[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSPOL fuck China edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 58

File: watcunt.jpg (252KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
watcunt.jpg
252KB, 763x757px
>Bishop denies making China defence order
http://archive.is/O7mKE

>UN agency ranks Australia 39 out of 41 countries for quality education
http://archive.is/C2Duj

>George Christensen balks as push for banking inquiry falls flat
http://archive.is/eTaXD

>US takes Malcolm Turnbull's impression of Donald Trump 'with good humour', embassy says
http://archive.is/OW7tV

>Laurie Oakes says PM’s Trump speech never should have been off the record
http://archive.is/My4ob

>Malcolm Turnbull faces claims he called China a ‘frenemy’ after Donald Trump impersonation leak
http://archive.is/oIkVR

>Turnbull ministers decline to apologise for comments criticising terror sentencing
http://archive.is/3GRrg

>Government establishes new national gun amnesty to rid community of illegal firearms
http://archive.is/DKNXy

>Former PM John Howard applauds first national gun amnesty since Port Arthur
http://archive.is/IX601

>’Anti-violence [read anti-gun] children's charity’ welcomes gun amnesty [check out the CEO…]
http://archive.is/yeLPJ

>'What's the deal with Asians?' Red Symons under fire over controversial interview
http://archive.is/6dokD

>Hutt River Province tax row: Self-proclaimed 'Prince Leonard' and son ordered to pay $3 million
http://archive.is/5Nd6d

>Australian law would require aspiring citizens to make pledge to share values
http://archive.is/LNmYK

Poll: Is war with China inevitable?
https://strawpoll.com/e7bf1cw
>>
File: OPISAGOOK.jpg (299KB, 1421x745px) Image search: [Google]
OPISAGOOK.jpg
299KB, 1421x745px
>>130122062
Daily reminder OP is a gook
>>
File: based barnsy.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
based barnsy.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
BASED BARNSY
>>
>>130122062
I see by your pic that you're still not able to handle your emus.
>>
Meanwhile a narcissistic idiot from Egypt fooled Australian 'experts' and government funders of taxpayers' money
A Pakistani using fake documents got into Australia, left, came back, raped someone all under the eagle eyes of Australian 'experts'
Victoria is now listing for public safety the suburbs in which home break ins are 'most violent'. Not which are worst for home break ins, but 'most violent'. Apparently, home break ins are now normal for Australia since MP Michael Danby introduced thousands of problematic Africans that izrail didn't want
>>
>>130122062
>gun amnesty bullshit
won't change anything but it's an opportunity for politicians to virtue signal and get a handie from cuck cannon anon and his pet anti-fun charities
>>
>>130122570
>Victoria is now listing for public safety the suburbs in which home break ins are 'most violent'. Not which are worst for home break ins, but 'most violent'. Apparently, home break ins are now normal for Australia since MP Michael Danby introduced thousands of problematic Africans that izrail didn't want
link this cunt
>>
>>130122062
All this citizenship law stuff is a distraction.

The decision on them needs to be made before they even come here, not just when they apply for citizenship.

It needs to be built into immigration policy itself.
>>
>>130122581
it's stunning that they're attempting this. why on earth would i give my guns to the government for no compensation? all that's going to result from this is more illegal guns on the street.
>>
File: sydney.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sydney.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Every white man who fell defending Australia against the yellow menace has had their memory shat on by traitors.
>>
>>130122062
>Australian law would require aspiring citizens to make pledge to share values

Can't we just mince anyone who lands here? As a Tasmanian I find foreigners abhorrent.
>>
>>130122062
So what IS the deal with asians?
>>
>>130123098
how about invite-only policy? if you can't personally, using your own face, convince a street or apartment block to sign you off, thhen maybe australia is not right for you. Also some kind of min-51% by birth law for all postcodes.
>>
>>130123926
Hey fellow Tasmanian
>>
>>130124126
>sign you off
they'll just gravitate to areas with other foreigners, then move when they have citizenship.

>min-51% by birth law
more like min-95% by birth law, and don't do it by citizenship, do it by english ancestry.
>>
Can't jolt the
https://youtu.be/anUyzZzz4Q0
>>
File: biome error.jpg (119KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
biome error.jpg
119KB, 940x627px
>>130124366
why would other foreigners want them here?

>>130124289
uhh hello.
>>
File: Australia.jpg (818KB, 1499x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.jpg
818KB, 1499x1000px
>>130123926
>I find foreigners abhorrent.
We are taking over and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>130123926
>>130124289
Tasmanians what would I find if I moved to a place like this:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-tas-queenstown-125210818
>>
>>130122062
G O O K
O
O
K
>>
>>130123717
you've always been able to hand in unregistered guns to a cop shop or (better yet) a dealer
>>
>>130124596
>all those gooks
They are all so ugly, how do they even have sex with each other and reproduce?
>>
>>130124366
Denmark started at 51%. You could raise it every year, allowing aliens to die without relocating them, but not return once they have moved. I can't imagine needing more than ~150 migrants per 100,000 inhabitants. I can't imagine why non-citizens should have the same rights, especially the right of land ownership.
>>
>>130124570
because foreigners place their race and their country of origin above this country. chinese "australians" don't see themselves as australians, they see themselves as chinese. ethnic groups are going to mass in certain areas, and your proposed change will just make it worse.

>>130124678
that doesn't matter. why would i give my guns to the government for no compensation?
>>
>>130124809
>why would i give my guns to the government for no compensation?
you wouldn't, you'd give $20 to bunnings for a length of pvc pipe and some end caps...
>>
File: 1907200-3x2-940x627.jpg (82KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1907200-3x2-940x627.jpg
82KB, 940x627px
>>130123926
>>130124289
>>
>>130124601
Meth and depression, queenstown is a shithole.
>>
>>130124809
>why would i give my guns to the government for no compensation?
If they are illegal you would eliminate the risk of some day possibly facing criminal charges for possessing them.

You can't just throw them in the bin, so it is better to hand them in to the cops to rid yourself of the worry they cause you.
>>
>>130124944
Is the meth cheap?
>>
>>130124368
He got a good one in
>>
>>130124596
Tell that to Tina Yu
>>
Mates my car makes a sort of buzzing sound, like the fans on a loud PC or a quiet vacuum cleaner. I think it comes from where the air is sucked in through the front grill.

Is this normal, or the sign of some specific problem? It is much louder than the last car I drove.
>>
>>130124368
Two young men against one old Conservative where they get the ambush and still do fuck all
>>
>>130124601
You know the bad parts of Appalachia where the parents feed their kids cola in the bottle?

