[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamer Gate failed Video Games just got enriched Take it White Boi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 46

File: r5h.jpg (296KB, 878x1760px) Image search: [Google]
r5h.jpg
296KB, 878x1760px
Gamer Gate failed

Video Games just got enriched

Take it White Boi
>>
>playing video games
>being old enough to post here
pick one faggots
>>
>>130118572
No gamer is buying shitty HD remakes of Donkey Kangz. Thanks for redpilling millions more on white genocide though.
>>
>>130118572

Further proof that the Nintendo Switch is the only console worth owning
>>
>>130118572
>be CoD player
>go multiplayer
>get two fantasies at once, being a Nazi and killing minorities
>implying people play story mode at all after getting the trophies
>>
>>130118572
Are you retarded? Games take years to make, and these piles of shit were probably in production before the massive backlash happened. It's going to take another 2-3 years of these games failing before we see a real change.
>>
Wolfenstein will probably be good regardless of whether or not someone's black, I don't give a shit.
Dishonored will also probably be fun, but you'll probably play as Daud and I also don't give a shit who is or isn't black in that game.
Don't recognize the third one and don't care.
Far Cry 5 was always going to be shit since they can't re-bottle Far Cry 3's lightning. Someone being black or not black is irrelevant.

The point was never "keep black people out of videogames", it was "stop turning videogame media into a circus of sex favors and New Bullying". If they wanna hire a few different actors and change some skintones, whatever.
>>
>>130119322
>summer is here

take it White Boi
>>
>>130118572
Only western AAA games, and it's not surprising how the rest of the west is steering a cliff. Slavic and asian games are still normal. Just buy those.
>>
>>130119322
>The point was never "keep black people out of videogames"
It's about not forcing "diversity", you absolute moron. These games clearly have an agenda, and if you buy them you're literally putting money in our enemies' pockets. For fuck's sake, why would you even want to play these games?
>>
File: 1488066503323.gif (821KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488066503323.gif
821KB, 480x270px
>>130119322
3rd one is Beyond Good and Evil 2: Kangs n Sheeeit. Its a multi cultural multi ethnic human world in the future. its gonna suck and i cant wait for all the fans of the first one to be butt hurt
>>
>>130119583
That game is never coming out. It had three fucking years of "art development" and making the actual fucking game hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>130119571
I don't see any forced diversity. Black people would hate nazis and therefore would fight them. Logically sound.

>>130119447
it's true, i'm posting this from my high chair right now, you figured me out

>>130119583
Most reboots suck.
>>
>>130119213
>yfw even Hollyjew is worried about the movies coming out the next 2-3 years bombing

I can't even imagine what the game devs are thinking now, with an audience much more niche.
>>
>>130119583
>dat gif
Is there a word in english for this disgusting lesbianic behavior/body language? It's so cringy.
>>
>>130118572
Gamergate wasn't about kangs 'n' sheeit, it started as retaliation on behalf of the wizards and turned into a campaign against various fucknuggets who made that shit happen (primarily Quinn and the offices of Kotaku).
>>
Why does it matter if they're black?
>>
>>130120000
its called shrek 3
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.png (785KB, 760x1362px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.png
785KB, 760x1362px
>>130120031
And despite a bunch of random people on Twitter and Reddit trying to co-opt the movement, it ultimately succeeded (with a little help from Hulk Hogan). The games in the OP being filled with nigs is part of a larger problem, that being people happily buying triple A shit from cunty, kike devs in the first place.
>>
File: zoesadfrog.jpg (74KB, 360x396px) Image search: [Google]
zoesadfrog.jpg
74KB, 360x396px
>>130120232
last night looks interesting
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on gamergate? It happened before I got redpilled and Ive been meaning to look into it
>>
File: checkem.jpg (122KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
122KB, 460x288px
>>130120000
>>
>>130119812
But never fucking happened. Nogs hate who their plantation masters tells them to hate.
>>
File: gurney.png (141KB, 326x265px) Image search: [Google]
gurney.png
141KB, 326x265px
>>130120444
historyofgamergate.com
>>
>>130118572
imma pirate the shit outta these games, you know, KANGZ STYLEZZZ!
>>
>>130118572

Planted this seed back during the division please stop it's a good thing they're loosing money
>>
this thread brought to you by Ubisoft marketing team.

they are trying to raise controversy about their new game, in a cheap way to market it. don't play their globalist games.

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread).
>>

they are trying to raise controversy about their new game, in a cheap way to market it. don't play their globalist games.

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread)..
>>
>>130118572
If you're buying AAA titles or anything for console to begin with you fucked up
>>
File: antifa.png (1MB, 1024x584px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
1MB, 1024x584px
>>130118572

I stopped playing videogames years ago liberal faggot. Now i spend all my time making cute pictures on the internet and distributing them via hundreds of fake channels. Its the coolest game ever. How u like my newest pic?
>>
>we finally get a historically accurate ww2 game that shows hitler didn't hate other races and just wanted to stop world jewery

When doe sit come out so I can join the /pol/ kangz squad?
>>
>>130120444
Bitches were sucking dick for money/good reviews

Guys got mad and said that games were the last frontier of boyhood.

Kikes want to destroy anything supposedly enriched by the straight white male.

They reach their long ugly arm of manipulation into the gaming world. Once again taking something away from the goys.

Women and POC are now celebrated in the gaming industry even though those niche demographics are not represented in games at all.

