[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a literal meme today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I just realised that the people /pol/ complains so much about are actually real.

I started talking politics with a mate, and he's a total SJW.

He wants more interracial sex to solve racism.

Supports antifa wholeheartedly, and loves the idea of punching fascists in the face. Even my literal Trotskyite friend is more civilized.

Wants education to be changed so everybody learns about other cultures.

Defends Islamic terror on the basis that the crusades happened.

I'm not even making this up, he's a literal manlet with a trans "sister". I thought people like this didn't exist in real life. Still, it's a worrying thought about where the future political trends are going.

I use all the /pol/ approved arguments about jihad, diversity and so on, to no effect. I'm pretty sure most politics is genetic. There's no real way to get to people who're so entrenched in their ideology.
>>
Ask him about his personal life
>parents
>social class
>education
>etc
>>
>>130122639
Ubuntu mate with his boipussy
>>
He's well educated and politically aware for sure. Well informed from the usual 'sources'

Upper middle class and descended from refugee aristocrats from Eastern Europe.

I'm pretty sure his 'sister' of indeterminate sex has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>130122639
You got shit friends
>>
>>130122639
7% of somali immigrants commit a crime within their first year in australia. By the time they are dead, it's 30%.

Good luck finding that stat on the "free unregulated" internet.
>>
>>130123501

I sure do. They're otherwise interesting, funny, normal people. Their politics is fucked though.

Anyway, I wouldn't talk about the normal ones.
>>
>>130122639
I bet he looks like a weak fag, right? Those who do not qualify for the values of a civilization, seek to subvert those values. Whereas ubermenschen tend to be fascist/conservative/traditional or at least loyal to their people and race
>>
>>130123683
>>130123501
You don't have to politically align to be friends.
>>
>>130123823

Absolutely. Glasses too. I reckon people who are unable to successfully assert or defend themselves flock to these ideologies, like early Christianity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.