Sort of like that.
>>
Are blond, blue eyed, Caucasian people, with 100% North Western European ancestry considered white?
>>
>>130125142
Probably normal, fan comes on when it reaches a certain temperature.
>>
>>130124854
I bet that woman's opened her map of Tasmania to a few internationals
>>
>>130125198
I read that Tassie has the lowest crime rate in the country.

How can things be so bad down there but not show in the crime stats?
>>
>>130124601
lots of mutant freaks

you should know exactly what awaits you in tasmania, it's the incest capital of australia. close behind is Melbourne.
>>
>>130125394
Gotta move to the nice places for the nice people m8.
>>
>>130125394
It's so shit that the criminals don't want to move there
>>
>>130125491
I thought Queenstown was a big tourist attraction?
>>
>>130125538
That's Kiwi Queenstown
>>
>>130125538
Not really, Strahan is more popular with tourists. If you wan't move down to Tassie, look into Hobart or Launceston.
>>
>>130125615
I legit got an ad targeted at me to visit there. Apparently the slag heap and gravel cricket ground are world famous.
>>
>>130125706
Blundstone is famous for being the venue where our cricket team always fucking chokes. You don't want to be associated with that.
>>
>>130125672
>Hobart or Launceston
I am on a limited budget which is why Queenstown popped onto my radar. I cannot afford $200,000 for a house near Hobart or Launceston.
>>
>>130125786
Maybe rent for a while until you have enough, rent is cheap as fuck in Launceston.
>>
File: 1475288078534.png (142KB, 566x528px) Image search: [Google]
1475288078534.png
142KB, 566x528px
>have been to at least 150 shows over the last 6 years (this includes festivals)
>it was my outlet to let off steam and feel good
>been broke for a while, have only been able to find casual work
>cant afford shit
>tfw been to like 3 shows in the last 2 years

now i know why ive been feeling like shit for so long, seeing live bands made my life worth living. either im getting older or todays music is becoming shitter, or both. oh well, at least ill be going to watch qotsa and sigur ros in a months time

who /live music/ here
>>
>>130125875
You can never find anywhere to rent that lets you have your doggo. It is a real problem.
>>
>>130124978
>If they are illegal you would eliminate the risk of some day possibly facing criminal charges for possessing them.

let me lay out my logic on this for you

>possess illegal firearm for the purpose of committing crimes
>you by definition have already committed a crime, and are committing crimes regardless since you're a criminal
>giving away your gun removes your ability to defend yourself from other criminals and the police, and your ability to threaten people using your gun
>you shouldn't give away your gun under any circumstances

>possess illegal firearm for the purpose of defending yourself from criminals
>if you give away your gun you have just effectively received a death sentence
>killing someone with your gun has a maximum sentence of life in prison, not having a gun to kill someone with has a maximum sentence of death
>you shouldn't give away your gun under any circumstances

>possess illegal firearm because of an inheritance or something
>giving away your gun will result in it's destruction, but that's not a terribly bad thing if you're not into family history
>you should probably give away your gun

this amnesty will only remove historical firearms from the streets. it won't reduce crime.
>>
>>130126066
Any person who enjoys festivals that much is either too much of a normie or too much of a freak
>>
>>130126077
If they don't find out and you keep the house clean and fix up any damage he causes
>>
>>130126165
>enjoying live music is considered normal

wew, fucking wew

since when?

i dont drink at festivals so i couldnt be that much of a normie
>>
>>130126141
>it won't reduce crime.
Maybe but it won't increase it either so no harm done. Also, taking more firearms off the streets is still a benefit because it reduces the risk of them being stolen and then put into criminal hands.
>>
>>130126141
They probably think the shitskins will be good boys and hand in the 100 Glocks still unaccounted for from that import racket
>>
File: julia_gillard_cleavage.jpg (347KB, 1057x1134px) Image search: [Google]
julia_gillard_cleavage.jpg
347KB, 1057x1134px
>>130125358
This guy gets it.
>>
>>130126219
>If they don't find out
I have an over-active conscience and hate lies and deception. They eat me up inside.
>>
>>130126219
This, heaps of people sneak doggos and catos into rental properties, just hide him when the real estate comes around for inspection once a year.
>>
Is there anything cringier than when Australian posters who probably aren't old enough to remember Port Arthur start behaving like this country ever had a strong gun culture so that the big muscular American posters approve of us?
>>
$15 BILLION IN WELFARE FOR NON CITIZENS LAST YEAR ALONE

$70 MILLION PAYOUT TO ILLEGALS AND LAWYERS

This is fucking bullshit. Cunts should hang for this.
>>
>>130126348
>Also, taking more firearms off the streets is still a benefit because it reduces the risk of them being stolen and then put into criminal hands.
the majority of illegal firearms are submerged in dams on properties inside PVC pipes. the majority of firearms stolen are taken during home invasions, and the guns are located via insider leaks from the police.

destroying the gun registry would actually reduce gun thefts.

>Maybe but it won't increase it either so no harm done.
i see it as harm considering most of the guns destroyed during these amnesties are historical artifacts.
>>
File: ew.png (183KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
ew.png
183KB, 680x468px
>>130126397
T H I C
>>
>>130126466
Queensland had sizable gun culture, nowhere near American level, but it was significant enough.
>>
File: Over Your Shit.jpg (405KB, 1039x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Over Your Shit.jpg
405KB, 1039x1081px
>>130126141
>>giving away your gun removes your ability to defend yourself from the police
Umm, if you're needing to defend yourself with a firearm against the rozzers (who would also be armed to the teeth in that case) I'd say having an unregistered gun is probably the VERY FUCKING LEAST of your problems....
>>
File: tara.jpg (333KB, 1130x593px) Image search: [Google]
tara.jpg
333KB, 1130x593px
Who else shops ere, lads?
>>
>>130126642
i'm not saying that engaging in a gunfight with the police is a good idea, i'm saying that criminals who are prone to getting into gunfights with the police probably don't want to give up their weapons.
>>
>Job agency I am with can't even find me volunteer work or work experience
>Not even collecting benefits, just looking for some fucking work
>They told me I could pay some company $100 to take me on as an unpaid slave for an indeterminate amount of time
>Acted shocked when I told them that sounds fucking stupid

South Australia is dying, this is awful. This whole country is bleeding.
>>
>>130126772
Just Jeans is unironically better (at not jeans)
>>
>>130126772
I have two shirts from there.
>>
>>130126872

Move, lad.

Maybe I've just been fortunate in life but I literally only have me year 12 and i work an unskilled job making $90k/yr.