>making no money but feeling (((good))) about yourself because of muh diversity.
>>
>>130120535
Okay, so you want the black people in Wolfenstein to be the nazis instead?
>>

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread)....
>>
>>130119812
>I don't see any forced diversity. Black people would hate nazis and therefore would fight them. Logically sound.
Ah, so you are retarded.
>>
>>130120874
Nobody's playing Far Cry 5 anyway, you seriously don't have to do this. It's a garbage game and /pol/ has unanimously decided not to take the bait, it's okay.
>>
>>130120444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9NnwRkOIz8
>>
>>130118572
>literally a chimp behind her on the third image

lmao
>>
>>130120915
see
>>130120857
>>
>>130118572
custom flags were a mistake.
>>
>>130118572

There are options
1. Don't buy SJW games or any game that has a diversity look
2. Don't support these game studios any more
3. Ween yourself off of video games all together and get a new hobby like reading, lifting, jogging, so on
>>
>first pic: you play as a white, blonde guy
>second pic: only nigger in a world filled with white ppl
>third pic: yeah, i'll give you this one
>fourth pic: ?

I dunno. I never cared about any of this stuff, won't start worrying now. Some people are getting way too triggered over this, as thin skinned as sjw desu
>>

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread)...
>>
File: im gay.gif (578B, 16x12px) Image search: [Google]
im gay.gif
578B, 16x12px
>>130121081
>>
>>130121153

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread)

>>>(THIS IS A SHILL THREAD)
>>
>>130120045

Because blacks are being used as a pawn by the left. Leftist don't give a shit about blacks but will gladly use them to advance their own agenda, just look at BLM and what happened after the 2016 election.
>>
>>130120444

When the story first broke, it seemed that an indie game developer named Zoe Quinn slept with some reviewers, and those reviewers failed to disclose their conflict of interest. We found out about her sleeping with the journalists due to her ex-boyfriend writing about it. This spawned a movement promiting "ethics in games journalism."

Later, it was debunked that any quid pro quo had happened between Zoe Quinn and the reporter. (http://kotaku.com/in-recent-days-ive-been-asked-several-times-about-a-pos-1624707346) The movement receives a lot of criticism due to the massive amount of online harassment directed at Zoe Quinn based on false accusations. It has now become something of its own thing, mostly concerned with an alt-right perspective on games.
>>

protip: i dont play videogames, i read history books instead, (please copypasta plus stage all fields in every Ubisoft shill thread)

Everytime you spot a Ubisoft /thread, please use this pasta.
>>
>>130121411

https://archive.is/Jxtm3
>>
File: Marvel 1494209415983z.jpg (440KB, 1113x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel 1494209415983z.jpg
440KB, 1113x1017px
>>130118572

All entertainment Media, and Media in general, is being enriched.

Whites are being erased, before our very eyes.

Demographically, psychologically, culturally.

Thanks Jews.
>>
>>130121208
/pol/ should not be encouraging people to shitpost under aliases. We might as well go back to ear rape and the steps of cuckolding being all over the board.
>>
>>130121434

but half of these games are bethesda ?
>>
>>130121443

Is that a pregnant superhero?
>>
this thread brought to you by the Ubisoft and Bethesda marketing team.

Everytime you spot a Ubisoft /Bethesda /thread, please use this pasta.
>>
>>130121411
>left: lets fill this game with minorities and ugly white people
>alt right: I will throw a autistic tantrum if my game isn't filled to the brim with either aliens or just white people

I can't be the only one who thinks this whole thing as ridiculous. Both sides will stand for nothing that isn't their extreme solution.

Video games are dead.
>>
>>130121411
>Later, it was debunked that any quid pro quo had happened
Good goy.

Also there was a very informative and objective Law and Order episode about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
>>
File: assigned sonichu.png (354KB, 800x367px) Image search: [Google]
assigned sonichu.png
354KB, 800x367px
>>130118572
>literal monkey acts like ghetto nigger
>niggresses ae afro-sporting-sassy-mamas stereotypes

kekerino
>>
>>130121443

No, whites arent doing enough to maintain cultural dominance. Learn to code, get to work in the industry. Asemble a group op people and make your own based games - and do so unapologetically.

We need theather clubs, book clubs, charities, fraternities, schools, local businesses, local politics, local news outlets, etc, etc. We need to get out there and organically and naturally inject our fucking narrative into society.

Instead, we sit in our rooms playing cucked videogames.
>>
>>130118572
>e3 was hella diverse this year
>only blacks (an incredibly small portion of the Earth's population)

Every fucking time.
>>
>>130118572>>130121613

What's wrong Goys, getting nervous?

Waiting to react when it's far too late? Good Goys, no worries.
>>
>>130121766
>incredibly small portion of the Earth's population
incredibly small portion of the civilized world*
>>
>>130118572
I don't buy any new games. None of my friends play on a PC and I'm certainly not going to buy a console for all the trash the devs are putting out.
>>
>>130120596
They all look bad, I wouldn't play them even if I was paid
>>
>>130118572
i only play multiplayer games

even if there is a fmv i skip it

loving quake champs and pubg
>>
File: NIG.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NIG.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
AYO HOL UP!!!
>>
>>130121691

Prove the quid pro quo then.

