[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1049.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1049.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/resist-movement-violence-threaten-united-states/

https://youtu.be/azG8jislva8 @here footage of shooting at alexandria

Fellow Burgers, will you fight for your people and your nation's survival and culural revival? Or will you perish like a dog?

Syria devolved into brutal and savage civil war over a spray painted slogan for the last 6-7 years now along with the help of the CIA niggers.

Scalise being shot and others being shot at yesterday morning IS a wake up call, we're in the middle of a leftist insurgency. We are a powder keg right now, all it takes is for a dead nigger shot by police or any right winger, or for Blumpf to be BTFO by crazy leftists and their kike handlers.

We're in for a ride my fellow Americans, we will end up like the Syrian SAA with Trump as our Assad and the rest of the kike controlled global community supporting these fucks in our country.

Will you wait and spend decades watching your country and blood dissapear to the kikes, mudslimes, niggers and spics? Or will you fight fanatically for the right to exist? Will you go into the night like a bitch? Or will you be a man amongst angry men?

>Inb4 Charlie India Alpha nigger
Fuck off we're in the midst of our country balkanizing and ceasing to exist.
>>
>>130116485
It's time to go to sleep.
>>
>>130116485
I'm certainly not going to fight for some RINO. It's too bad libcucks can't aim for shit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.