[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking disney

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: WE WUZ IMPERIALS N SHEIT.jpg (118KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ IMPERIALS N SHEIT.jpg
118KB, 1024x767px
first they do a void character who beats the main villain with little effort

then they did the somehow master of beating up stormtroopers with no effort

now this, I bet she shoots feminism from her eyes killing cis males instantly, and can juggle white people like nothing because shes a strong independent woman of color.

fucking Disney using star wars and the social justice battering ram
>>
>>130130375
does she hold the blaster sideways?
>>
File: 1496865392664[1].jpg (461KB, 944x738px) Image search: [Google]
1496865392664[1].jpg
461KB, 944x738px
>>
>>130130563
yes she does, she is also a frequent blogger on tumblr ranting about the wage gap in the imperial army.
>>
>not thinking this is a good thing

Leftists love diversity when the "good guys" are the ones being depicted as diverse. In general, games are moving towards having monolithic and often not even thinly veiled main baddies that are white, conservative, and usually some combination of nationalistic and white supremacist.

When game developers depict "marginalized groups" as bad guys, they subtly remind them that identity politics don't insulate you from being wrong. You can still be an evil imperialist piece of shit, yes, even if you're a black woman with 16 privilege points.
>>
I love the empire, I wish they would make a movie just about the empire oppressing people, but cast as liberators through-out.

Everyone thinks the imperials are bad, but they are actually a stabalizing force that brings equality to the system and protects it from outside threats such as the jedi, seperatists and other rogue systems. You could argue that the only ones better than the empire at uplifting the galaxy were the rakatta and they were basically genocidal retards.

Star wars is very strange when you get into the lore. It has lots of hidden redpills.
>>
File: 1297605546368.jpg (2MB, 1999x2999px) Image search: [Google]
1297605546368.jpg
2MB, 1999x2999px
>>130130375
Jews own Star Wars and Disney
>>
>>130130375
The main protagonist being a black chick doesn't really irk me that much... it's the first time since the 501st campaign in the original BF2 that we've gotten to play as the fucking baddies in a SW game, and that's pretty sweet. As long as they don't pussy out and make the plot about her "finding herself" and joining the Rebels or some stupid shit like that, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>130130375
Is that Rae Sloane? Because Rae's a badass.
>>
>>130130905
I don't care for these 'subversive' messages in video games, but I don't think that argument works here

Star Wars is one of those franchises where the "bad guys" are absolutely revered and loved. People LOVE the Empire, lots of iconic things in Star Wars are imperial, Vader, Tarkin, Stormtroopers, TIE fighters, Star Destroyers, etc. Even if they objectively are an evil force it doesn't change the fact that they are without a doubt one of the coolest aspects of the franchise. If the argument is that they are trying to diversify Star Wars, Disney probably noticed how popular the Empire is, and therefore went ahead with this character of Iden Versio
>>
>>130132472
Rule of Cool - doesn't matter how ostensibly evil your bad guys are, people will still cheer for them if they're as cool or cooler than the good guys.
>>
>>130130819
Tpbp
>>
File: 1486015027340.png (187KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1486015027340.png
187KB, 367x321px
>>130130375
STUPID FAGGOT MOUSE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.