>>130121637

>left: lets fill this game with minorities and ugly white people

Like which games, exactly?
>>
That's cute. Now my interest in video games has declined to the point to where I go outside and socialize, shoot guns, and learn about what's really going on in the world through this board. Now that my bread and circuses have been reduced to propaganda outlets, I can no longer ignore the blatant subversion that's going on around me and now, more than ever, me and millions of young people around the world want to put a stop to it.

But I'm sure that's exactly what the SJWs wanted to happen when they went after video games.
>>
File: StarWarsGayJJabramsMeme.jpg (502KB, 732x649px) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsGayJJabramsMeme.jpg
502KB, 732x649px
>>130121739

Whites are supposedly 63% of the US, and they control Media, Banking, and Government.

So something is wrong with your analysis Goy.

Keeping thinking, maybe it will come to you.
>>
>>130121637

I think you are missing the point and the disingenuous push for "diversity". There is nothing wrong with diversity but there is an issue with forcing it in an unnatural and vindictive way. First thing about SJWs is the J part or Justice. Justice to an SJW isn't about being equal but having equity. Diversity isn't being added to reflect real life but being added as payback for some perceived oppression.
>>
>>130118572
Don't forget the black female Russian soldiers we are going to see in the next Battlefield One DLC
>>
>>130119134
kek
>>
File: Marvel Diversity99393.png (1MB, 977x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel Diversity99393.png
1MB, 977x800px
>>130121613

Yes. Feeling culturally enriched yet?
>>
>>130121982

and what will WHINING about it do to solve the fucking problem?! Get the fuck out there and do something... dont like their media, start your own fucking media!

That whiney reactionary bullshit gains you NOTHING.
>>
I thought it was supposed to be about ethics in gaming journalmism, not aspie stormfag larpers calling everything a white genocide.
>>
>>130121978

Sleeping with someone for better reviews is pretty blatant quid pro quo.

Being so embarrassed that you were caught that you turn the issue into a feminist issue to hide the shame of being labeled a slut is even worse.
>>
File: 1497373958960.jpg (832KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
1497373958960.jpg
832KB, 1658x2468px
>>130121739>>130118572

Well there is this guy, and he's a bad ass in my book.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
>>
>>130122111
lol and typically most competitive players pick the female character because the model is slightly smaller making it harder to spot. So soon every BF1 server will be 90% female soldiers running around lol
>>
>>130121443
>that Spider Woman miscarriage episode
>>
>>130122385
>Sleeping with someone for better reviews is pretty blatant quid pro quo.

Yes, prove that your claim happened.
>>
>>130122435

he isnt bad ass, you are all such "power hiding" pussies. You all should be doing what he is doing and act perfectly normal about it. Dominate the culture instead of whining about it.
>>
>>130119322
>you'll probably play as Daud

Anon...
>>
>>130118572
Stop buying games with SJW shit in them. Thats all. And dont play vidya
>>
Further proof that Witcher 3 is the best game of this decade. So white, so privileged, so racist.

>TFW you can run around an entire large game world and not once bump into a single unrealistically placed nigger NPC yelling "HOL UP" and "WE WUZ KANGZ" at you as you pass by.
>>
>>130122615
what
>>
>>130122338

You know how the US ended up fighting Germany in WW1? The same principle applies to this, first it starts out as some slut sleeping with journalists to get more exposure, then feminists come to her rescue, gamers fight back, next thing you know atheists, nationalists, christians, /pol/ and Alt-right are fighting against BLM, muslims, LGBTQUERSASJHDH83GH9GH8, hippies and so on.
>>
>>130118572
complaining that games are "diverse" is just as cringey as feminists saying games are sexits. Rise above and quit acting like your fucking single mom that raised you
>>
>>130121981
>shoot guns, and learn about what's really going on in the world through this board

a real person typed this
>>
>>130122601

You sound like a Jew, or a dumb ass in denial, of reality.

Most people don't even know there's a problem yet you stupid fuck. Meanwhile we're already at War.
>>
>>130122770
You won't be able to play as Daud. It's all Billie. Also, there were plenty of ape guards in Dishonored 2.
>>
>>130122524
It happened with the admission of her ex-bf backed by suspiciously positive review of her shit games and chatlogs provided by whistleblowers. It's been almost a decade so if you want source you can go find it yourself, Zoe was, and is still a scumbag with proof being she bullied the One Last Night dev into saying he loves feminism just a few days ago.
>>
>>130118572
>Video Games just got enriched

>sales shitslam into the bottom

I don't see the problem...
>>
>>130122938

You're not getting the gist of it you moron. Learn to read.
>>
>>130118572
Right now i'm so enriched by black culture that i will certainly steal it. Most of audience will i suppose. Isn't this is what they want?
>>
>>130121153
>EA Fight Night Champion
>Play a black middleweight contender
>White old small scrappy coach
>Offered a contract by a fat bald sleazy white manager, managing the heavyweight champ, told to ditch scrappy
>Turn it down, get dissed by 6' huge" bald, blue eyed, white heavyweight champion
>Younger brother offered same deal, player character intervenes
>Get set up by a pair of dirty, white cops at the behest of sleazy white manager
>Sent to prison as a literal dindu
>Jailhouse boxing matches up the wazoo
>Always against white trash, rednecks, skinhead, etc.
>White trash never fights honorabru
>Get buff as fuck in jail, heavyweight when you're released
>Can't find a sponsor/coach, down on your luck
>Totally sexy and not sleazy white daughter of sleazy white manager offers to get you a leg up
>Bow chika wa wa music
>Cleaning a rundown gym and helping other boxers practice, she finds now retired scrappy and gets your ass back on the rails
>Many contracts, much porno music go by
>White evil champion beats up younger brother, Rocky IV style
>Miraculously survives, but it's time for a showdown
>Culminates in beating up the evil white opressive champion while the white girl sets up her father and sends her own father and his henchmen to jail on a confession

