[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/, I was was raised white,dont speak spanish,have white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492547407646.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492547407646.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Hey /pol/, I was was raised white,dont speak spanish,have white skin (almost pale actually) and dont identify with mexicans.I am quarter Spanish,quart Mexican and half Scottish.

My question is.Will I be accepted with the white side in the coming race war? I have a distaste of blacks and my skin color will get me targeted.I have a Hispanic name but am looking to change it to my scot side.

I just dont want to get shot in the back or hanged once its all over.
>>
>>130123822
Do you have your green card?
>>
how hispanic of a name?
>>
>>130124016
pretty fucking Hispanic.Im in the process of changing it once I get the money and time.
>>
If you look white you will be targeted. Hispanic names literally don't matter anymore.
>>
>>130123822
Wear a maga hat and clothing that clearly indicates that you're not on the negroid side. Camouflage or some shit.
>>
>>130123963
Born and raised in Alaska
>>
>>130124104
Thats my point.Plus my wife is white and im 99.9 percent certain my kids will be white.So they will be targeted.
>>
>>130124131
then why the fuck did you post this thread

sage, because OP loves the cock
>>
>>130124222
You mean make this thread? Because it seems the people who would fight in the race war would kill Hispanic.Did you not gather that?
>>
File: 1496284525933.png (1MB, 1080x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1496284525933.png
1MB, 1080x1008px
>>130124196
>im 99.9 percent certain my kids will be white
Sure about that kohai?
>>
>>130124840
Im white and my wife is 100% white.Im sure they will be white...which will mean they are automatically racist.
>>
File: thomas-sowell-quote-slavery.jpg (41KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sowell-quote-slavery.jpg
41KB, 584x438px
>>130123822
>Will I be accepted with the white side in the coming race war?

There will never be a race war it's literally LARPing.

Just don't be degenerate nigger and don't partake in nigger culture and 99.9% of whites will have no problem with you. literal niggers can be liked by even racist whites if they act and are redpilled like pic related.
>>
>>130123822
You are a shitskin. The whole meaning of our ethnostates is to keep people like you - OUT
>>
>>130125273
>There will never be a race war it's literally LARPing.
Yugoslavia.jpg
UkrainianNSArmedUnits.jpg
IRA.jpg

Given that you posted Thomas Sowell(dumb ass jigaboo who thinks intelligence is not racially genetic), you marked yourself as a retard already
>>
>>130123822
Change name. You will be fine.

Dirty wetback
>>
>>130123822
You're 75% European right off the bat, and since Mexicans tend to be half white this likely means you're 7/8 white. According to the Spanish caste system, this does make you a white man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.