[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Dixie General/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 71

File: dixieland.jpg (120KB, 432x270px) Image search: [Google]
dixieland.jpg
120KB, 432x270px
Noisy Crickets Edition

Welcome ITT: All those below the Mason Dixon line and honorary proxy states, polite and respectful non Southerners

Not Welcome: CarpetBaggers, disrespectful Yankees, California, pretentious Euros

Previous:
>>130105219
>>130105219
>>
Missouri fag reporting in
>>
Heart of Dixie, Al-a-fuckin-bama
>>
Tennessee here and ready. I enjoy getting to post in these threads in between reading.
>>
>>130115937
Who's GA here?
>>
Nigger hating Alabama here
>>
>>130115937
Alabama reporting in, cicadas and crickets are loud tonight and everything is still wet from the storms
>>
Virginia here, am I welcome?
>>
The Union must remain in tact.

t. Florida/Georgia/Tennessee/Montana/SouthCarolina Resident
>>
>>130116295
Barely
>>
ohioan going to school in sc here. pls no bully I love it here (except for the niggers)
>>
>>130116295
I love you Virginia even if everyone tries to bully you.
>>
File: texanpepe.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
texanpepe.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
>>130115937
Bump for Texas
>>
>>130116479
hey thanks
>>
File: SouthernNationalistFlag.jpg (5KB, 211x141px) Image search: [Google]
SouthernNationalistFlag.jpg
5KB, 211x141px
North Florida, Duval county reporting out for the night. Sleep tight and hopefully the rain passes us by easy, Brothers.

Together in arms for Dixie! Deo Vindice!
>>
>>130115937
Kentucky stayed in the union though
>>
File: SouthCarolina.jpg (338KB, 1400x550px) Image search: [Google]
SouthCarolina.jpg
338KB, 1400x550px
Coastal SC reporting. Fuck the niggers, fuck the tourists, fuck the Russian high schoolers who come in the summer and eat up all the jobs.
>>
File: DSC_10930472_ds1c9s.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_10930472_ds1c9s.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
tranny from last thread

tfw want to leave SC
>>
>>130116151
Hi.
South west here.
>>
>>130115937
Ummm have you 'dixie land' faggots LOOKED at the demographics?
South Texas and Florida are total losses.
>>
File: 1453268718842.jpg (220KB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
1453268718842.jpg
220KB, 1200x771px
NC here.
>>
>>130116593
I read this article from someone affiliated with the League of the South. I think there's some truth to what this person says but saving Anglicanism is a really huge task. Especially when it might be easier to save the Southern Baptist Convention or the United Methodist Church. But at the same time restoring the church of Lee and Washington is appealing.

https://identitydixie.com/2017/06/14/reclaiming-christianity-and-the-church-part-1/
>>
Lads. Don't wish for blood. There are many who share your beliefs in cities. I've lived in cities, and I grew up on a farm. I lived on a farm in Montana, and I have worked with lumberjacks who lived in Alaska. Americans are Americans no matter their political party. The second liberals or whoever is in charge of the government starts to infringe upon our God given Constitutional rights is the second I take up arms to defend them. This is not the time, people are not being oppressed by our government, California does not want secession, New York does not want Secession, Texas does not want secession, Florida does not want secession. We are stronger together than we are apart, the minority does not make the rule. The only people who stand to benefit are secessionists, the Chinese, The Russians, the Europeans, and 'Mehico/Canadaland. Republicans would gain nothing, no land, no spoils, no nothing. You would simply be fighting to say that your ideology is right and liberals are wrong.

t. Southern Republican
>>
>>130116728
you can start by leaving the thread, and then leaving life
>>
>>130116728
I would fuck you, somewhat ashamed to admit that honestly but you look like a regular girl

Why do you want to leave SC?
>>
>>130116728
pls do
>>
do yall like us here in Kentucky or not?