Ticks literally every single box, is forced as a storymode into a sportsgame and it's neither the first nor the last time EA pulls that shit.
>>
>>130120000
Lusty? Jerky? It's a fucking myriad of unsettling things.
>>
>>130120170

someBODY
>>
>>130122769
thank god for poland devs, at least I can look forward to Cyberpunk 2077
>>
>>130118572
>play as niggers in games exclusively about robbing/killing people
sounds about right to me op
>>
>>130123072

As I said, debunked. >>130121440
Where's the positive review? Link it.
>>
>>130118572
That's ok, I am starting a vidya company and my first game you will be the Nazi's taking over America.
>>
File: 3be178_5785103.jpg (151KB, 1190x691px) Image search: [Google]
3be178_5785103.jpg
151KB, 1190x691px
>>130123077

Nah it's not that bad, you're right Goy.

Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>130123434
>https://archive.is/Jxtm3
>kotaku
>fucking Kotaku
>linking to fucking kotaku for a reliable source
that's even worse than no source, and no, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You can believe me or not I don't really care, go back to your buzzfeed/huffington/kotaku and drown yourself in whatever they got to say.
>>
File: 1492664423069.png (24KB, 903x423px) Image search: [Google]
1492664423069.png
24KB, 903x423px
It can't last. Just like how the hippies lost in the 60s, our loss now just breeds a new generation of kids that will slowly take over their institutions like they did to us.
>>
>>130118572
Gamer gate is a war, not a battle. And we're winning.

>boi
Just fucking kill yourself shitskin faggot
>>
>>130123473
why stick to a simulation??
>>
>>130123473
Include a "liberal scum shooting bonanza" mode, and you can take all my money.
>>
File: 1395743764153.jpg (80KB, 1150x379px) Image search: [Google]
1395743764153.jpg
80KB, 1150x379px
>>130121978
Well let's just look at one case because I ain't got all day to go around hunting links for you. Here's Nathan Grayson, one of Kotaku's journalists.

https://archive.is/haXDE "game developer Zoe Quinn (disclosure: we briefly dated last year)" [the disclosure was added later]
https://archive.is/8uL8H Confirmation that Grayson was not only involved with Quinn, but actually worked on the game itself
https://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/04/kotaku-writer-paid-800-to-dev-he-was-sleeping-with-without-disclosure/ Grayson sending $800 to Zoe Quinn for personal reasons never elaborated on

Whilst Grayson never reviewed Depression Quest (the largest source of controversy) he has consistently written pieces about Zoe Quinn and her escapades, portraying her in a wholly positive light and marketing her projects freely whilst not discussing his involvement with her or these projects (one example https://archive.is/qErD0 ). Furthermore Kotaku gave Depression Quest a raving review whilst never disclosing that their own employees were credited in the game.

And that's just one instance involving one guy's involvement. Google thezoepost and look up the names found in the blog if you want to actually know more.
>>
>>130123434
You referenced Kotaku?

You should wipe the sperm off your mouth.
>>
>>130123434
>Kotaku proves that Kotaku did nothing wrong

That's a conflict of interests in itself ya fucking goof.
>>
>>130118572

Hand it over. That thing. Your Dark Souls 3.

(My steam name bigblackcoccc66)
>>
The Witcher and Metal Gear(FUCK konami) are still based. Just don't buy American games
>>
>>130124256
>Just don't buy American games

That will be easy. Nothing good is coming out for years.
>>
>>130123473
Sign me up for a preorder.
>>
>>130121443
>Ramon Perez
>David Lopez
>Javier Rodriguez
>>
>>130124626
>marvel has to print comics that don't sell enough

There is a kind justice to their social justice.
>>
>>130123922
Anyone know where you can play Oppression Quest? It seems their actual site has been hacked by Zoe or her minions.
>>
>>130118572
>implying that most of the greatest games don't either have white main characters or character creators
>>
File: 1497212676601.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497212676601.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>130122979
>no one liked Billie in the DLC
>even more people grew to hate her in Dishonored 2
>Game dev: "Who should we have as the protagonist for the third game?"
>>
File: 1496192386160.jpg (81KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496192386160.jpg
81KB, 720x480px
>>130119812
>Black people would hate nazis and therefore would fight them.

Whatevs
>>
File: n6zgNwR.jpg (50KB, 784x960px) Image search: [Google]
n6zgNwR.jpg
50KB, 784x960px
>>130125049
I might have found it while looking for porn.
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/_ioz6gxhjuobkgbw6ujnxa/depression-quest
Here ya go.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 630x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 630x684px
>>130118572
>go around the world enslaving other people
>destroy their culture
>destroy their language
>take their women
>blame them for all the problems even though you put them in the situation
>lose both world wars to progressive attitudes
>still try to cling on to video games as a bastion of white male power
You get what's coming to you devil. Long time coming but it's finally here.
>>
>>130126024
What do Jews have to do with this?
>>
>>130118572

whats the issue here

i mean the wolfenstein plot is just a bunch of degenerates trying to '''restore''' america but if you play wolfenstein for the plot you're fucking retarded in the first place

other than that, what's wrong with having black or asian or female vidya game characters? we've had them before.

why is /pol/ so toxic?
>>
File: Without Whites 1493751897849.jpg (95KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
Without Whites 1493751897849.jpg
95KB, 948x676px
>>130126024

>You get what's coming to you devil. Long time coming but it's finally here

This silly Negro thinks the Jews are doing him a favor.