Not huge bux in 2017 but comfortable enough.
>>
>>130126902

What size?
>>
>>130126971
90k is heaps.
>>
>>130124766
The same way your parents did, with the lights off.
>>
>>130126971
>Move

With all this money I have? Nobody my age can find entry level work without basically being hoist into it. A chick I knew was going to put a good word in for me at a place she started working, then it shut down less than a fucking week after she started. Taking train trips to and from the city is depressing; you just watch empty businesses and houses pass by, smothered in graffiti and forgotten.
>>
>>130126772
They don't carry my size.
>>
>>130127107
But the smell.
>>
Just remember not all Muslims support terrorist attacks like 9/11, or the London bombings, or the Orlando shooting or the attacks in Paris, Nice, Berlin, Australia, Bombay, Pakistan, Lebanon

Some of them unreservedly condemn the Jews & CIA
for carrying them all out
>>
>>130126804
> i'm saying that criminals who are prone to getting into gunfights with the police probably don't want to give up their weapons.
I get that, but that's a fairly small group - historically terrorists and bikies and as I said, if the cops are shooting back then having your gun rego papers on you ain't exactly gonna help is it?
>>
>>130122062
Is that some kind of miniature walrus he's holding?
>>
>>130127325
>no terrorist attack in Poland or Japan
>no muslims
HMMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK
>>
>>130122062
>UN agency ranks Australia 39 out of 41 countries for quality education
Remember when the checkouts at at Coles and Woolies would have children's books for sale so that the kids would pester their parents to buy them a book? Those are gone now, replaced with shithouse magazines and chocolate.

Kids in this country are not being read to and they are not reading. Gen X parents do not read to their children and it's fucking us up as a country. We've got a really shitty attitude towards education in this country, increasingly parents are believing that their role in the education of their children is nil or small, while in reality it's huge.

If you have kids don't just throw them in front of the TV or an Ipad, give them a book and get them to read it AND/OR read to them. It makes them smarter, makes them perform better at school and it also strengthens the bond between you and your children.

Check that your kids are doing their homework and help them with it. If your kid is coming home failing a spelling test in Year 1, that's a big fucking deal and needs to be fixed. You can't repair a decade a poor results when it comes time for your kid to do the HSC. It used to be if a kid comes home failing a test or having trouble with their work the parent would sit down and help them with it, spending maybe 15 minutes at the most, and that kid's education would improve as a result. But nowadays everyone assumes that the teacher is going to do that for them or not even bother checking. The teacher can't micromanage every single aspect of every child's education, teachers work in broad strokes, whenever there are gaps the parents need to fill those in. It doesn't take much time at all but parents are so fucking lazy today that's it becoming a serious problem.
>>
>>130127352
it's starting to look like you're trying to be dishonest in this conversation, mate.

>giving away your gun removes your ability to defend yourself from other criminals and the police
i clearly stated "other criminals" along with "the police", but you cut out "other criminals". you're attempting to distort my argument, and that's not alright.
>>
Violence against women: Australia says NO PROBLEM, ALLAHU AKHBAR.
>>
>>130126551

1 of 1000000 enfields isnt a historical artifact
>>
>>130125394
Yeah, it does. Go to Lonnie/Hobart or one of the towns around the central valley. Best place on the WC is Strahan. Only reason you go to the West Coast is if you work in mining, timber or (pre-80s) Hydro.

Pic related, stick to the green area.
>>
>>130127560
yes it is. you might as well go around destroying old tanks and other pieces of equipment from major wars if you feel that destroying old rifles is a good idea since there are "so many of them".
>>
>>130127576
What are the meth clusters inside the green zone?
>>
>>130127560
Every Enfield is an historical artifact.
>>
>>130127576
I want to own a manor house or possible castle on the South West coast of Tasmania where I drink whiskey in my throne room with a roaring comfy fire whilst it's cold and windy outside.
>>
Feels good cucking Victorians.
http://www.themercury.com.au/business/australian-sustainable-hardwoods-timber-mill-to-move-from-victoria-to-tasmania/news-story/041f005a1eab9b8d22427088af4a679f
>>
>>130124596
Any one up for a good old game of spot the Aussie? Its a Shitney CBD level so it's hard difficulty.
>My count is 6 Aussies.
>>
>>130127452
>kid drowns in pool because parents not parenting
>cry to government, forced fencing everywhere
>kid hurts himself from fireworks because parents not parenting
>fireworks banned for everyone, no fun allowed

Story of this country for the last 30 years.
>>
>>130127668
Clockwise.
Devonport = druggo central
George Town = most bogan town in Australia
Triabunna = never been so maybe it doesn't deserve it, but heard they had an ice problem
>>
File: skynews.img.1200.745.jpg (62KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
skynews.img.1200.745.jpg
62KB, 1200x745px
>>130122062
>Government establishes new national gun amnesty to rid community of illegal firearms
>>
I saw an abo lady on the side of the road with her nickers down to her ankles eating a slice of watermelon.
I says...."why are you standing on side of road like that with ya knickers down to your ankles"?
The abo lady says....."I'm keeping flies off my watermelon"
>>
File: 3333333333333333333333333.jpg (38KB, 526x455px) Image search: [Google]
3333333333333333333333333.jpg
38KB, 526x455px
>>
>>130127805
>most bogan town in Australia
Are you sure? That is a pretty high bar.
>>
>>130127875
Davo is putting up a good fight, and I do think it is within the realm of possibility for him to get self defense laws changed so things like mace are legal, but we will never get our guns back without going through some hard times first to purge government
>>
>>130127875
>If we ask nicely
>Really nicely
>Criminals will start following the law!
>>
>>130127805
>>130127668
Oh yeah, couldn't include on map, but Ravenswood and Mowbray in Inceston, and Chigwell in Hobart are basically George Town: the suburbs.
>>
I am a sailor in the Australian Navy, my parents live in Western Australia and my brother in law is a New Zealander living in Adelaide, South Australia.
My father and mother have been busted for drug running and depend on my two sisters, who are prostitutes in Melbourne for a living.
My only brother is serving a life sentence in jail on charges of rape and murder.
I am in love with an aboriginal prostitute who solicits around the naval dockyard. She says she loves me but knows nothing of my family background.
We intend to marry as soon as her illnesses clear up. My being white doesn't bother her at all.
When I get out of the navy we will open a brothel in Brisbane and my two sisters will work there to keep it in the family.
My problem is this, I want to marry this girl and bring her into the family, and I want to be completely honest with her.
Should I tell her about my brother in law being a Kiwi?
>>
File: 1475279134015.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1475279134015.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>been struggling to find full time work for the last few months
>go to job agency today
>they dont have many jobs listed apart from poultry work that is about an hours drive away
>the dude mentions something about getting work to install the nbn
>the government help set up your own small business and they hire you as a sub contractor
>100-150k/year

does anyone here have experience in this? the training for the job isnt very long as well apparently

id rather do this then get work as a graduate t b h
>>
>>130127941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik24w5yd4Zg
>>
>>130128056
>Poultry work
>Not paltry work

I don't think I'd trust you to install anything, to be quite frank. You could be talking about working with chickens, but that seems unlikely.
>>
>>130128056
My NBN installers looked pretty bush league so I reckon it might be an easy gig to get into.

