[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the mall die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 8

File: dead mall.jpg (93KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
dead mall.jpg
93KB, 700x435px
Link matters. This is autism making videos of dying American malls. While total autism; the maker is documenting the death of ages past.: https://www.youtube.com playlist?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

/pol/ I ask you, why did the major shopping mall start to die? Is it because online shopping? Should we blame shitty teenage staff who don't care? Is it the fact it's the same 8 stores in every mall?

I think the mall died because we don't want to interact with others anymore. I say this because online shopping gives us far more options without ever needing to talk to someone who does not care.

what do you think?
>>
all of those factors are why the mall is dead.
>>
I am totally guessing but I think economy got worse. Housing crisis maybe?. I see a coupe malls in the city here that are doing all right. I know a mall where I grew up in upstate new york that is still up and running (but much deader than when I was a kid).

I think style for one really changed. I think mainly the malls that died were ones in the rural areas. Probably because of shit like Wal-marts that have everything. It's basically a fucking mall in one big box with one owner with better prices.

I'm sure even online shopping didn't help and the generation of kids changed. I remember I used to get dropped off at the mall to hang out and shit but I don't think kids are into that nowadays. Now Maybe they'd rather be inside playing ps4 than hanging out in a mall when they don't have much money to blow. Plus I think they even took out the arcade.
>>
>>130142059
It's probably a combination of online shopping, diversity and dwindling purchasing power.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (502KB, 2189x1460px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
502KB, 2189x1460px
only reason i go to my mall is for Round 1

>drop acid and have a physiological conversation with a Crane machine
>>
>>130142059
online shopping cuts out so much overhead you couldnt possibly compete using physical space.

>rent
>security
>power and water
>sanitation
>employess
>taxes
>etc etc etc

why make a thread about this tho? its not politics and you already knew the answer.
>>
>>130142059
>why did the major shopping mall start to die?
niggers, spics and 2008
>>
>>130142059
The most american sport: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mall_walking
>>
>>130142472

>malls were doing fine until 2008

keep snorting drano
>>
>>130142059
In Gothenburg the major mall (Nordstan) is extremely multicultural. Like only niggers and arabs there, I don't even think they are there to shop, they just use it as a hangout. Maybe buy a cup of coffee or something, but not much else.
>>
>>130142059
>Is it because online shopping?
Pretty much.
>>
>>130142059
niggers
>>
>>130142059
It's online shopping, there's no competition. Unless you like wasting money or need to get something specific there's no reason to go to the mall.
>>
Internet shopping. You lazy fucks would rather order everything online than enjoy the novelty of going to the mall and leaving your house
>>
>>130142432
I honestly think it's fully within politics. I'm not going to disagree with you tho. I just think the political force behind malls is something that was long forgotten. I say this because when "the mall" became big, there was no major center of shopping like it. It was all the major stores in one central location. It was all under one roof so weather did not matter. etc, etc.

Maybe I'm an idiot. I'm asking for a reason.
>>
Public transportation kills a mall like nothing else.

So basically niggers.
>>
>>130142809

If you're not consuming the online shopping experience why the fuck are you saying EVERYONE is shopping online?. Use your brain faggot. People shop online but not everyone does. For every sale online there's got to be a fuckload more in actual stores. People still leave their house you fucking mongoloid. Think now. Where do they go?.
>>
>>130142944
>there was no major center of shopping like it

Malls were basically roofed main streets
>>
Wal-mart + Amazon

Need something immediately? Wal-mart
Can it wait a day or 2? Amazon

There is no reason to go to a building full of brown people in order to buy shit that isn't exactly what you want.
>>
>>130143190
I'll fully agree. Updated and fancy looking. It seems to me the major shopping malls we're a "fix" to main street at the time.
>>
because you'll never find. a deal there

the retail of retail
>>
>>130142809
>You lazy fucks would rather order everything online than enjoy the novelty of going to the mall and leaving your house
Why on earth would any sane person want to go to nigger infested places like malls?
>>
>>130142059
shrinking middle class = less consumer spending
>>
ISIS and mass shooters, I mean the good guys, praise allah blessed be his name
>>
>>130143275
But what if I want to wear clothes they don't sell at walmart?

You people need a better explanation than online shopping. The answer, if you've been to a mall in the last ten years, is niggers and spics.

