
1494743293619.jpg
67KB, 960x436px
POST MORE BOOBS

oh btw Fuck commies.
>>
Stick to the topic niggers
>>
File: civilwarposter.jpg (97KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
civilwarposter.jpg
97KB, 464x640px
>>130152719
Better.
>>
>>130152719
Tsarist Russia was a little retarded by a population that hadn't been developed adequately since the abolition of Feudalism, but it had tremendous potential, and the government was infinitely superior to what replaced it.
>>
>>130152719
>I keep seeing around people shitposting about tsarist russia being the fastest growing economy in europe before ww1 and all that shit.

It was the fastest growing economy, because Russia had the least developed economy among other major industrial nations. The growth numbers are always big if you start from a scratch.

In the same way in second half of 19th century newly-established Second German Empire was experiencing an economic boom. Before that in was France, before France it was Great Britain and so on.

>Give me a simple description of what would've been russia if not the commies revolution?

Hard to say. One of the last Russian ministers of finance allegedly said that if Russia was given additional 2-3 years of peace before 1914 it would have become a major industrial nation on pair with the UK, France and the US.
Year 1914 indeed served as the milestone of economic growth in Russia, later commie economists always compared the achievements of the USSR with Russian Empire in 1914.

On the other hand Tsarist Russia had to reform their system of government, because in 20th century absolute monarchy was archaic as fuck.
Nicolas the II didn't wanted to share his power, he very begrudgingly conceded to allow a parliament to be established and this happened only after the first revolution engulfed half of the empire in 1904/5. And after that he used his right to dismiss the parliament multiple times.

The population in the Empire was growing very rapidly, mostly among poor classes and they didn't equally enjoyed the fruits of the economic growth. Because of archaic system of government, growing wealth inequality the social unrest would have been inevitable anyway. But it's unlikely that this unrest would have led to a communist revolution and civil war.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.