[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mario Sisters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 335x439px
Good evening, /pol/. I write to you now in all sincerity and fear.

I have recently received a most disturbing communication from my father, and after much deliberation I have decided to pass on this information to you in the dark hope that through your steadfast morality you might be the first to react to this distressing news.

For many long years my father has worked with great dedication and loyalty as a salaryman in the employ of the Nintendo Corpoation of Japan.

As you might know, the longterm characters of Mario and Luigi, brother Italian plumbers as they are, are most revered characters in the culture of Japan, and as such you must imagine my dismay when my father confessed to me over dinner last night that the company has laid ignoble plans for the next game in their franchise to depict these mascots as women.

I cannot abide such a betrayal. I will take this information to my indiginous chan shortly but such is their degeneracy I fear many would approve of this sick inversion. Please. Japan must not fall. Thank you and please excuse my poor English.
>>
File: 820940.png (82KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
820940.png
82KB, 700x700px
>>130148883
>>
>>130148883
>literally "my dad works for Nintendo" post
Ummm... any proof?
Also, I seriously doubt this since even in their most recent games they have only male and female genders.
>>
>>130149500
The premise is their enemy shot them with a light bullet to swap them into womanhood. I do not know his name in English.
>>
>>130149848
Are tentacles involved in the scene that follows the sex change by any chance?
>>
>>130148883
and they will till have the mustaches i bet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.