not that we give a fuck anyway, just curious
>>
File: DArntnfXoAAPFyl.jpg large.jpg (133KB, 898x1087px) Image search: [Google]
DArntnfXoAAPFyl.jpg large.jpg
133KB, 898x1087px
>>130116728
Pretty cute.
No homo tho
>>
>>130116822
Don't you have some abbo dicks to clean the shit off of, you convict cuck?
>>
>>130116728
If you ignore everything wrong with the west coast it's a beautiful place so feel free to enjoy it.
>>
>>130116949
>do yall like us here in Kentucky or not?
aint never had a problem with kentucky personally, everyone i've ever met from up there were good people
>>
File: HPL-Smiling!.jpg (22KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
HPL-Smiling!.jpg
22KB, 250x296px
Louisiana swampbug here again, what's the best Lovecraft? I've gone through Mountains, Innsmouth, Doorstep, currently on Charles Dexter Ward.
>>
>>130116868
>The second liberals or whoever is in charge of the government starts to infringe upon our God given Constitutional rights is the second I take up arms to defend them. This is not the time, people are not being oppressed by our government
are you retarded
>>
>>130117072
Have you read The Outsider yet? or Erich Zann?
>>
>>130116868
this, everything i do i do for the BASED REPUBLICANS
you do realize that the republicans dont give a shit about the south, or white america in general, right?
If you love the south, fight for it
And when i say the south, i dont fucking mean memphis
>>
>>130116835
is there a TN version of this?
>>
>>130115937
>Texan Marines sum up Texas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOPBoC3v8Z8
>>
Reminder that you lazy fuckers are the ones who brought slaves to america and made this country a shithole.
>>
>>130117213
That's completely ignoring the millions of southern republicans. Who runs your state governments? Yankees? No last time I checked Sonny Perdue was born and raised in the south and the same with Robert Bentley. If the south is systematically oppressed by laws passed by our government, we should fight back, but show me evidence of the current government being unconstitutional first.
>>
>>130117072
Dexter Ward. Great progression from sanity to insanity.
>>
>>130116961
Dude WWII only killed 50 million people.
There Hispanic (Aztec) invasion force in the USA is 80 million strong.
At least the history books will read Australia got conqured by the Chinese and not fucking Mexicans! lol.
>>
>>130116868
No one wishes for blood you shitfuck. We're not the ones doing violent protests and shit. The only time the right will ever mobilize is when they try to abolish the 2nd amendment or other similar shit.

Stop telling us to not want to hurt people. Southern whites are literally the last fucking people you need to tell that to, other than maybe the Asians on purpose program
>>
>>130117422
Nope, that was the jews
It was jews who brought them to the carribean as well
aside from the slaves themselves, the people most hurt by it were poor and semipoor white people. Only jews and really rich white people benefited from it at all.
>>
>>130117577
"Only 50 million people"
If you stacked 50 million people on top of each other, how high would their bodies reach into the sky?
>>
>>130117422
Reminder that Massachusetts was the first colony to authorize slavery through enacted law
>>
does anyone else get pissed off when people who hate the entire southeastern region and everyone in it say y'all
>>
>>130117072

Obviously Call of Cthulhu (you didn't mention it even if it's an obvious one), if you haven't read it yet. The Outsider is great. Whisperer in Darkness, The Haunter of the Dark, also good. In the Walls of Eryx is great for something completely different but awesome nonetheless. Cool Air is fun.

Also, The Dark Eidolon by Clark Ashton Smith is fantastic (he was in Lovecraft's circle and is undeniably the most skilled technical writer of the bunch, including Lovecraft himself (who admitted as much)).

I might have missed some gems but that's off the top of my head for now.
>>
Fascists/NatSocs >>> plebian muh freedumbs hicks
>>
South by God Carolina
>>
>>130117681
Depending on how you stack them, probably not all that high.
>>
>>130117751
I've never heard anyone say that. I had to train myself to say y'all before it became somewhat natural.
>>
File: locationsofbases.jpg (200KB, 1988x1146px) Image search: [Google]
locationsofbases.jpg
200KB, 1988x1146px
>>130117615
I'm telling you people this, because I identify as one of you. I wouldn't want one of my own throwing the first stone. Just like I wouldn't wish a painful death to people who don't deserve it. And don't tell me people deserve death because they disagree with other democratic people. That's Romanesque and I sure as hell think the United States is a far better empire than shit fuck Rome ever was.
>>
>>130117615
This desu.
Every time there is a shooting or some type of violence it is always some mentally ill leftist.
>>
How about some music