White people retreated to high end malls, often outdoors, to keep away lazy homeless Scheissfleisch.
>>
We are coming bucko.
>>
The Ultimate Authority

deadmalls.com
>>
Malls are very unpleasant in contrast to shopping streets. I wish malls were dying here as well but it feels like they're experiencing some kind of a golden age.
>>
>>130142059
To be honest it's partly because when blacks move into the vicinity of one they use it as their very own home away from home. Meaning it becomes a violent dirty shit hole like their hood. So the people who actually went their to do business move onto another mall instead.
>>
Malls currently only work if they are in a really trafficked area. One of the best ways to do this is to have a grocery store as an anchor tenant.
>>
>>130143275
>Wal-mart
Kek isn't that basically our ASDA? Only niggers and poor white trash (mostly eastern europeans) shop at those.
>>
>>130144637
and white trash. Walmart is a white trash haven.
>>
>>130142518
I did that a few days ago. It's hot outside and cool inside a mall. Why not take advantage...
>>
>>130142986
Very true. The minute I see lots of uncouth colored "yoofs" at a mall I try to avoid it at all costs.
>>
>>130144637
name one reason anyone should buy their chinese goods anywhere else besides those 2 venues? There is absolutely nothing that drives me to open my wallet besides price and availability.
>>
>>130146076
Why are you constantly buying cheap chink shit? Food is either ""organic"" or good brand, clothes again good quality brand, electronics and shit once again good quality brand that will last past its warranty. Yes, you can do this at amazon or actual visit the brand retail stores themselves or somewhere where you can get a good deal. The only shopping you should be doing consistently is food and I would never buy big chain labeled food products. This consumerist junk culture where we constantly spend to buy cheap shit that breaks apart and needs replacement every year is cancer.
>>
>>130142059

>lots of annoying fucks who pester you cause they work on commission

this is why

online shopping aside
>>
>>130142059
Niggers.

I'm not even trying to be edgy. Go speak to older folks who were around when malls were in their prime. White people stopped going when blacks showed up and blacks don't spend money.
>>
>>130142059
This now ancient TED talk outlines why the urban design behind malls was fundamentally flawed. https://www.ted.com/talks/james_howard_kunstler_dissects_suburbia
It's very entertaining. The how is very red pilled.
>>
The family died. People don't cook, people don't have families. It's uneconomical, and a huge waste of time, driving to a mall for no fucking reason. Freezers could disappear overnight and nobody would fucking notice. Hell, even fridges maybe, if not for cold soda.
>>
Online shopping.
>>
>>130142059
The turd worlders all hangout and stink up the mall.
>>
I like Dan Bell's abandoned Poconos resort videos, too.
>>
>>130142059
It's because more and more retail stores are owned by holdings companies and stock brokers. Owned by people that don't know a thing about retail sales and only give a shit about the bottom line.

So, for instance, you'll have companies (like mine) wondering
>why is everyone shifting to online sales?
And at the same time when people come to our store and say
>oh do you have this in my size? Maybe in the back?
We reply
>no we sure don't, but I can order that for you and have it shipped to your house

They don't know what they're doing and they still wonder why their business is failing.

>t. Gymboree exec
>>
>>130146617
Guy comes off as a huge asshole
>>
My local mall is actually thriving. It got bought out by the owners of the biggest mall downtown, so it's basically tripled in size, got a parking garage, and a huge outdoor restaurant patio.
>>
>>130142059
They built too many malls. Now they are closing the non profitable.
>>
File: 1404885046785.jpg (21KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1404885046785.jpg
21KB, 500x373px
>>130142809
Last time, I went to JCPenny in mall and it don't have my size jean... 7 years ago.
>>
>>130147146
last*
>>
>>130142059
Niggers. Niggers start hanging out there for the amplified criminal opportunities available because of all the White middle class shoppers with money.
>>
People are spending 50% less on clothing than in the 90s.
>>
>>130142059
Because fags think they can buy shit online or from the exact same suppliers I buy shit from and then set up shop and charge me an extra 30% like Im a retard.

Just buy it from the same fucking place they do and get free shipping, and save mad cash.

p.s. FUCK radioshack
>>
Eu
>>
Malls died because nobody wanted to shop around niggers in a building that acted like a powder keg of chimp out.
Also amazon
>>
>>130142059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJN7PjQ6St4
This is why malls are dying.
>>
There are plenty of malls that still thrive, they're just in predominantly white areas. Yes, online shopping has hurt malls, but women still like to try on clothes, parents like to reward their kid by taking him to the toy store, and people still like to demo electronics and other products... so there will always be a place for malls. Just not as many. And they absolutely cannot survive in areas that are less than 80% white. Honest to God fact. Their revenue is drying up as it is. They cannot afford to have niggers hanging around, doing nigger things, stealing shit, and driving away white people who will actually buy shit.
>>
Check this out. Really good resource here.