Silly Negro, your past will be your future, until they bore of you.
>>
>>130126024

Nice LARP breh
>>
>buying multicultural garbage
Yeah, no.
>>
>>130125749
Wait, that's an actual thing. Shit.
>>130125049
And yeah I can't find it anywhere that doesn't just link back to the main site. Sorry brah.
>>
>>130118572
>video game industry is taking a hit, where sales across the board have decreased
sure thing
>>
File: 1413106428450.jpg (80KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413106428450.jpg
80KB, 683x720px
>>130125749
>>130126443
Yeah, that's her game, not the parody.

It's okay, though. I fap to her tears, too. Not to her n00dz, though, because she is hideous both inside and out.
>>
>>130119812
>Nigs fighting against nazis
Sounds like someone never heard of the Afrika Korps.
>>
File: QOwBNQA.jpg (267KB, 1023x690px) Image search: [Google]
QOwBNQA.jpg
267KB, 1023x690px
SJWs really are masochists trying to provoke us again
or they just miss the attention considering who the game The Last Night stirred up
ok then wish granted
>>
>>130121347
This, you can tell because evey black character is a lazy stereotype. E3 showed at least four games with black women with huge afros. You can tell the last time the hipsters that wrote this shit saw a black woman was when they watched Jackie Brown.
>>
>>130118572
>Playing videogames post 2010
>PAYING for videogames
>GIVING A FUCK ABOUT VIDEOGAMES
>>
File: 1483669324984.png (5KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483669324984.png
5KB, 211x246px
>>130118697

>accepting the brainwashing of the youth
>>
File: GeopolCens-Gamergate-You.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
GeopolCens-Gamergate-You.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>130120444
here's one of two redpill theory nukes
>>
File: GGandMore.jpg (748KB, 1840x4672px) Image search: [Google]
GGandMore.jpg
748KB, 1840x4672px
>>130120444
and the second, common core related theory
>>
>>130119213

Games take years to make but it wouldn't take too long to change a character
>>
>>130118572
Not a single one of them will measure up to 2B or Velvet Crowe. 2017 was still a good year for us.
>>
>>130127143
>post 2010
post 2007*
>>
>>130129786
>post 2007
post 2002*
>>
File: 1485484848793m.jpg (68KB, 1024x987px) Image search: [Google]
1485484848793m.jpg
68KB, 1024x987px
>>130121443
>Thor
>A black woman
>>
>>130118572
wolfenstein is shit m8.....too many plot holes
>>
>>130130334
I liked Return to Castle Wolfenstein (felt like a pulp story from a 60s magazine coming to life) and the 2009 reboot (even if it was less interesting).
>>
>>130118572
I'm pirating those games just to help make them available for free for the pozzed fucks who would actually play them.
>>
>>130130560
I was thinking of wolfenstein the new order 2014
>>
>>130118572
>Click here
Uh. Trump is fucking president and they put some she-boon code in some games. Who won?
Also it's ongoing. It has hardly started. The first company who bucks the multiculturalist/social-status-quo "progressive" agenda will crush all the rest.
It will take 1 company to get sick of the policing from the Left. It's *literally* a matter of time.
>>
>>130118572

there is some realistic aspect tho : they're all terrorists
>>
>>130119134
>adventure game with blond white boy protagonist in nondegenerate medieval kingdom fighting dark sandperson pig as flagship game
wh-what did nintendo mean by this?
>>
>>130118572
>implying this isnt stepping too far
even normies look at black nazis and say "wtf"

good job killing the western AAA industry ;)
>>
>>130118697
average age of a gamer was mid 30s... a decade ago

its most definitely not a childrens industry
that argument is used by those that are attempting to divert any in depth understanding of how pervasive their propaganda and monopoly is
>>
>>130118572

>playing video games
>repilled
>>
>>130121411
>indie game developer
>zoey quinn

triggered
>>
>>130133591

at least there were blacks that fought allied if nazi germany, women on the front lines however...
>>
>>130118572
NEGROES, MAGIC NEGROES EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>130133989
>at least there were blacks that fought allied if nazi germany

No, all the blacks were building the road to Alaska.
>>
File: vydia.jpg (282KB, 1585x849px) Image search: [Google]
vydia.jpg
282KB, 1585x849px
Stop playing video games. The BGE2 one is acceptable, though
>>
>>130118572
Just wait, let's see how the wallets will vote.
>>
>>130118572
>videogame failed
>Playing western games when japanese ones are the masterpieces
LOL
>>
File: IMG_3766.jpg (780KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3766.jpg
780KB, 1583x2048px
I was a normie when gamergate was at its prime and thought you all were a bunch of nerds. But then I got BF1 and got pissed about the forced nogs and slowly started taking the redpill. Then I saw this and realized how batshit the gaming industry is. Holy shit you guys were right never stop gamergating these people are fucking crazy and deserve to be unhappy
>>
>>130120770
Its great, keep it up mate
>>
>>130119213
this.
Those games were in production 5 or 4 years from now,things already are different so if a game starts being produced now then more likely it will be better in the future.
>>
>>130134862
context behind this?
>>
>>130119904
>Wonder Woman making more at the box office than man of steel or BvS