The bloke's assistant was his girlfriend and she fucked everything up and he had to come inside and fix up her shoddy mounting of the NBN box on my wall.
>>
>>130127924
So...would that make me trans?

Is fighting against domestic abuse transphobic?
>>
>>130128154
>Poultry work

thats exactly what im talking about rofl

i currently work in automating chicken sheds but thats for eggs, not poultry

so please leave your condescension at the door m8
>>
>>130128340
You know what, Anon? I think you're a filthy fucking liar trying to save face.
>>
>>130128136
They are pretty bogan but it also looked pretty safe. No-one was getting bashed or shot up like in Sydney.

Seemed like good community spirit too. People looked comfortable with each other.
>>
hey gay cunts
>>
File: 8004718-16x9-940x529 (1).png (841KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
8004718-16x9-940x529 (1).png
841KB, 940x529px
>>130127474
Crims are going to shoot each other. That's a given. Look at the increase in gunshots/shooting etc. in Victoria na NSW over the last 5 yrs or so.
My issue with what you've typed is that once you start shooting at cops it's a WHOLE OTHER FUCKING STORY. There's a reason most rational, level headed crims don't shoot at cops and usually it's 3 small letters that stop them.... TRG.
So using
>muh won't give muh gun up in case I need to shoot a copper
is kinda a redundant argument. The people who're likely to do that (as I quoted earlier - terrorist and methhead bikies) are NEVER likely to give up their guns anyway are they?
>>
>>130128468
Get a load of this poofter with his hot pink ID
>>
>>130128415
Guess so. Bogans here aren't really dangerous, just loud and drugfucked. A better angle btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uGUjVkddo
>>
>>130128512
right, so you are trying to be dishonest.
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (432KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
432KB, 2016x1512px
>>130128175

I got FTTP installed today, finally. The guy was saying he makes $60 per install in the hand, can get through 15 in a solid day and there is 1000's of jobs waiting to be done and only more will come.

He isn't a sparky or anything, was a handyman before this.
>>
>>130127875
>tfw WWII grandad was a gun nut (coppers conficated alot of his stuff at one point though).
>tfw when knew more people with unregistered guns than people with licences where I grew up.
>>
>>130128398
well im not, i could even tell you the sheds that ive worked in if you really want

why do you have to be so rude? like why do it?
>>
>>130128628

will he replace my fttn with fttp for $60?
>>
>>130128559
In 20 years m8 most of Sydney and Melbourne will be wishing they lived in a place like that.
>>
>>130128628
Which ISP are you with m8?
>>
>>130128753
Hey I found you Gook
>>
Why do people live in cities? It's miserable, expensive and degenerate.
>>
How come those senators got in trouble with the supreme court?

Is this country so fucking shit that you can't critique the judiciary without fear of being prosecuted?
>>
>>130128559
Hello j0N
>>
>>130128599
You seem very invested in this argument with a stranger on an anonymous Beninan Horse Hair Crocheting imageboard.
>>
>>130128844
It's where the money and work is and thats all most normies care about.
>>
>>130128931
>oh fuck he's caught on
>QUICK, MAKE FUN OF HIM!
go back to /leftypol/.
>>
>>130128937
Pathetic fucks. They should learn to live without consumerism on the land. It's a more wholesome and enjoyable life.

Most of the amenities provided in cities are worthless.
>>
File: IMG_6878.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6878.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
I see so many white men with chinese wives with halfie kids.

Pics i took today.

1/4
>>
File: IMG_6878.jpg (53KB, 365x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6878.jpg
53KB, 365x437px
>>130129096
2/4
>>
File: IMG_6879.jpg (1MB, 2448x2430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6879.jpg
1MB, 2448x2430px
>>130129149
3/4
>>
>>130128937
If you're lucky enough to get a fifo job you can work in the city and live in the country. money goes a lot further out here, too.
>>
File: 3bGby.jpg (117KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
3bGby.jpg
117KB, 400x516px
>>130128890
http://www.refugeealternatives.org.au/david-manne/

cause kike lawyers run the show

just look at the sentencing for 'migrant' crimes versus normal aus citizens
>>
>>130129096
>>130129149
>>130129227
99% chance they're all Flips. easy pickings on that island hellhole.
>>
>>130127452
Teachers are also now a majority female and dumb as dog shit, the perfect people to teach the next ten.
>>
File: 1467268100605.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467268100605.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>130128841
???
>>
File: IMG_6879.jpg (55KB, 388x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6879.jpg
55KB, 388x416px
>>130129227
4/4
As you can see the baby is a halfie. I should've taken more pics in retrospect the pictures do not seem convincing as you could assume he white man was just a rail staff who happened to be passing by.
>>
File: 7635004-3x2-940x627.jpg (89KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
7635004-3x2-940x627.jpg
89KB, 940x627px
>>130128994
m8. Perspective.
I have some. You don't.

Maybe spending so much time on an echochamber hugbox with a bunch of bitter redneckbeard manchildren isn't the best thing for you.

Cheers for the chuckle tho. It's always fun to see just how fucked up in their autism people really are.
>>
>>130129096
>>130129149
>>130129227
>west ryde

this is what you get for being a cityfag :^)
>>
>>130129384
Most of them are chinese. I am of Chinese descent i can identify other chinese.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmlZt8R6r4
>>
File: abo-my-ancestor.jpg (857KB, 938x1560px) Image search: [Google]
abo-my-ancestor.jpg
857KB, 938x1560px
>>
>>130129489
C
>>
>>130129489
>inb4 C H I N K
>>
>>130129396
G O O K
O
O
K
>>
>>130129435
I don't understand. This does not affect me. I just felt like pointing it out because sydney and Melbourne are the biggest economic, social, and cultural hub of Australia. Those two cities alone make up 42% of Australias gdp
>>
>>130129632
Please do not use the slur chink against me as it is an american term. Australian youths has been tainted wih American garbage vernacular. Australians use the the term 'gook' for chinese people as well as koreans.