http://skycity2.blogspot.com/2011/01/regency-mall-part-1-augusta-ga.html?m=1
>>
>>130142337
Last time I went to the arcade it was awful. There's no new arcade machines, everything is at least 15 years old. You can get better 'arcade' games for free on Steam.
>>
>>130144783
I've been to Wal-Mart's with absolutely massive outdoor sections so it's no surprise.
>>
>>130143275

white supremacy killed the malls.

niggers are taking back their rightful cultural property, and destroying it for being too white.
>>
I have to actually agree with almost everything said here. The "American mall" is something that died long ago and people are just now accepting. In the 1980's the mall was big because it was everything on main street plus food under one roof.
Now days the lure of everything is gone. Most malls wore out their welcome. Small towns no longer need a local whatever due to online shopping
>>
>>130147146
kill your yourself, fat fuck
>>
>>130142059

Off topic, but's funny that modern malls are considered as representing capitalism, when in
fact they were invented by an Austrian jewish marxist called Victor Gruen (real name Viktor David Grünbaum). The first one he designed
was the Southdale Mall in Edina, Minnesota, which opened in 1956. Gruen didn't like
the freedom and community spirit of main
street shops in the US, so he designed
the modern mall as a centralised communist
place of control for the consumer.

Viktor David Grünbaum
>>
>>130142059
Eh, I guess it depends on the place, wether you live in a big city or not etc.

I'm in Toronto and there's plenty of busy malls always booming with customers.
>>
amazon and wal-mart.

don't project your "i don't want to be around other people" autism onto the population-at-large.
>>
thats what happens when you build too many of them
>>
>>130142059

Amazon and it's drones will rule it all soon
>>
>>130142059
too many niggers and spics
>>
>>130142059
The only group with money (the Boomers) is now too old to go shopping anymore. The later generations either don't have money or don't want to spend it at the mall.
>>
Because amazon has everything my mall had delivered same day for literally 1/2 the price the mall charged and I don't have to deal with any minimum wage fucks or roaming gangs of apes.
>>
>>130142809
>enjoy the novelty of going to the mal
>wanting to be around a bunch of feral niggers and obese spic hordes
no thanks
>>
>>130143816
>But what if I want to wear clothes they don't sell at walmart?

You order your clothing from a quality online retailer like LL Bean

They don't sell good clothes in malls.
>>
well let's get started

>online shopping
amazon can usually clobber retail in selection, general everyday pricing, etc. and online stores can generally occupy niches better. the barrier of entry for sale online is low, yet it's convenient, so stores compete a lot more with one another. younger people also prefer it more than older people.

>rise of big box retail
walmarts, targets, costcos, and the like offer pretty much all the mainstream goods people want at better prices and you never have to leave a singel store.

>2008 recession
this caused consumer spending to drop off like mad, meaning a lot of stores couldn't afford rent. they shuttered. once a mall gets to a mostly vacant state, it's a death spiral of sorts: nobody want to go walk a huge mall with virtually no stores, the mall needs to charge higher rents for the fixed costs of running the entire main mall, the fewer stores get less traffic and can't afford the rents.
strip mall rent is a lot lower, and if somebody needs something badly enough because it's cheaper or only available at retail, or they need it faster, they'll still drive to a strip mall for it.
>>
>>130146917
And the experience at a brick and mortar is abysmal too. You can't just grab something and then pay for it. No, they want your phone number. They want your email address. They want to sign you up. All you want to do is pay and GTFO and every delay just annoys you that much more. You've already committed to this purchase so you go through the bullshit but guess what? You never go back.
>>
>>130142059
Malls are a symbol of degenerate consumerism culture
Good riddance
>>
>>130144637
walmart varies by area, in upstate NY they have great everyday prices on a lot of goods and the stores are nice.

closer to NYC, walmarts are sketchy af and I hate shopping at them, I'd rather spend a few dollars more at target
>>
>>130142059
Online shopping was the beginning of the end, more niggers is the final nail.
>>
>>130142059
Niggers and spics ruined the mall.
>>
>>130150629
arcades are in really fucking bad shapes. usually the only people that can afford new machines are barcades like dave and busters or other independents, because they make way more money off alcohol than people are willing to spend on games. even then most of the machines are old, dave and busters licenses a new game like once every five years, and a lot of barcades pander largely to nostalgia for cabinets from the 70s to late 90s.

If they're well maintained it can be a fun change of pace, but it ain't like it used to be.
>>
>>130155652
Truth. I've refused to go back to so many places in person because of that mandatory asking if you want to sign up shit.
>>
>>130142059
Online services and home delivery are superior and improving. Soon even they will in large part be reduced by automated production taking place in the home.
>>
I live 20 miles from destiny usa in syracuse. All other malls in the area are dead or dying. Destiny is always luring in new tenets with promises they cant keep. Then in 2 years they figure out the numbers arnt working and they leave.