yeah i'm sure they're so worried
>>
>kek, serves you right for liking videogames!
>kek, serves you right for liking comic books!
>kek, serves you right for liking movies!
> kek, serves you right for liking that series!
kek, serves you right for not giving up all forms of art, entertainment, and media and surrendering them to be new outlets for propaganda while pretending to go innawoods everyday and do my "hobby" like I am!
>
>>
File: 1492758350502.jpg (47KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
1492758350502.jpg
47KB, 540x526px
Goes back to DARPA and social engineering. Conditioning to shape the way a generations brain grew so they could be controlled good goys.
Fbi released some files on it via their vault site, pretty interesting shit.
>>
>>130135393
Something with the game The Last Night. Developer was getting mobbed by people who are just fundamentally unhappy
>>
>>130122938
don't worry, i will take care of him on the day of the rope, fuck weak dutchies
>>
>>130118572
bait
>>
>>130118572
Ironically if it weren't for GG, all you regressive niggerphiles wouldn't even be here today spending your entire day "infiltrating" 4chan.
>>
>>130118572
Eventually someone will see the opportunity and start catering to the right. Depending on how successfull it becomes you can expect a complete 180 from AAA games.
>>
File: jenkemposter.jpg (132KB, 547x600px) Image search: [Google]
jenkemposter.jpg
132KB, 547x600px
>>130119178
>playing the game in a way you don't like to get trophies

the ultimate sign you have been cucked and clicktrained by the industry, bet you pre order DLC
>>
>>130120770
keep it up pham
>>
File: 1492977520561.jpg (110KB, 634x482px) Image search: [Google]
1492977520561.jpg
110KB, 634x482px
>>130133443
you know what they meant friend
>>
>>130136983

Stupid trophies and Steam achievements totally ruin game immersion for me.
>>
>>130118572
Gamergate wasn't about racial politics as much as it was about feminist politics.
>>
>>130119213
You can just remodel the character. It takes time but there's more than enough since the fallout of all that gamergate bollocks.
>>
Why don't minorities just make their own fucking games? If I'm making a game I'm making a big titty big booty girl game not some we wuz ww2 Vikings and shieet. But now that I think about it, a colonisation game would be cool where you fight Mayans, aztecs and procreate with the woman and create us hybriss
>>
>>130123227
But the action of Cyberpunk is placed in the future.
And the future looks brown
>>
>>130124256
>FUCK konami
Jim Sterling go away
>>
>>130138923
Brown with glow-sticks taped on everyones shirt.
Its so progressive and brave.
>>
>>130135674
You have a link to a outside source to or even keywords to search for. I know a lot of people that would be interested to read this shit.
>>
>>130118572
Isn't that black chick a villain?
>>
>>130134513
Why do they have so huge afros? Wouldn't be more convenient to trim it a little bit? Imagine trying to sneak around with a 20 cm high mop. You could hide behind the crate or a barrel but the hair would immediately tell your position.
>>
>>130126458
homosexual achmed bong
>>
>>130118864
>muh genocide
>>
don't like it? just don't buy it.
>>
>>130118572
We forced them into becoming absurd. It's their loss in the long run.
>>
>>130119322
Dishonoured is fine because Billie was actually cool and Daud is a fucking badass.

Until they force me to play a bigger with social messages I don't care, the game literally celebrates white monarchy.
>>
>>130118572
>Gamer Gate failed
gamer gate was about some dumb bitch who made a shitty game who asked for help from the videogame industry and a shit load of people from companies said yea we will help because your a female and my dick gets hard for 2/10 bitches

then she fucks some random developer behind her boyfriends back and her nudes get "leaked" by her to try to get more buz about her shitty game

then when every one knows its a shitty game she tries to defend herself by saying its art

gamergate isnt a social movement and it isnt a group of hackers. le weed man just burted it out during a press confrence because at that point in time canada was falling apart at the seems socially a nest of nazis was found (not pepe posters but actual nazis connected to the 3rd reich) so when mentioning a nonexistent social movement/hacker group fails he liquidates canadas gold reserve and says they are going to pay for dem programs mr.hungry nigger man
>>
>>130123768
Right in the feels even though I'm older than that generation.
>>
>>130119322
Wow you must really enjoy playing cutscene shooters.
>>
>>130119571
>agenda
>our enemies

Wow there, buddy. Are we fighting a war? You do know /pol/ is a joke board right?
>>
>>130119583
Yeah, I think people are not going to hate it for being multi culural and multi ethnic because the first game was also that if you played it and that was years ago.
>>
>>130118572
I haven't played a new AAA title for years now. Nor have I had any desire to. Who really lost here?
>>
>>130120232
>we are awash in social capital
the new bitcoin
>>
i like that the Wikipedia article on gamergate is written such that the movement started first, and then it collectively started seeking people to harass.
>>
>>130139767
crackas dun see us in da dark
>>
>>130133753
t. Man child
>>
>>130118572
Like this will entice me to buy next gen shit.
>>
>>130118572

IF YOU IGNORE THEM, THEY'LL LEAVE!

good job fucking /v/ retards who believe that instead of going with Gamer Gate. Hope they all now get cucked for life those fucking idiots. Glad I don't care about video games anymore.
>>
>>130118572
oh no.