https://youtu.be/Nl3MDpqfwuw
>>
>>130116868
Our rights are already being infringed on. Government is getting massive,and corporatist expansion is eroding our culture, and lack of immigration standards is allowing for our race and our voters to be watered down and eventually outnumbered. Already Texas was only for Trump 52-48. You don't see California or New York getting that close. Only the red states. Everything is already happening, and they do it slow enough that people like you somehow don't notice. I'm not even from the south. I live in the Northwest and I'd like to escape these cucks. I'd love to move down to the south and experience your culture, I just hope it doesn't get overrun by niggers, liberals tearing down your statues and your histories, Californians moving to dilute your towns and all the rest too soon. However, that is the inevitable end if the union as a whole remains in the direction it's going (Which it is. The people implementing this still own our public schools, our entertainment, government etc). Wake up
>>
>>130117615
Hey calm down grandpa. No one is going to touch your precious AR15. When you are 70 years old you can stroke your rifle on your deathbed whilst living in a 30% white shithole of a country.
>>
>>130116868
Actually guys I think this person might actually be a shill. I don't think it's possible to be this bluepilled. This is either Shareblue or Jeb fucking Bush
>>
>>130117908
Omg we know just shut the fuck up already you fucking yank, no southerner would ever say "I identify as one of you"
>>
>>130117875
its mostly that snarky tryhard liberal type, who tries to be all cool and down to earth yet cant talk about anything other than politics and how great minorities are
>>
File: confederatebooty.png (2MB, 1207x1010px) Image search: [Google]
confederatebooty.png
2MB, 1207x1010px
>>
>>130118144
maybe he's "assigned yankee"
>>
File: 1488392381891.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488392381891.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>130116996

ty

>>130116919

dont bully!!

>>130116945

cuz my family is unsupportive and keeps pressuring me to cut my hair plus my voice sucks and people get agressive or stop talking when they hear my voice

>>130116947

pls no bully...

>>130116958

yes homo desu
>>
>>130118134
Aren't you supposed to be watching your wife get fucked by a rich Chinese man?
>>
>>130115937
yankee living in VA. I was raised in the north, by Mass parents. My father, who was raised in the north, by northern parents, taught me that the South fought like Gentlemen while the North fought like the Mongols. My dad died with a rebel flag on his truck. I love the South, Virginia is not red enough, I love the South, Southern Traditions, and I hope someday I can be accepted. Fuck Carpetbaggers. I was only born in the north. If I could chose I'd be born in the Old Dominion
>>
>>130117964
Sure. A common favorite during the war was the Battle Cry of Freedom. The Union's version existed first so the Confederates ending up making their own version. A fun little fact. I'll post both versions. I think it'd be good if these threads serve to teach each other about our ancestors and our culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CZiOKMJpLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDmJbFS7HY
>>
>>130118211
Whatever he is he needs to oy vey somewhere else
>>
>>130118363
I work for a local Civil War battlefield preservation group. One of our members is a man from Ohio. He's worked his ass off to help preserve this battlefield and southern culture. I'm proud to call him a brother in arms. Give me a good yank over a southerner who hates their heritage any day.
>>
>>130117983
Then we must go about changing this democratically. Look at Trump, getting rid of unnecessary regulations, trying to reform immigration (don't tell me he's not trying, he's been blocked by a 9th circuit court in Hawaii and South Carolina twice), and he's been trying to reinforce our infrastructure. And don't worry about our culture, normies in the south aren't going to let this kind of shit happen. The second something real happens, the oathkeepers or whatever 'radical' group on the right has will march on Washington. Trust me, we southrons are proud of our heritage and no foreigner will EVER take it from us. People that assimilate peacefully and abide by OUR laws shouldn't be stereotyped as all religious extremists/wellfare suckers.
>>
File: generallee.jpg (161KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
generallee.jpg
161KB, 1000x563px
>>130118422
>Whatever he is he needs to oy vey somewhere else
get the rope, 13 half hitches of love
>>
>>130118157
hmm come to think of it I can kind of remember seeing that before. I'm from a liberal midwestern city so I probably have
>>
>>130118398
Favorite Dixie song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
>>
File: richmonddis.jpg (197KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
richmonddis.jpg
197KB, 700x469px
Alabama-escapee in modern, high tech Silicon Valley. Fuck all you people. Backwards filth.
>>
>>130117536
NSA illegal search and seizure of all our private information. IRS Scandal that nobody got fired, taxed Christians and conservatives extra (I wonder where they got all that information). Stricter and stricter gun laws throughout many states (Shall not infringe is not a difficult concept to understand). Freedom of religion, coach in Washington state fired from his job for praying publically. Antifa violently attacking Trump supporters (right to free assembly). Portland mayor wasn't going to support security for the Free speechers attending the park that day (needed a permit to even gather in the park, that's not constitutional). Probably more I'm not thinking of. These are in blue shithole states I know, but the point remains, why remain in the same union as these people? They are already moving in hoards to other states cause they keep bankrupting their own. They will turn red states purple, and drag you down with them.
>>
>>130118398
I was thinking more Southern Rock, but I enjoy historical music as well.

