[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image - Copy.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image - Copy.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
I'm a half black - half jewish autisic, trans demiboy. My pronouns are rie/rae/rem. While you bullies sit there in your denim jean, I'm here donating to ANTIFA with my welfare checks. Ask Me Anything
>>
>>130129668
do you also visit r9k
>>
>>130130873
does grass grow?
does a bird fly?
do sparrows sing?
>>
>>130129668
i couldnt feel the touch of the slender feel of the man who was to be bald and big and broad he was bold and burly and bear, for alex does what he does because he do and why he does what he does is not for us to know. he is the man who for why we never know the fisher dips his pole into the lake for what to find his heart the darkness knows no delegate only for what the lilypad sleeps on the sundry of the dark lake for alex is woke and he knows more than the knows to be known for what else can be known when all that is known is known by the man alex? inetrestingly the rider guns downs the beaten path with the post of meygn pointing towards the tumbleweeds and bones of long dead denizens of the dust, for msnbc knows what he knows and they know they will have to degredate the restaurant

why else could he be known to have known what he knows when for every other known man they cannot know all that is to be known by the man alex
>>
File: 1497242614822.jpg (17KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
1497242614822.jpg
17KB, 355x266px
>>130130975
grass grow

bird fly

sparrow sing
>>
>>130129668
where did your parents go wrong?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.