[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will you confront a mudshark who has a nigger baby on her side or w/e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: niggers wash white dicks.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
niggers wash white dicks.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
today i saw a teen white male oil driller with his negra gf going hand in hand but it didnt bother me much most likely he will pump and dump her few times till he is over it
but when i see an ugly white mudshark female with a nigger baby (idk if its her baby) i feel like a wanna kill her on the spot is it normal?
will you confront a mudshark who has a nigger baby on her side or in a stroller? it makes me feel sick when i see such a filthy whore most likely a single mother why do white mudsharks do that? it seems like just an attention whore or to make white men feel a certin way i feel like white women who see a white man with a negra get butthurt / jalous and as a way to "get back" at the white man they go to extreme levels of self distruction mudsharkery single motherhood with nigger baby or end up dead just coz their ego was hurt is it normal that i want to kill white female mudsharks one of my buddies told me its destructive female nature and that female nature is evil and i think that mudshark women are way worse than male oil drillers mudsharks are the filthiest creatures on the planet today
>>
should i knock out and run away the next mudshark female i see is it worth it?
>>
>>130131182
Probably not m8 CCTV everywhere
>>
>>130130592

What a cowardly and counter productive thing to do.

I understand what you are saying, it makes you feel like someone is metaphorically fucking your gene pool right in front of you and you are frustrated you cannot do anything about it - so instead of getting arrested or perhaps killing someone, why not just go find your own GF and make a baby? Why do you have to be so jealous of the little nig nog? Who cares - just think about yourself, you wont solve the problem by knocking some mudsharks on their ass.
>>
>>130130592
you are raging out at a person who went with a natural biological instinct of reproduction. even if race mixing is ultimately bad and the sight offends you, it has nothing really to do with you. your rage is misplaced. the correct response would be to go out and find a white woman to reproduce with and have pure white children yourself.
>>
File: we was hairwasher n sheit .jpg (50KB, 498x312px) Image search: [Google]
we was hairwasher n sheit .jpg
50KB, 498x312px
>>130130592
>>
>>130130592
>>130131182
>should I chimp out

no you fucking mong
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.