This is a personal public service announcement. If i am to be racially insulted i would like it to be done right by Australians not Americans
>>
>>130129949
He got btfod by a gook hahahahah
>>
File: CrazyClive.png (791KB, 1500x1724px) Image search: [Google]
CrazyClive.png
791KB, 1500x1724px
>>130129949
Are you saying Based Clive is not the pinnacle of Australianness?
>>
>>130129949
gook is an american tern to ya know
>>
>>130126546
Source me cunt
>>
>>130130093
Maybe we should start calling them Charlie.
>>
>>130130142
B R U C E
R
U
C
E
>>
>>130129949
wew, gook was used by the americans during the korean and vietnam wars. it IS american terminology. i think you've got the two around the wrong way m8
>>
File: partykangaroobu7.jpg (25KB, 280x384px) Image search: [Google]
partykangaroobu7.jpg
25KB, 280x384px
i dont mind asians there hard working and embrace our culture without shoving there own down everyone's throat , theres just so fucking many of them though and asian millionares buying up all our citys has really fucked our housing market massively! id honestly take the whole of china over a single muslim though.
>>
Cuck anglos destroyed Australia, fucked abo women and let gooks flood in. Well done useless fkn brits
>>
>>130130176
Why do you think I am him?

Please stop insinuating that I am. It is really irritating.
>>
>>130130093
Yes but Australians do not use chink as a racial slur against the chinese. Australians use gook for chinese as well as koreans and, if i may say, asians in general.

Please refrain from calling me a chink unless you want to trigger me, not because of a racial slur but because you used the slur in an American context as opposed to an Australian one.
>>
>>130130418
Piss off slope.
>>
>>130130414
C H I N K
H
I
N
K
>>
File: stay stong.png (51KB, 1194x1074px) Image search: [Google]
stay stong.png
51KB, 1194x1074px
>>130130418
C H I N K
H
I
N
K

>unless you want to trigger me
you're asking for it chang
>>
>>130130480
fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>130124596
Holy shit, and I thought Brisbane was bad.
>>
>>130122062
Totally CHINKED!
>>
>>130130590
C H A N G
H
A
N
G
>>
>>130130744
I am going to start reporting your posts if you don't stop. You are derailing the whole thread and don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>130130674
Brisbane is bad?

What? I live south of brissy in Best Australia and it was my go to place for big events and stuff since it was the closest city.

It was always racist as fuck and boganville. At least late 90's to recent...is it really that bad there now?
>>
>>130130830
W A N G
>>
>>130130830
It's alright Bruce, Don't be sooky because you got doxxed
>>
>>130130888
TRIPS OF TRUTH
>>
>>130130871
I'm in South Brizzy. You haven't noticed the huge increase in niggers? I went to Inala shopping center the other week. I saw more niggers in one hour than I've seen before in my entire life.
>>
>>130130906
Why do you think I am him?

If you had half a brain you would recognise me as a different Aus/pol/ regular. You should be able to tell by my posting style.
>>
My applogies everyone. It seems people do indeed use the term chink as a racial slur in Australia.
https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/10-years-after-racist-riot-cronulla
In this article this text was sent “Just a reminder that Cronulla's 1st wog bashing day is still on this Sunday. Chinks bashing day is on the 27th and the Jews are booked in for early January.”
Perhaps anglo-Australians use the word gook and a chink more interchangeably.
I have personally grown up through high school calling people gooks as a general asian slur. I also use the term 'asian' in a negative light to the extent that whenever i hear people use the term irl it sounds like a slur even worse than gook. E.g. "Fuck off you asian" would sound a lot worse than fuck off you chink or fuck off you gook because asian is something that i am so when i am called asian i feel more insulted as opposed to some silly sounding slur
>>
>>130126066
where are you, friendo?
>>
>>130130991
I think they've been stealthily placed all over, I read an anon saying the church is behind it somehow

I'm on goldy and in past 12 months seeing them everywhere, scariest part is most of the jobs here are usually 'who you know'

but ive noticed that the big hospitality companies and even shit like Caltex are somehow streamlining these cunts

>tfw niggers more employed than you
>>
>>130131075
>"Fuck off you asian" would sound a lot worse than fuck off you chink or fuck off you gook
I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!
>>
>>130124596
here i thought fucking springvale and box hill are bad
wheres the arabs with the truck to run all these slanty eyed cunts down
>>
>>130126971
>90k/yr
>thats like 28$ an hour probs
come back when you are a deadbeat on minimum wage in a factory getting less then 30k a year cunt
>>
>>130131075
you say you grew up here here in high school yet you seem to be analysing Australian behaviours like and alien, its really fucking weird
>>
>>130131189
The churches love these African niggers. All these little old Christian ladies doting on big rape-faced niggers. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so revolting.
>>
Literally just saw a full blown burka wearing muslim family in woolies, and all the trolley boys are now paki looking fucks

Here in fucking Ballina

It's not even a big fucking place, it's just a coastal town. Yet here they are.

When can I expect the mosque and caliphate settlement plans to commence here?

This is fucking spooky, they're turning up everywhere what the FUCK.
>>
>>130126971
What unskilled job pays that much?
>>
>>130127795
God I hate this country sometimes. Why is this always the case?
>>
>>130129506
Someone should reverse the abo and descendant pics
>>
>>130131823
>the trolley boys
Yeah the ones at my local shopping centre are all the most unsavoury-looking shitskins possible. It must be part of some government subsidised employment program for refugees or some shit like that.
>>
>>130131823
You may see a burqa and some pakis, but I see a doctor, an engineer, a scientist
>>
File: gook_image02.jpg (103KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
gook_image02.jpg
103KB, 422x600px
>>130131823
>tfw leftists using refugees as pawns to dilute the last anglo/conservative/opposition strongholds

I don't understand why they move outside of their city suburb enclaves, they don't surf or engage in outdoor activities?

is it because they are actually red pilled enough to understand that living amongst whites is preferable to everyone else
>>
>>130127795
I am tired of this lazy fucken attitude in Aus about parents not wanting to fucken parent their kids.

