[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with UK party leaders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: May Corbyn.jpg (65KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
May Corbyn.jpg
65KB, 650x400px
> Terrorist attack happens

> May gets to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

> She means your internet rights have gone too far, of course, CONTROL THE NET!

A few weeks pass....

> A building full of muslims is set on fire, high death count, in part due to shitty construction

> Corbyn comes out...

> Suggests forceful appropriation of private property to house the people

I mean... What the hell is wrong with your party leaders? Jesus Christ UK get a hold of yourselves. Not to mention they turned a potential vote-winner into a loss.
>>
>Uncle Jeremy goes around giving hugs for half an hour and gets praise, while May, who had work to do as PM and met with the firefighters to find out their concerns, gets scorn

>Corbyn calls for the Government to seize local properties and give them to the poor who were displaced by this fire, even though they're probably going to be put up in hotels by the taxpayer anyway, and gets praise

>McDonnell calls for unions to mobilise a million workers to strike, march, and demand May resigns and hands the reigns over to Labour (wtf i hate democracy now)

>Boris Johnson blamed for causing fire due to an apparent shortage of fire engines caused by his cuts as Mayor after the financial crash, even though only 45 engines were needed, and Boris only cut the number from 184 to 157 as many were derelict and unused. Further firefighters and engines would not have been useful in reaching the top floor anyway

>Conservatives also blamed because some of their MPs voted against fire safety laws in 2010 and 2004, both of which passed anyway, and despite the fact that we haven't been able to investigate the cause of the fire yet

>Theresa May attacked for announcing an inquiry into the cause of the fire, because obviously we already know what caused it (ebil companiez an shiet) and don't need any evidence to prosecute the deemed responsible by Labour supporters, and we also don't need to collect any data that will allow us to prevent this from happening again (wtf i hate fair trials and fact based policy making now)

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this country
>>
>>130126236

Jesus Christ.

The refusing to accept the results of an election is hardly new though.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.