[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a black apartheid going on in South Africa?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SouthAfrica.png (75KB, 997x466px) Image search: [Google]
SouthAfrica.png
75KB, 997x466px
Government demands 30% minimum black ownership of mining companies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/south-africa-raises-black-ownership-requirement-for-mines-to-30
>>
File: 1488641203511.png (32KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488641203511.png
32KB, 501x576px
It's called affirmative action goy, don't be racist.
>>
>>130131731
Every should read "Into the Cannibal's Pot" to get an understanding of what happens when blacks have enough voting power to change the law. It's insane.

>Mrs. Mercer explains that the main ANC policy is a program called Black Economic Empowerment, or BEE. This requires that a percentage of all white-owned companies be taken over by blacks, on pain of being shut down. By 2014, the employees of all enterprises are supposed to be “demographically representative,” i.e., at least 75 percent black and not more than 10 percent white. This transfer is known, ironically, as “deracializing the economy.”

>Similar racial quotas apply to the civil service and police. ANC parliamentarian Mario Rantho has declared it “imperative to get rid of merit as the overriding principle in the appointment of public servants.” As a result, municipal budgets in the billions are now often under the control of illiterate blacks. The black editor of South Africa’s largest circulation weekly, the Sunday Times, has acknowledged: “My African colleagues who manage large companies or government departments tell me that to get a job done, you usually have to employ a white.”

https://www.amren.com/features/2011/08/into-the-cannibals-pot/
>>
>>130135827
BTW, under BEE, not only do you have to sell your company to blacks, but if they can't afford it, you have to loan them the money to buy it.
>>
>>130131731
All you western guys and even my country have dumb diversity criteria.
what's so special about it?
>>
>>130131731
No, retard. There can only be an apartheid is the oppressed population is sizable. Whites are a ridiculously small minority. What's more likely is genocide or flight.
>>
The U.S should probably just let the remaining Afrikaans move to America.. They're going to be wiped out entirely if left to the niggers in South Africa. Bunch of ungrateful apes, apartheid was the best thing they could have wished for, a thriving economy, nice cities/services to live in and use and they ruined it all, and for what? So they could govern and ultimately destroy the nation? Seems legitimate.
>>
>>130136120

for employees, this is giving them the actual companies in some weird redistribution scheme
>>
>>130131731
It's kill whitey in South Africa since the 2017 started.
>>
>>130131731
>Some think the future is 1984
>Others think it'll be Brave New World
>Mfw it's actually Atlas Shrugged
>But with niggers
>>
We need to make acchange petition to fight this.
>>
>>130136120
Probably because white people are a minority in africa, so telling them that they there are too many whites and not enough blacks is stupid.
>>
>>130135827
>Four hundred thousand private security officers struggle to make up for the shortcomings of the official police; some are hired by the police to provide security for the police station.
Holy shit.
>>
>>130131731
There is a reverse Apartheid, been going on since ANC took over. South Africa is the ONLY country where the minority get fuckall benefits, aid, or anything in their favour. We don't complain about it, we always did well on our own, but it's getting too much now with BEE where 80% of ALL jobs HAVE to go to blacks, they in turn murder, kill, rob, rape and steel from the whites....
>>
>>130136597
>you have money
>me want money
>me take your money
Low IQ = no foresight. And even if they did it's just like here where they'll never admit to being dumb as a rock. Just blame everything on whitey, consequences be damned, and when it all falls apart blame everything on racism being the ultimate factor.
>>
>>130135827
Kinda sounds like america tbqhdesusenpai
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.