[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you get your news /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: stop anon.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
stop anon.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
I need some new news and information sources. Post YouTube channels, websites, etc... etc...
>>
>>130137686
here
>>
>>130137686
Drudgereport is usually pretty good. It's a good place to skim over daily and see what's going on.
>>
Pol works babi,

Dr.Layman gives inofmration on How branding and proper citations is used.

Sargon gives generally "based" information and have been caught only three times with miss information where one of these were corrected and not seen as major, and the other two were spelling mistakes.

Rebel Media is alraight - Conservative media

Lauren Shouterner talks about the Refugee crysis, However also is a supporter of the Atlas Fàsi.

For local news in your country, go to the official .gov page and find the RSS feed that provides the latest news from the government (yes this is set up by the government and not a public body)
>>
>>130137877
That's obvious. I was looking for new news sources I hadn't previously considered.
>>
>>130137686
zerohedge
>>
>>130138313
>For local news in your country, go to the official .gov page and find the RSS feed that provides the latest news from the government
Wait, that exists in the U.S.?
>>
>>130137686
RT, PressTV, MINTpress and almasdarnews for the other side of the story
>>
>>130138450

I expect it to exist in about every nation with a .gov official domain. It is mostly used by the government officials and journalists directly.
>>
>>130137686
Infowars, Fox News and here. I stay away from FAKE NEWS media like CNN.
>>
https://www.usatoday.com/rss/

Maybe this will help? Did not bother to check it, I just did a quick google search
>>
>>130137877

I have seriously started think if I live in a big bubble. Especially when I talk with normies. On the other hand everything seems to go bad so one could that /pol/ is right.
>>
>>130138747
Thank you anon.
>>
also veteranstoday is really good
>>
>>130137686

Ryan Dawson
>>
File: 1367253896017.png (233KB, 1538x2735px) Image search: [Google]
1367253896017.png
233KB, 1538x2735px
>>
>>130140104
CNN should also be absolute shit tier desu.
>>
>>130138317
mainstream news, just also listen to the original source
>>
>>130137686
I stopped, looked all directions and am clear. May I pass now?
And I'm personally going to give you a helicopter ride when the time comes,
>>
>>130140623
>le CIA puppet helicopter rides.
Take off the natsoc flag and change it to a lolbert flag.
>>
>>130138313
>Rebel Media
It's run by a literal jew.
>>
>>130141195

Yhe I should probably have mentioned that, they are extremly alopologetic and will never ever admit the faults of Israel
>>
>>130137686
why? so you can target and destroy their reputations gtfo antifa commie
>>
>>130137686
http://thelibertymill.com/

Have fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.