[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Hmong people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: hmongcovera.jpg (59KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
hmongcovera.jpg
59KB, 400x383px
Out of sheer curiosity, I would like to know /pol/'s opinion on Hmong people.
>>
>>130122691
They're the best Americans hands down
>>
>>130122691
Viets in general are some of the few non-white immigrants to fully assimilate without being cunts about it. I never heard about them making any problem.
>>
>>130123062
I don't think the Hmong are Vietnamese if that's what you're trying to say
>>
Very well assimilated in MN/WI/IA
>>
Jungle asians. The ones in the US are alright as far as gooks go.
>>
A lot of Hmoob are blonde haired and have light eyes. Hmoobs are literally the Nordics of the East. They literally founded East Asian civilization and are the real white man of the east, not the Japanese

How can the non-Hmoob even compete?

Pic related: average Hmoob girl
>>
>>130122691
They are alright. Their food is fucking terrible but I could see my self getting along perfectly well with one as a neighbor.
>>
Solid values. Hard workers. I like them a lot.
>>
>>130124228
Average Hmoob man
>>
templar test
>>
vietnam pum pum :D
>>
>>130123003
>>130123062
>>130123882
I don't care if they assimilate. They should not be in white countries. I don't want to live in a diverse country
>>
>>130122691
Hmong are the niggers of Asia, along with Filipinos. But unlike Filipinos, they don't even have their own country, which makes them like nigger-gypsies. At any rate, they have done nothing in history except get raped and enslaved by the surrounding powers.

Fun fact: There is no official alphabet for writing Hmong. They couldn't settle on one fucking alphabet in their entire human history.
>>
File: 73712371231.png (140KB, 314x392px) Image search: [Google]
73712371231.png
140KB, 314x392px
Are you talking about chinese or japanese?
>>
>>130124983
I have none. I've never even heard of them until this post
>>130124983
Neither did you. The only reason you have one is because other people gave it to you.
>>
File: torino.jpg (52KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
torino.jpg
52KB, 600x350px
Fuckin fish eyed gooks need to stay off my lawn. I used to stack fucks like them 6 high, use 'em for sandbags. *blows a hole in a gook face and sleeps like a baby*
>>
>>130123062

bullshit; viets all fucking live in their ethnic bubbles

japs are probably the best
>>
>>130122691
wtf is a hmong?
>>
>>130122691
i don't like living ahmong them
>>
>>130127529
underrated
>>
>>130125404
>Hmoob
First come from california but originally from Laos
>>
Hmong are hardworking and based and anyone who disagrees has never lived ahmong them
>>
They are basically like Asian gypsies/Mexicans. All they do is drink and gamble all day.
>>
>>130128230
This is not true. The Hmongs i am familiar with smoke weed AND drink all day.
>>
>>130122691

They make some pretty awesome drugs.
>>
They helped Marlon Brando while he was going through withdraws in the jungle and watching a snail slither along the edge of a straight razor.
>>
File: hmongBlonde.jpg (114KB, 460x358px) Image search: [Google]
hmongBlonde.jpg
114KB, 460x358px
>>130124558

I didn't know about these. They don't look like albinos either.
>>
I live in an area with a lot of hmong. Place i work hires a shit load of hmongs. For the most part the stick to themselves, go to work and pay their bills, that sort of shit. Apparently though, a big surge in heroin in one of the bigger towns nearby is linked to a bunch of the younger hmong, but if it wasn't them it would've been anyone else

Oh and apparently there are different "types" of hmong. Like green hmong and red or white or some shit. I guess this had something to do with whether or not your family went along with the communists. Something about a different dialect gives it away
>>
>>130122691
more like hmongrels
>>
Humans are humans...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.