Fucken shits me constantly.
>>
Even good parents can lose their kids to accidental drowning in a pool. You cunts need to get a grip.
>>
>>130132325
>good parents
>dead kid
Not so good at parenting, imo
>>
>>130131823
bought a leg of ham for christmas last year, walked it out of the supermarket to the car and had a muslim family look at me like I was carrying a dead kid

fucking cunts, expecting to live in a muslim area within fucking aus
get fucked
>>
>>130129426
Thats ryde

Its a utter shithole
>>
File: 4873036.jpg (250KB, 1499x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4873036.jpg
250KB, 1499x1000px
>>130132085
What else do you see?
>>
>>130131823
Governments deliberately start sending them to the far outer suburbs/rural areas eventually to help diversify the area. AKA it's too white out there, time to fix that.
>>
>>130132184
Honestly, if I was a turdskin I wouldn't want to be around other turdskins, isn't that the point?

You move to a whiteyland for a better life and to be around fuddy duddy whiteys and make them some curry and live a life with your little family and keep to yourselves and slowly warm up to the local culture

But when they all do it at once? They just moved to another version of Pakistan. What's the point? Why are chinks coming in masses, to then...just be around a fuckload of other chinks again?

Multiculturalism doesn't work, but the only time it KIND OF worked was when it was TRUE minorities living in mostly whiteville.

The token indian family in the town that everyone thinks is cute and funny. The token asians.

Migration I think is....okay but it needs to be balanced as fuck. Nations with many many many millions more people than our population shouldn't be allowed to overflow here.

Australia needs to get on Japan's level and make it real fucking hard to get citizenship here.
>>
File: 1.jpg (593KB, 1520x892px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
593KB, 1520x892px
>>130122062
More:

>Aust govt debt tops $500bln for first time
http://archive.is/zNe1Z

>Australian underemployment is the highest in modern times
http://archive.is/e85Vk

>Eager buyer repeatedly outbids himself at Melbourne auction…
http://archive.is/0hdId

>Electricity price rises locked in from July 1, 2017
http://archive.is/rIyZQ

>Flammable cladding present in thousands of structures and could cost billions to replace
http://archive.is/Z4Rqx

>Courts cannot be immune from criticism: PM
http://archive.is/Ap65W

>Labor MPs push party leadership to reject Government's bid for citizenship overhaul
http://archive.is/BDmVd

>ASIO asks federal government to extend special powers to coercively question people
http://archive.is/AyWrq

>Tawhidi forced to withdraw Army application 'in case it offended the Greens and radical Muslims'
http://archive.is/FPMq5

>Perth man fined $40,000 after growing more potatoes than he was allowed
http://archive.is/PVT0z

>Holden terminates 30 dealers as sales slide bites
http://archive.is/7gMaR

>Claims Sydney is in the midst of a ‘brain drain’ to Melbourne
http://archive.is/cW3zp

>Melbourne is named the most 'sexual' city in Australia
http://archive.is/TIR7y

Poll: Is war with China inevitable?
https://strawpoll.com/e7bf1cw
>>
>>130129096
>>130129149
>>130129227
>>130129426
you're an autist.
>>
>>130132386
Your dick was probably hanging out your pyjama bottoms.
>>
>>130132325
Fuck off you boot licking cunt and stop ruining this country with your bullshit red tape and fucked up laws.
>>
Greetings from Scotland friends

I have a question for you aussies, how common is race-mixing with asians? Please to fucking god tell me men aren't seriously going after those pan-faced filipinos
>>
>>130132416
Just need a semi to plough right over these animals
>>
>>130129729
(west) ryde has been chinkified for over twenty years mate

not saying its a good thing but your surprise is retarded
>>
whats for dinner tonight cunts
>>
>>130132496
Die.
>>
>>130132416
I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny.
>>
>>130132504
I like to get dressed when going outside m8
>>
File: 1473805647739.png (33KB, 700x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1473805647739.png
33KB, 700x1028px
*LARPs harder*
>>
>>130132079
I haven't seen a white trolley boy in years.
>>
>>130132547
getting more and more common mate, since we're so close to their countries
Jap's are good chinks. They don't come in massive numbers and they're actually nice and respectful since they expect the same when people visit them. They don't shit in the street and steal dogs and cats to eat etc.

There needs to be enforced quotas on how many people of various regions can visit. Make it competitive.

Only 1k pooloos can visit a year. Only 1k Japs, only 1k chinks, only 1k french, 1k spanish etc.
>>
What do you cunts all look like?
Are you all overweight NEETs?
Honestly I hope I'm talking to a bunch of handsome muscular pure blooded Aussie men who play footy and have 9-5s otherwise I would be disappointed
>>
>>130132587
going down to the pub to try win the roll-a-joker and have a drink and parmie

living in rural aus is still good, I'm enjoying it while it's here
>>
>>130132587
fukkin homemade burgers and a 6 pack of veebs
you?
>>
>>130132459
yeh so true, otherwise it will just end up like half the places these people are fleeing

sectarian violence, minority enclaves, corruption (already seeing that) etc. good times ahead
>>
>>130132543
I never defended pool fencing laws, just contested the ridiculous idea that only shitty parents have children who die in accidents.

You cunts need to be operating at a higher intellectual level than that.
>>
Why do so many Aussies want Asian wives?
>>
>>130132636
How unAustralian.
>>
>>130132547
White man Asian woman is the most common race mixing you will see here. You might see the odd white girl with an abo or maori, but it's pretty fucking rare. like 1 white girl racemixing per every 100 white men racemixing.
>>
>>130132663
fully, used to be the 'fresh out of gaol' job ahaha
>>
File: 1457065470598.jpg (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457065470598.jpg
285KB, 1000x1000px
>>130132740
>Are you all overweight NEETs?
I am. Absolutely fucking disgusting. I can't even bring myself to look in the mirror any more.
>>
File: aussiesheila.jpg (100KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
aussiesheila.jpg
100KB, 400x556px
>>130132813
>>
>>130132850
cant win them all
>>
>>130132724
>>130132884
any in your social circles? I don't mean to be autistic but if so attempt to tell them that the children will look nothing like them, aussies have such good looking men (no homo :^)
>>
>>130132547
not that common

everyone kind of sticks to themselves

most immigrants have super chips on their shoulders and super defensive about their children mixing with anyone outside of their 'group'

2 of my mates aren't allowed to date or marry anyone who is not greek or egyptian
>>
>>130133106
you must not live in a major city
they are everywhere
>>130133056
pretty sure they understand that
>white girls wanting to steal white guys back
interesting
>>
>>130132740
I'm a skinny and unkempt NEET, real potential if I do say so myself.
>>
>>130130176
>>
>>130129489
Based OP
>>
File: 1497369265567.gif (1MB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
1497369265567.gif
1MB, 600x666px
i love you all so much
and my commitment to our cause is growing by the day
i want to help you all
anyone struggling know that you have found fraternity - you have here your brothers
i would be honored to sacrifice for you (well, most of you ;^)
>>
>>130133667
Are you noight noight anon.
>>
>>130132740
I'm just a plain average bazza.
>>
File: Pauline-Hanson-Feet-521008a.jpg (2MB, 3264x4896px) Image search: [Google]
Pauline-Hanson-Feet-521008a.jpg
2MB, 3264x4896px
>>130133667
>>
So many decrepit, disgusting old white people sitting at those shitty coffee shops in shopping centres, when they're gone we're gonna be 50% poo.

