[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local newspaper reported Swedish policeman to the police for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: e4yKIas.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
e4yKIas.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
Sweden Yes!
Is there still hope left for Europe or is it beyond salvation?

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3679/swedish-policeman-reported-to-the-police-for-telling-the-truth.html

>Excerpts from his facebook post:
>"Here we go; This I have handled Monday-Friday this week: Rape, rape, aggravated rape, assault, rape, extortion, blackmail, abuse of judicial procedure, threats, violence against the police, threat to the police, drug trafficking, aggravated drug offenses, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and beatings.
Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohamad Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer ... huh, it is true. Yes a Swedish name popped into the outskirts of a drug offense, Mohammed Mahmod Ali, again and again.
Countries represented this week, all crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can not know for sure because they have no valid papers. Which in itself often means that they lie about the nationality and the identity."

>"Our pensioners are on their knees, the school is one of chaos, health care is an inferno, police have been completely destroyed, etc, etc. Everyone knows why, but no one dares or wants to talk about the reason, because Sweden has always lived on the myth of the magnificent ultimate society that has unlimited resources to be in the forefront when it comes to being the only politically correct option in a dysfunctional world that has bend over itself, through the destructive behavior of various religions name."
>>
>>130130236

POO
>>
>>130130297
>>>130130236 (OP) (You)
>POO
IN LOO
>>
>>130130236
This is old as shit you fucking kike.

Case was dropped.
>>
>>130130415
>>>130130236 (OP) (OP) (You)
>POO
>IN LOO
>>
>>130130423
>>>130130236 (OP) (You)
>This is old as shit you fucking kike.
>Case was dropped.
So what Ahmed, The point still stands.
>>
File: 1485772876495.jpg (107KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485772876495.jpg
107KB, 687x900px
I'll give him this, at least he has the testicular fortitude to post with his flag unlike those fucking leafs.
>>
>>130130503
>he did it again
>>
>>130130795
fucking phoneposters, I swear
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.