https://youtu.be/iub3-Rdm8Ms
>>
>>130117810
>>130118623
heres your (you)s
>>
File: colonel1.jpg (116KB, 695x1000px) Image search: [Google]
colonel1.jpg
116KB, 695x1000px
Howdy. Oxford, MS reporting in.

Are the rest of you aware that Blue Bell ice cream makes a 'banana pudding' flavor? Holy hell! Where has this been all my life? I highly recommend it. Thank you Texas/bros/ for the Blue Bell ice cream.
>>
>>130118623
>living in a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah
Any day now that fault line is going to fucking rape everything
>>
>>130116728
qt
>>
>>130118321
You're cute. I'm fat and in my 30's. Such is life :'D
>>
File: CANTSTUMP.jpg (136KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CANTSTUMP.jpg
136KB, 960x720px
>>130118144
>>130118140
>>130118211
I'm not a shill. You can say whatever you want however. I simply don't think our people should be so misled by foreign powers that we actually cause another Civil War to happen. If we don't remember history, then we are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>130118776
I too am in Oxford. Do I know you?
>>
NW FL reporting in
>>
>>130118570
I mentioned it last thread but I met Sonny Shroyer who played Deputy Enos. He was born in Georgia and he's a really great and funny guy. He had a lot of great stories about the show too.

>>130118685
Got that too brother. I'll share one of my dad's favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOsccnyFWs
>>
>>130118840
Misled by foreign powers? What exactly are you referring to? RUSSIA?? LOL

I'll give you a chance to explain yourself if you have something legitimate to say. Honestly though it's getting more and more suspicious dude
>>
>>130118840
Wait, is this about the fucking Russian meme? GET OUT OF OUR SOUTHERN GENERAL YOU FUCKING SHILL
>>
File: completelystraight.png (791KB, 971x785px) Image search: [Google]
completelystraight.png
791KB, 971x785px
>>130118913
Oh you know me, anon. I've always been here.
>>
>>130119033
You a local or a student?
>>
>>130118790
>primitives actually believe this
>>
Nc is hot as hell and love it minus the yellow
>>
NIGGERS NIGGER NIGGERS NIGGERS
HA-AH YOUR ALL FUCKIN NIGGERS
>>
>>130119107
Been out a year. I'm sticking around for a while. Debating the future...with myself. Yourself?
>>
>>130119116
Stfu you cultureless swine. I'm on the west coast myself, and I've seen what you computer IT fucks contribute. Mongaloids, all of you. Literally nothing to do for fun except drugs and videogames. What's the point of all that money when all you use it for is sitting around being an unprincipled uncultured piece of shit?
>>
>>130116835
Fuck east carolina
>>
The southeast is the promised land, all we have to do is remove nigger
>>
>>130115937
Fuck off hicks, you're the worst and dumbest side of the right... although I'd rather call you the left since you love dixiecrats so much.
>>
>>130118325
Losing to the Chinese (1 billion strong, 5000 year old civilization) is much less shameful than the USA losing to Mexicans. Thats like Aussies losing to Abos or an invasion from PNG.