Shitskins and gen y are gonna marx the fuck out of shit. Enjoy pol while you can.

Had chicken cordon bleh, mashed potato and peas for dinner. Felt like something plain because I've been eating too much shit.
>>
>>130133000
Women were like that in the 80s. Actually kind of nice compared to today, at least affable and talkative.

Maybe it's still like that outside Sydney and Melbourne.
>>
>>130131172
in newcastle now. i was living at my folks house for the last 2 years before that (which is roughly 6 hrs north of sydney)
>>
I haven't been on /pol/ for a couple of months, why can we change flags now?
>>
>>130134208
fo sho, but those oldies have kids, who have kids, still plenty of old moneys in place

my mates family owns glass company, right wing as fuck, get raped by government in tax, always going to local council meetings and conferences, rest assured people will fight to preserve what we have
>>
>>130131823
Lol wtf there's nowhere left.
>>
>>130134208
Better have some white children then anon.
>>
>>130134470
Jews.
>>
>>130134470
Notice how you haven't seen Canadian flags lately?
>>
>>130134507
They just vote Liberal they're poofs. They'll keep what they have but they'll be swimming in shitskins.
>>
Its mostly hipster office fags in Cuckbourne & Shitney racemixing.
Tradies and the working class seem to stick to their own.
>>
>>130134614
I might but it won't make much difference.
>>
>>130133825
n-no who's that i'm not just some sort of repetitive unoriginal poster
you mean we all don't just say goodnight?

>>130133917
you filthy mutt
>>
>>130135036
Yeah, you're pretty ugly
>>
>>130135036
Every little bit helps. I personally have 1 kid.
>>
>>130134507
Are they just fighting for lower taxes, or immigration policies too?
>>
File: 1492136030836.jpg (37KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492136030836.jpg
37KB, 486x328px
>>130134833
Yeah I was thinking that too. I left for a few months because this board became so cancerous with reddit fags invading this board. Have they gone away? I bet they haven't if they introduced this flag shit.
>>
>>130135133
Syd and Melbs are gone. The best idea is probably to populate the other cities and surround and intimidate them. Like how the US does it to China and Russia.
>>
>>130135349
They are boomers; they don't care about anything except stuffing their faces and muh investment property portfolio.
>>
File: tmp_1496810181556-22250812.jpg (24KB, 750x440px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1496810181556-22250812.jpg
24KB, 750x440px
>>130126546
This. Went to Centrelink today in Sydney (not NEET Medicare is in same building now) and there were interpreters for the poo in loos. WTF. If you are going to suck on the taxpayer teet you could at least have the decency to speak English.
>>
>>130135377
They're still here. They're not going anywhere. There's some twitter drama threads up at the moment which are a dead giveaway of them.
>>
>>130135692
Centerlink is always around 40-50% non-white.
>>
>>130135692
And you know that foreigners can get away with all sorts of fraud and bullshit because Centrelink can't examine their documents or even interview them properly because of the language gap and not wanting to seem racist or deal with all the hassle. They probably get away with murder.
>>
>>130135712
Fuck sake, I thought after the election they would fuck off. All well, I'm just gonna move on to other boards.
>>
File: tmp_14974205922821904828442.jpg (183KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14974205922821904828442.jpg
183KB, 1024x737px
>>130126772
Yeah mate. Usually go to DFO and stock up on 6 of the same shirt. Splash out at YD occasionally.
>>
>>130135879
I only visit /pol/ for aus/pol/ threads these days, and even these are getting bad thanks to people like the OP. Everything else is about identity politics and being an epic IRL activist.
>>
>>130135856
Shitting out kids & Lebanese back seems to be their go-to strategy.
>>
File: tmp_1497078321362-382938365.jpg (39KB, 700x459px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1497078321362-382938365.jpg
39KB, 700x459px
>>130127679
I would be happy with a cabin, some doggos and a fishing boat in Tasmania. I would sit by my fire and drink Whisky.
>>
>>130136024
Yeah noticed that too a couple months back, /auspol/ was the saving grace after the election. But now its even turned to shit, anyway thanks.
>>
>>130136482
I love the smell of fire, or burning wood to be specific. Is that weird?
>>
File: Abboslam.jpg (21KB, 510x250px) Image search: [Google]
Abboslam.jpg
21KB, 510x250px
alright lads OP here on diffo IP

please fill out this quick survey on what would improve AUS/r/Pol./ the most

NEW POLL:
NEW POLL:
NEW POLL:
NEW POLL:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13203840
>>
>>130136570
No, it is the smell of the camp and home back in the evolutionary hunter gatherer environment.

It is like smelling a BBQ cooking on the wind outside. The smell evokes much more than just smelling something cooking in your kitchen.
>>
>>130136570
I like the bush fire smell that you get when the firies do back burning. Does that make me an abo?

I like petrol smell too.
>>
File: get fucked chinks.png (1MB, 750x1330px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked chinks.png
1MB, 750x1330px
>>130125142
It might need it's coolant changed if it's running too hot
>>
>>130135855
All the whites were either Bogan women dragging 3 kids behind them and Ice Addicts. This country is trash.
>>
>>130123841
So they want to take the duck from the public park to go home and eat it?
>>
>>130137888
I think I will book it in for a service. I haven't had one since I bought it and I don't know what was going on with it before then.
>>
>>130137888
>he edited the pic
for shame - shouldn't have caved to foreign pressure
the original double right made more sense artistically
>>
>>130138168
no - they were collecting poo in bag
>>
>>130138640
Why?
>>
>>130138802
ingredient in chinese delicacy i can't remember name of
also used in their male cosmetic products
>>
>>130134507
if you can organise people like that into a #cobberbund -then yes, there is hope
>>
>>130122570
i've said it before and i'll say it again
these negrums are doing us a service
seriously redpilling the public

the yellow menace is sneaky - as you would expect from the jew of the orient
nignogs and muzzos are however much more obvious and normies (esp hwite melbournormies) are well aware
>>
File: 000.png (81KB, 999x599px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
81KB, 999x599px
>>130137426
needs 'all of the above' option
>>
File: breddynoice.gif (157KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
breddynoice.gif
157KB, 482x800px
>>130125142
Could be the fuel pump whirring. What fucken car?
>>
>>130126596
we had gun culture due to rural culture
americans don't have as much a gun culture as libertarian cult
dank old video of handorf rifle club:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TT71P125Zo#t=251s
>>
Stand up and be counted, go with the Ku Klux Klan.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

https://discordapp.com/invite/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia
>>
>>130141324
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
>>
Just got back from the pub and a pizza

pretty stoked lads, entire place was filled to the brim with families and shit and not a single darkie in sight. Pub with like 600 people in it I recon because there was a huge meattray and jackpot up for grabs

gave me some more hope for the future, sydney and melbs might be kek'd beyond belief but rural australia is still the good ole boys