I only go there for birthdays or other friendly get togethers. Get a meal hop around have a few drinks hit the go karts or mirror maze. Cant remember actually ever buying any retail products there except black friday deal on a stevens 320 defender $169.99.
>>
>>130142337
Eyy fellow upstatefag here. You talking about the Carousel Mall in Syracuse? Well they renamed it Destiny USA. It's actually doing pretty well after all the renovations.
>>
>>130144071
Probably because it's either freezing and dark, or there are apocalyptic clouds of mosquitoes.
>>
>>130150316
Hawaii's malls are doing fine though.
>>
>>130142809
I'd pay good money to have a quality selection of goods within 50 miles of my house, but it's just dreaming.
>>
In the 80's, a lot of (((realtors))) pushed building malls inside city beltways for quick and easy access. Unfortunately, they were usually the first areas to go to shit with brown people, then the violence came.

This continued with setting up bus routes from the shittiest parts of Niggertown out into "nice" malls to diversify them, and people stopped going.

Also, they really oversold malls, like having some within miles of each other. A lot of malls are still doing well, while the crappier ones miles away aren't.
>>
>>130157415
>Hawaii's
less niggers
>>
>>130142059
Sure online shopping and no more time waste to drive to the shopping mall are two, but the biggest reason is MULTICULTURALISM.

In a time where all shoppers were white and you don't have to fear to get attacked, robbed, or raped while shopping, malls could exist without problem. Hell, I would love to visit a mall again, but now only non whites and a few old people are there.

"Diversity" and illegal immigration is destroying every mall. I don't go to a mall where black and Arab gangs are. If it is dark you have to fear going home because of the criminal immigrant gangs.

Also if you hear people talk in the mall it is today most likely some non native language.

The public space was destroyed because of "diversity" aka white genocide. I would never visit any public space because as a white people you will get oppressed. If I do something with friends and family members it is only on private property where no gangs are.
>>
>>130142059
Because malls were a suburban phenomena and once the suburbs they were built in got flooded with groids it was only a matter of time until the malls were filled with groids.

Once the malls are filled with groids everything deteriorates. Theft, violence, even murder. Combine that with the whole
>see nigger
>day ruined
phenomena and it isn't hard to see why malls are dying.

It is a microcasm for America.
>>
>>130157102
Same here man. I live in Auburn and you should see our Fingerlakes Mall. Complete barren shithole.
>>
File: 1492002271143.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1492002271143.gif
858KB, 240x228px
why did the Mall die?
why did it exist in the first place? your modern mall is a basic recreation of the typical city/urban streets lined with shops. It's about having a place for people to go to see things and do things (while businesses make some money). Since America is very spread out and middle class people moved out of cities and into suburbs.... the Mall served as a throwback to the city life.
Malls today fail because they don't provide that feeling. I remember as a kid the mall by my house always had events for people to go see and be a part of. People go to the mall not just to shop but to interact with other humans, modern malls no longer give people any context to meet new people and be part of the community. Since malls have been reduced to just prisons of consumption..... of course they would die out when a better alternative shopping method came along (online shopping).
>>
>>130143816
>But what if I want to wear clothes they don't sell at walmart?
absolutely haram
>>
>>130144637
explain where else, aside from online or target, i can buy a keurig or replacement parts?
>>
So Dan Bell can make videos
>>
File: 918676-1482087075598875_origin.png (155KB, 1752x1312px) Image search: [Google]
918676-1482087075598875_origin.png
155KB, 1752x1312px
>>130142059
Blame Amazon. They'll be the first multi trillion dollar company by the way they're killing brick and mortar shops and malls

Also you're Implying this is a bad thing? Malls are a symbol of degenerate consumerist culture and they take massive space.
>>
>>130158354
And in the meantime, the actual city streets and squares and everything they were supposed to provide, disappeared, and you're left with nothing.
>>
Burgers got too fat for the clothes that are sold in malls. They have to shop online or at Walmart. Arcades are useless now, too. So teenagers have no reason to hang out there unless they just want freedom away from their parents for a couple of hours.
>>
>>130161557
>hang out in mall
how fucking boring do you have to be
>>
File: Untitled.png (60KB, 718x160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
60KB, 718x160px
I actually watched that guys videos before, so I wondered if it was just a regional/location thing.
Turns out, it's nationwide.
Retail in general is dying a quick dead,
why or how seems like a difficult question.
Take for example this recent news:
>Dollar General Accounts For 80% Of All New Store Openings In The US