I guess whites will just have to stop playing vidya and hit the gym
>>
>>130133443
>be a hot aryan bounty hunter killing space pirates
>safe the aryan princess from an evil racemixing turtle

I think Nintendo is the only redpilled gaming company that's left.
>>
>>130119571
>>130144322

He doesn't know we're all joking. Whew...
>>
SJW's don't buy or play video games. They will learn just like Marvel comics did that pandering to these people won't get you any money. Should only take a couple years to see a turn around.
>>
>>130118572
Mission failed, we'll get them next time
>>
>>130119812
Africans and Arabs were Axis dummy
>>
>>130121443
A preggo Spider-Woman?! What does she do? Shoot webs out her vag?

Please tell me it's a mixed baby
>>
>>130120232
The last three years Kotaku has mostly stopped with their click bait all white people are evil and that's 100% due to gamergate.
>>
>>130118697
a medium cannot be childish
it's a medium, simply a canvas
>>
>>130118572
That's cool, I don't mind keeping my money
>>
>>130126024
Meanwhile in my library of over 2k games I can play as any white protagonist in a nigger free world that I want. Enjoy your 4k nigger noses.
>>
>>130118572

last night was the first time in 2 months that I bothered to start steam up. Says it all.
>>
Is that third pic her with her dad?
>>
>implying whites (ya know the people with money) will buy the games not for them.
>implying niggers have money
>MFW your failed experiment goes down in flames.
>>
>>130119754
Not to mention the years of "Art Development" is being called out for shopping characters from pre-existing media.
Ubisoft is fucking this up for sure
>>
>>130121443
>marvel make nigger sjw comic
>Cancels after just 2 issues due to wait for it..... LACK OF FUCKING INTEREST.
>>
File: 1497549287885.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1497549287885.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>
>>130147447
>IF YOU IGNORE THEM, THEY'LL LEAVE!
Fucking hell, kek spoke through us early with the meme "Deal with it". How could we be so blind.

Anyone here know latin? I want this translated.
Benigne cum ea was the google translate result.
>>
>>130119178
>Playing CoD WWII
>On multiplayer
>On Nazi team
>Play as strong independent black woman
>With no swastikas of course, that might offend people :^)
FTFY
>>
>>130119571
exactly, they don't "make games" they make SHIT. its like hey lets remake every fuckign thing made, cause thats abo9ut all it is, then LETS TURN THEM ALL BLACK. the games suck nothing new and all black shit. Yea any moron who goes and buys a copy of farcry part 2 part 2 again sucks
>>
>>130119812
>Black people would hate nazis
Literally burger education. What if I told you that Nazis weren't white supremacists?
>>

Everytime you spot a Ubisoft /thread, please use this pasta.
>>
>>130121443
This shit is so heavy handed. Its designed to fail because the real goal is to agit-prop. These elites are going for broke. They don't want (((sales))) they want to push people over a ledge so that the real fun begins. Have to have 2 sides for that Hegelian dialectic. They have passified whites in order to bring the minorities into our lands. Now they want to agitate whites so that (like the Nazis) we are the aggressors for defending our right to exist. That's when (((they))) will give us the end to "ethnic conflicts" in the guise of actual global governance instead of this stuffed suit they put up in its place which is designed to be torn down.
>>
>>130118572
I'm not buying this stupid ass game. Japanese could get away with this, but not feminists and numales in the US.
>>
File: 1488109091869.jpg (455KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488109091869.jpg
455KB, 1280x1280px
>>130147084
>>130118697
>/pol/ thinks we can win the culture war without controlling the narrative

or

>/pol/ thinks we can control the narrative even if we don't give a fuck about movies, TV shows and video games

Don't know which is more retarded.
>>
>>130118572
Dear Ubisoft Marketing a Team,

Black up my games and I'll spend my money elsewhere; it's that fucking simple.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
the monkey and the black girl game looked cool imo
>>
>>130118572
oh what a shock. the cucked and conquered western-based game companies are doing this. japan makes most of the games i want to play anyway (not many i care about anymore) and they tend to worship white features and hate black features. none of this even matters, we are headed for a world (civil) war soon anyway and everything we see now will change.
>>
>>130118572
Why are there so many niggers? They're trying to push for diversity yet they only put niggers in their games.
>>
>>130130205
She isn't black, but a feminist cunt.
>>
>>130118572
>2017
>not playing 4x and gsg games exclusively
>>
I don't give a shit about black people in videogames, nor do I care about women in vidya.
What I do care about is people fucking up existing franchises with their political agenda.

Reason why I'm angry about the BGE trailer is because it's a prequel to a game with the biggest cliffhanger in ages and has a completely different more "mature" (fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck) style.
Reason why I'm angry about the black/women WWI/WWII soldiers is because it breaks my suspension of disbelief.