Can't let these fuckers win, tonight was great and I wanna keep it that way
>>
File: SMOGO.jpg (99KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
SMOGO.jpg
99KB, 810x800px
>>130141690
This sound?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e60wS3_C9s

Or we talking the actual fan on the engine?
>>
>>130141961
What suburb mate? Need to ring my MP and tell him where to send the next plane load of niggers.
>>
>>130134507
>rest assured people will fight to preserve what we have
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>130141964
It is the engine I think. It is loudest when I'm outside the car with the motor running.
>>
>>130142076
n-no thanks mate
>>130142115
He's actually right, but in smaller population areas. That's they to success. Cities are a failure and they breed "World Thinking" and are metropolises for the non natives.

The good thing about australia is it's lots of small as fuck towns spread out and only a few cities. The smaller and tightly knit these towns stay, the better.

White Flight is about to happen in Sydney and Melbourne, if it hasn't already started. Those two places will be near detroit teir come 10 years from now, mark my words.

They'll bail to Brisbane and truly assfuck it into the pavement first though
>>
>>130142302
The assfucking of Brisbane already begun. There wasn't a single nigger or muslim here 10 years ago, now I see them every time I go out. I am pissed.
>>
>>130142413
Fuck, it's started then

Jesus christ I thought Brisbane would've been safe for another few years, last time I went was 2010 and there was just very faint whiffs of pooloo and chink, that sucks fucking dick man
>>
>>130141961
Meat tray nights are always the busies nights. Still a good time though, definitely feels like old Australia those nights.
>>
>>130142489
Pretty much. I've even noticed it down here in Adelaide and we're a nothing city. Fucking traitors in parliament everywhere.
>>
File: auss.jpg (52KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
auss.jpg
52KB, 768x768px
>>130142294
Sounds to me like the fan could be clipping the shroud. Take off the shroud and inspect it. Fan shrouds are typically really shitty plastic. on the flip side, it could be the impeller in the power steering pump? If its the impeller, top up with steering fluid.
>>
File: 1497336161345.jpg (25KB, 357x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497336161345.jpg
25KB, 357x412px
Move overseas, boys. It's your only salvation from the socialist pajeet invasion.
>>
>>130142672
Only white countries left are Poland and Iceland. Fuck that, it's too cold. I'd rather go Mad Max in the outback and be a War Boy.
>>
>>130127424
its a spoidah m8
>>
>>130131488
>>130131488

Uncled Adolf in the house!
>>
>>130142650
Thanks for your help m8. I will mention that to them when I get it serviced I think. Myself I don't know a spark plug from a double headed dildo.
>>
>>130142672
I'm actually starting to worry

We only have 20 million people, we're infested with them and it's a severe threat. 15 years from now people will be living in "that" normalcy and you'll be considered "unaustralian" for not being able to speak mandarin.

Young people are currently being born in a country where Holden is dead. Think on that for a moment. They're growing up in an Australia, where by the time they're 18 and moving into adulthood, wont' even resemble 1980's australia let alone what it really used to be.

I can't fucking stand to think about it. We'll all be lambasted over it, we'll be "the old dumb racists who don't know anything" and it'll all be well and truly over and Australia just becomes Londonistan: Down Under Edition

The only thing that can stop this is a worldwide shift in thinking, and it needs to start with America and co. They need to set the precedent, the indoctrination comes from them via the top down.

I really really really hope the US puts their money where their mouth is and just fucking wholesale shootbangs the problem away and rewrites the narrative like the "good team" would.
>>
>>130142672
I'm just going to put up with it. This is the future. This is it. No flying cars, no great freedom, just smart phones, noodles and shitskins.
>>
>>130142957
I agree with your post here m8. The situation depresses the fuck out of me.
>>
>>130142957
to be clear, what I mean is I hope the US just gets up off their fat arses and unloads every fucking bullet they have at every leftist campus rally and news station
>>
>>130142940
Fucking spoidahs m8
>>
>>130142672
And go where? All the other white countries are suffering exactly the same fate. And don't you think it's ironic that you suggest that?
>>
>>130141961
>>130142524
feelings of comfort
comforting feels
>>
>>130142302
indeed: reclaiming every bitof the nation will be a job for our sons and theirs, but we can do much by holding out the L O C A L
#cobberbund
>>
File: 1495892568639.png (71KB, 235x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495892568639.png
71KB, 235x217px
FUCK CHINKS

FUCK CHINA
>>
>>130142957
24.5 million. Feels like 40 million because we're all clumped into Sydney and Melbs.
>>
>>130142957
>He thinks leftists are the problem.

Our economy is highly extractive. let's be real, it's 100% extractive. And it's 100% reliant on trade with China. The USA is starting to open up deeper trade relations with China, particularly in the region of coal.

Once the North Korea fiasco is resolved and country is handed over to China, why would they buy our coal ever again?

The problem is the Australian people. We're untrained, uneducated and we're incapable of competing on the open market. We're doomed to socialism.
>>
File: 000.jpg (44KB, 574x382px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
44KB, 574x382px
New thread: >>130143250
>>
File: Coming_South_(AWM_ARTV09225).jpg (69KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Coming_South_(AWM_ARTV09225).jpg
69KB, 300x450px
>>130143193
indeed!
the white man has nowhere to run
its fight, work, or perish!
>>
>>130126772
Cotton On master race.
>>
>>130144959
Real Australians wear Mr Big from Target.
>>
>>130145070
>you're not a real Australian unless you fit snugly into a 4XL
sure, why not
>>
>>130127805
Whats Wynyard like these days? I lived down that way for a few years when I was a kid.
I'm guessing it's much the same, but with more meth....
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.