[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Islamic State is like ceaser's legion in fallout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Legion_end_slide_01.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_end_slide_01.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What if the Islamic State is like ceaser's legion in fallout and the only way to pacify the region is by sheer brutality and hierarchy ?
I mean
They truly are a strong culture that erases the weaker ones
+ They can have the middle East for all I care and if they keep go their huts it won't be a problem anymore
Discuss
>>
>>130138266
And if they keep to their huts*
>>
>>130138266
>Strong culture
>Universalist child raping prophet
pick one
>>
File: bungee wheelchair.webm (2MB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
bungee wheelchair.webm
2MB, 636x360px
>>130138266
The problem is that they'll genocide all the Christians and based Shia.
If the whole region was Sunni, I wouldn't care if they kept killing and oppressing each other, but that is not the case, anon.
>pic is a gif of what we should do to ISIS members.
>>
>>130138534
I'm not saying it's nice nor ethical
But it might be the shit their underdeveloped brains need to Kickstart some resemblance to a civilization right?
>>
>>130138266
all true

the problem is they want to come here
>>
>>130138649
Maybe that would be for the best
Or maybe we should bring them to some less salty place like Sicily or even Europe itself given that they are Cristian and share mostly our values
And fuck the other Muslims
They haven't been of help ever since the UK was a superpower
>>
>>130138266
Ceaser is actually smart though

I'd seen what had become of the NCR's attempts to emulate the culture of Pre-War America - the in-fighting, the corruption. Rome was a highly militarized autocracy that effectively integrated the foreign cultures it conquered.

It dedicated its citizens to something higher than themselves - to the idea of Rome itself. In Rome I found a template for a society equal to the challenges of the post-apocalyptic world - a society that could and would survive. A society that could prevent mankind from fracturing and destroying itself in this new world, by establishing a new Pax Romana

What does Pax romana mean?

It means a nationalist, imperialist, totalitarian, homogenous culture that obliterates the identity of every group it conquers. Long-term stability at all costs. The individual has no value beyond his utility to the state, whether as an instrument of war, or production.
>>
>>130138819
Yeah but that would be a conventional war thus making it really easier to keep them where they belong
Fighting them in our bridges one at a time is really inefficient don't you think?
>>
>>130138956
I'm a ncr cuck myself but I see were he's coming from so that's why I made the thread
>>
>>130138728
If you mean beat to death or enslaved as eunics, then yea.
>>
>>130139369
That pretty much the begging of our civilization too anon , maybe all they need is nother 500 years
>>
>>130139612
That's*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.