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/dollar-general-accounts-80-all-new-store-openings-us-year

Clearly, if stores are dying, malls will go along with it.
>>
Vaporwave killed the mall. Now the shopping experience can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home!
>>
City centres used to have things called shops in them. Independent shops. Then free trade came in and and all the factory jobs went to the third world. Hence no customers for the independent shops. Then these malls start showing up just outside the cities. And these malls are filled with products produced overseas. Whilst the old city shop economy crumbles even further because they can't compete with the low prices offered by the malls to the now welfare recipient former factory worker.
Now even the malls are going bust because of the internet. People just online shop.
But man, small businesses got fucked
>>
>>130142059

I always like these mall threads.

The mall is a symbol of America pre-2001. When everyone was just a happy consuming good goy with little problems. I miss the days when there were emos who bitched about things as stupid as their parents not understanding their choice to go to art college. Those times were so easier than now, people were so much more carefree and the effects of their hedonism not yet realized.

I feel like 2008-2010 was when things really went to shit desu. 2001 was warning, and 2010 was the final blow to the American day dream we'd been living in.

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
So many different sociopolitcal-economic reasons that have all been beaten to death
>>
>>130142059
ordering things off the internet is better than going to a packed mall and wading through niggers and spics
>>
>>130163052
I know this feel. I got over the nostalgia and now normies still trying their hardest, unsuccessfully of course, to live that dream infuriates me like no other. The sheep need to wake up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8DquQ5UMQ
>>
File: 1483630671159.jpg (41KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1483630671159.jpg
41KB, 346x404px
>>130163052
>Does anyone else know this feel?
Yes, it hit hard in 2007-2009. I could feel it back then even though I didn't understand what was going on yet.
>>
>>130142059
internet shopping because of the abundance of niggers out and about. Countless groups of niggers everywhere.
>>
>>130142059
>>130142337

Shit economy = no disposable income = retail decline
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWwkQxG86M
>>
I run a store in a mall, a mall that I grew up around so I've seen its businesses come and go. My personal opinion is that mall owners and business owners don't know the areas demographics anymore. we're an inner city mall and we have 8 high end jewelry stores, 6 high end clothing stores, and a handful of staple mall stores. Every day I see the jewelry stores across the halls remain empty for the entire day, and the few times I've walked the rest of the mall the pricier stores practically beg me to come in. The staple stores do decent business but I think the only reason anyone in our area has for even coming in is our movie theatre and the two bars in the food court.
>>
>>130163718

If this makes any sense, it's like 2010ish was around the time where the cute liberal girls morphed into rabid SJW hyenas. Before then you had people interested in communism and all this other bullshit (even though it was a small subculture kept away from mainstream media attention), but they were nice people. You didn't feel like an alien for being a white male, sure they believed in racism but they thought it was something to get past, not inflict on white men.

I don't know why people are so cruel now. I've seen relatives and friends become SJWs. Why do they do this? Do they want someone to tell them they're full of shit?

>>130163458

It's strange to live in normie pretend world where I act like everything is normal and I'm living my life while simultaneously thinking the end of the world is probably around the corner. Will be surprised if Western civilization exists in 2040.
>>
You faggots actually liked going to the mall? as a child it was terrible and I hated it, walking around all day looking at stupid shit, buying expensive shit, I avoided the mall like the plague, all those human obstacles, I'm glad it's dead.
>>
Niggers ruined the malls. I once got trapped in a foot locker because there was a literal herd of niggers that formed around a fight outside. Everytime I go the mall now, as a white, I am the minority. White people don't go to malls anymore because it's not safe.
>>
>>130147146

fatass, sorry you walked into that one ;p
>>
>>130142337
Sorry for bringing up the gen Z meme but all of the studies suggest that they strongly like being able to physically see shit before they buy it and love malls.

Not like one study saying they are more conservative. This was unanimous.
>>
>>130142059
Everything seems to blame minorities, but in the suburbs this isn't really true.

The big problem is that people don't have money to kill like they used to. The suburban malls now only have middle-aged women walking about buying expensive clothes they don't need. Young people don't have $60 to kill on something they'll never use, they'd rather buy something they can use for $20 online.
>>
>>130142059
Guilty as fuck on the online thing.
Sure there's Amazon, but even AliBaba sometimes and a whole range of manufacturer websites for clothes, materials, protein powder for muh gains, etc. Even vidya is now purely Steam/Gog.
I only go to physical shops for food.
>>
>>130142059
The average person was socially engineered to be insufferable.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.