I liked GTA SA, BGE, Mirror's Edge and piles of games who feature blacl/asian and female protagonists. It's just the hamfisted way they try to implement their crap that offends me.
>>
>>130118572
The new Far Cry is set in Montana, and has black and Hispanics in it.
>>
>>130120232
(((Important Work))) Why such emphasis on this? What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 957504-rdr1.jpg (86KB, 960x557px) Image search: [Google]
957504-rdr1.jpg
86KB, 960x557px
>>130124502
Red Dead 2 looks pretty good though.
>>
>>130152794
but thats made in the UK
>>
>>130121443
fun fact, marvel is actually back tracking on that because their comic sales are in the shitter because no one actually wants those comics. They are going back to the classic stories with tony, odenson, original Hulk, spider man ect ect, the ones fans actually want.
>>
File: Blood.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blood.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>130118572
Modern games are pure cringe.
>>
>>130153742
>"The ones fans want"
>Gay Ice-Man

Quit shilling.
>>
>>130153742
How can large companies possiby be so fucking stupid
>>
>>130120843
spoken like a butthurt jew.
>>
>>130154455
i'd rather have a faggot popsicle than thor with tits.
(that sounded gayer than it should have)
>>
File: 1497335644344.jpg (133KB, 1589x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497335644344.jpg
133KB, 1589x333px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>130155767
>> trying to establish diversity they just shat all over their liberal agenda with black stereotypes
nothing else.
>>
No one in this thread remembers what gamergate was. its embarrassing watching you faggots describe something you obviously weren't here for
>>
>>130153742
yeah, after blaming the fans and saying this is because they're racist

this is what happens when western liberal arts colleges get infested with SJW ideology. more and more mediocre writers are being pumped out that have been brainwashed with the agenda, and they're destroying everything they touch.
>>
File: IMG_6653.jpg (94KB, 598x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6653.jpg
94KB, 598x832px
>>130118572
I find it funny that we have to prop your kind up emotionally so you don't kill yourselves.
>>
>>130150593
This is where I'm at too. While I think letting your life revolve around games is pathetic, they are still widely consumed media that will tell a narrative. We have to decide who's narrative gets told, and if we do nothing it's gonna be sjw/leftist bullshit.
>>
>>beyond good and evil 2
>>character talking and behaving like the niggest of niggers
>>is displayed as a monkey
>>a video game developer got it right

Massive lulz were had
>>
>>130118572
Joke on these E3 faggot companies I'll just make a custom arcade machine with all the old fashion games. these faggots will never win against me.
>>
>>130153477

>Rockstar San Diego
>in the UK
>>
>>130118572
Dishonored was pretty good though
>>
>>130122244
Fuck off you fucking nigger.
>>
Why is Japan the only country that doesn't shove political bullshit in their games?
>>
>>130121411
This fucking shill in every fucking thread that is slightly related to GG, aren't you getting tired of this?
>>
>>130122673
I'm 43 and i keep playing video games whether you like or not.
>>
>>130119571

What if you torrent them?
>>
>>130121739
This so much, we are going to have cause action if we want to live in a different world.

Otherwise our children will be consuming what ever media is pushed.
>>
File: Defraum.png (3MB, 991x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Defraum.png
3MB, 991x1141px
>>130135674

Definitely social engineering.

The banking elites are trying to create a new system of morality which will be instilled in the younger generation through media, primary education and university. This new societal worldview depicts the government as GOD and its executive officer as CHRIST while property owning white males are SATANIC DEMONS which must be driven out of the world in order for the kingdom of government GOD to be established on Earth (i.e. communist utopia).

This communist worldview is in stark contrast to the Abrahamic worldview which paints the material world as corrupt and fallen, and salvation is achieved in the transcendent afterlife, not human governments.

This PC narrative must be maintained for it to be accomplished.
See: https://youtu.be/q6c_dinY3fM?t=8
>>
>>130126024
When the race war finally comes i will murder you first, shitskin fuckface.
>>
>>130121847
>What's wrong Goys, getting nervous?
more like annoyed
>>
File: fugg_0.jpg (47KB, 958x536px) Image search: [Google]
fugg_0.jpg
47KB, 958x536px
>>130126024
>this is historically exclusive to white males
>>
>>130126024
>>go around the world enslaving other tribes
>>destroy their culture
>>destroy their language
>>take their women
>get enslaved by white people
>>blame them for all the problems
sounds like african history
>>
>>130118697
Who let you use the computer, old man?
>>
File: 1487024654237.jpg (94KB, 872x690px) Image search: [Google]
1487024654237.jpg
94KB, 872x690px
>>130118572
>not getting that Gamergate was never actually about games but was simply the catalyst needed to justify ramping up the fight against political correctness
wewist of wews lad.
>>
>>130120031
>>130120232
>>130148915
>mfw nobody remembers that GamerGate's spiritual ancestor were the organized ShekelShoa threads
It was rebranded after Gawker Media - who had people in moderator and administrative positions on 4chan - pressured Luggage Lad into cracking down on them on /pol/. They were subsequently moved to /v/ for a time, but the exodus to 8/pol/ was already well underway just prior to /pol/harbor.

However, it DID all result in the death of Gawker, which was always the end goal - ShekelShoa's mission was the end of Gawker. Thus, GamerGate was also appeased. We can only mobilize an army of normies toward something for so long.
>>
>>130126024
Old tweet, but
>Implying anyone cares about what a washed up coke addict and a sister-fucking pedophile have to say about "culture"
Reminder that after this shit went down, Kuchera was outed for molesting his sister and Sessler was revealed to be a depressed druggy.
>>
>>130120031
True but It became about exposing political agendas very fast since there are alot of retards like zoe that keep spewing their political agenda all over the place.
>>
>>130152303

Work that follows an ideological agenda. Leftist in America constantly tell each other that what they are doing is "Important Work" even when (especially when) they are actually accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>130118572
i'm not sure if theres a single white person in the BGaE trailer
>>
>>130119134
Fuck that, Playstation 2 or nothing.
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.