[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question pol. If the Japanese were taught about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 867964.jpg (166KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
867964.jpg
166KB, 1280x812px
I have a question pol. If the Japanese were taught about the rape of Nanking and Unit 731 etc, would they too feel collective guilt like how Germany does with Nazi Germany and try to make right by importing 3rd worlders? I think people should be taught about past atrocities their country committed, but if cultural suicide results from the ensuing collective guilt, would not teaching about them leave the country better off?
>>
>>130117282
No, new generations has nothing to do with the old
>>
whst do you thinkthey're not aware or something and grorious whiteu man isgoing to come tell them about their history?
>>
>>130117282
Youngjaps hate oldjaps, but not as much as they hate koreans. They know nanking, etc actually happened and despise their elders for it, and they also pretend to ignore it in order to piss koreans off.
>>
>>130117282
Nothing wrong with Nanking (even if it really happened). What's wrong is dropping nukes and also firebombing civilian Japanese people. That should be taught in America.
>>
I would not wish such a thing upon them
>>
>>130117821
i'm asking because they don't teach about those in their history classes. the ww2 portion of their history textbooks is only encompassed by a paragraph or 2. they just skim over it like it's no big deal
>>
>>130117973
It is though. We learned about it in like third grade.
>>
File: Anti-Japan2.png (271KB, 445x554px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Japan2.png
271KB, 445x554px
>>130117973

Only thing wrong with it is 2 weren't enough, Jap rat.
>>
>If the Japanese were taught about the rape of Nanking and Unit 731 etc

They do, though. Just because they don't fall for guilt tripping gooks n' chinks, doesn't mean they don't acknowledge it.

Typical American moron.
>>
>>130117282
Ask them about korea. The acknowledge it, they do not feel some collective sense of guilt though
>>
File: BurgersFirstPepe.jpg (481KB, 1171x900px) Image search: [Google]
BurgersFirstPepe.jpg
481KB, 1171x900px
>>130117973
They do but we have a saying in America, never start a fight but always finish it. In our minds Japan started it and we did what we did to finish it
>>
>>130118602
we clearly started it not them. before they bombed pearl harbor we were sending our ships through their bay's and froze their assets. that is an act of war cut and dry.
>>
Wasn't the soviet leadership like 95% Jewish and they committed a genocide using famine killing 2 million ethnic Ukrainians?

How come we never hear about that in school?
>>
>>130118388
oh you retard commie, Mao killed tons more than Japs ever could
>>
>>130118558
Koreans aren't people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.