[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what reddit did now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: reddit-combo-1920-800x450.png (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-combo-1920-800x450.png
31KB, 800x450px
Hawaii became the first US state to pass UBI, thanks to the efforts of (literally) Reddit

https://futurism.com/hawaii-becomes-the-first-state-to-pass-a-bill-in-support-of-universal-basic-income/

http://archive.is/nTNFW
>>
It is just lip service. It just says "we recognize this should happen"

Meaningless.
>>
>>130116231
But the bill was passed
>>
How can such a small island be filled with so much cancer
>>
>>130115962
>virtue signaling
No fucks to give about this liberal commie pastime.
>>
>>130115962
>first state to pass UBI

You mean pass a bill "in support of UBI"?

Go back to Plebbit with your click bait title.
>>
>>130116397
Let us know when the checks start being delivered.
>>
lol who gives a ahit what reddit does go back there if you care so much
>>
>>130117094
The politician thanks reddit and said that he went their to learn about UBI, so they're relevant to the conversation.
>>
>>130117094
>>130115962
Listen to him.
>>
>>130115962
wheres your kekistani flag
>>
>>130115962
fuck off reddit scum
>>
Cia is full of commies who push this stupid meme
>>
Hawaii is full of non working natives and other trash. The islands have such a limited economy outside of the tourism industry that unemployment is also very high.

Also since cabotage is a thing goods are much more expensive in Hawaii than what they should be. For instance, a freighter from China full of goods cannot stop on it way to California to drop off goods at Hawaii then continue to California. This violates cabotage as the foreign vessel would be traversing between two American ports under a foreign flag. The goods have to go from China to somewhere like San Diego then back to Hawaii. This extra leg in the transport really ups the cost of goods.
>>
>>130119153
Who makes them rules of cabotage? (((Them)))?
>>
>>130120480

Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_Marine_Act_of_1920
>>
>>130121383

(((Merchant)))
>>
>>130121383
These days I just assume
>>
>>130115962
ive always thought if i keep trying and keep failing as i have been of just becoming some washout streetperson in hawaii. now that seems even more tempting. probably have to live there for a number of years before getting those gubmint gibs tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.