[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollywood, pizzagate, mass mind control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: roths5_eyes_wide_shut.jpg (140KB, 395x549px) Image search: [Google]
roths5_eyes_wide_shut.jpg
140KB, 395x549px
Holy shit, I was just at some thread about Eyes Wide Shut were some anon posted this link:
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

And being an Kubrick aficionado I went and read it. I was thinking that it would talk about hypergamy and female sexual strategy, etc. cuz that's what I thought the movie was about all the dozens of times I have watched it, but according to the article's author it is actually about something much more shady, basically the creation of mind controlled sex slaves by the elites, and their murder (and taking into account that Kubrick died before the film was out for the public, and thus making it impossible for him to discuss it in interviews, etc is also very convenient given the true meaning of the movie, if you agree with the article above).

I got curious and decided to google "Beta Kitten" as it is a term that appears a lot in the article and I came across this:
https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/

Now that shit is just creepy as fuck, but it makes sense that it would work as the author of the article says it does (using trauma, drugs, sensory deprivation, social isolation and constant reinforcement to mind control a subject).

Now the thing is, I had never seen in the history of lurking on the internetz so much pressure from so many ppl to investigate into and expose the ((())) controlled industries as before (think Cernovich, Scott Adams, Alex Jones, and all the others, I had never seen so much "Red Pilling" effort coming from so many sides at the same time). It makes a lot of sense that globalists are now pushing for civil war and rapefugee chaos in the West as to take away the attention of the public from their mass mind control programs...

Do you have some more interesting link about all this fucking web of mass mind control going on? Any books you recommend? Anything to say about that?
>>
Some reading:
ACID: the CIA the 60s and beyond

Programmed to kill: the politics of mass murder

Too much to go into. Good luck Anon. Fritz Springmeier is also excellent.
>>
File: 1492560928616.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1492560928616.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>130143866
Thanks americunt bro. Also, checked and praised.
>>
Should keep the thread bumped but im crashing. If you get 'programmed to kill' by dave mcgowan you will have a lot of homework to do. Also, i think he was killed. Another excellent book by him on the same path is "weird scenes from the canyon" about the music of the 60s aand a hell of a lot more.
>>
Another fun book is "hand of death" by Max Call... Henry Lee Lucas expose. Weird weird weird shit.
>>
File: 1496546734484.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1496546734484.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Thanks agains. Have a good sleep bro.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.