Besides 18 million 'Australians proper' (Anglo-Celtics) can't be expected to win against a billion Han Chinese.
It would be nice if our Anglo-bros could help us but they are busy losing to Muslims (Europe) & Aztecs (USA)...
>>
>>130119207
Taking a 5th year victory lap then getting the fuck out of here. I'm so sleepy all of a sudden. God Speed Ole Anon
>>
>>130115937
louisiana reporting in, /pol/ discussions seem to be better in generals, but there has never been one for me, feels fucking great man.

I get my discussion of local politics from tigerdroppings (LSU's biggest sports message board) we have some atrocious fucking politicians right now. Feels fucking awful man.
>>
File: jimross.jpg (19KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
jimross.jpg
19KB, 340x234px
>>130119199
We're fully aware of our demographics. We're reminded of our demographics every day by simply walking outside. Although it is hilarious to watch white super liberals look down on our Beloved Dixie without realizing exactly who they're looking down on. It's hilarious to watch these lefties accidentally look down on their precious black pets.
>>
>>130118528
my man. I live in Chimpmond, I would die before they take the monuments down. that goes for north or south. McClellan, Stuart, Grant, Lee, any of them. The civil war was the most important point of history for our nation. no one fought because they hated or wanted to enslave a group of people. As a proud Yankee living in the south, you can bring down the confederate monuments over my dead body. I see the south as a noble, brave, enemy (at the time). North and South were brothers and they knew it. The civil war was a horrible massacre of brothers. Northern boys didn't die to save niggers, and southern boys didnt die to enslave niggers. people miss the point of the civil war....

but I wish you lazy southerners would just pick your own cotton... so we didn't need niggers (JK)
>>
File: juxtaposition.jpg (74KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
juxtaposition.jpg
74KB, 800x792px
>>130118646
The government has the right to monitor its civilians to uphold peace. There is a fucking line however, and that is when they start to enne mass arrest people for their views based on peaceful conflicting political opinions. IRS scandal that has shaky evidence at best. Taxation is based on tax brackets, tax returns are based on individual circumstances. Stricter gun laws in liberal states voted on by liberal politicians that their own people will pay for. The media pc culture created that, not Washington politicians. Antifa has the right to peacefully protest too guess what. If they break that, then they deserve the worst the courts can throw at them. The Portland mayor was a retard who should have never been elected, and the Oregon state troopers/ National guard should have stepped in. Let them try to take red states down, they will not succeed if you provide rational and logical counter arguments. Normal Americans are not all extremely biased political bigots, they are hardworking normal people, who just want to get by. Don't claim the jew meme, because this is bullshit. People aren't moving in hordes to other states, there is 0 evidence of certain states muddying up others' politics.
>>
>>130118623
Huntsville is a more important city than San Fagcisco will ever be.
>>
These boys aren't from the south, but goddamn you wouldn't know it from their tunes.

https://youtu.be/cNzjn603tI8
>>
>>130116868
all the republicans in my city (baton rouge) are literally trying to form our own city to get out from under the thumb of the nigger majority, I think its a similar situation to madison, MS
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>130117190
>>130117556
>>130117794

Thanks for the suggestions guys, going to finish off some shrimp and tasso pasta now. Sweet dreams, Dixieland.
>>
>>130119306
> Worst and dumbest
simple and strongest. Gotta keep it simple. Kys weak faggot larping Nazi pussy boi
>>
>>130119395
Oh I agree 100%. I have family who served the Union Army as staunch southern unionists and I have family who were proud Confederates. If it was up to me and I had the money I'd build monuments to both sides.
>>
>>130117983
lol i live in a 58% nigger city, and I honestly dont notice them that much except they fill every shit tier job I interact with (cashier at grocery stores/gas stations/fast food joints)
>>
>>130116616
A lot of Kentuckians fought for the Confederacy
>>
File: tempting7.jpg (20KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
tempting7.jpg
20KB, 325x358px
>>130118995
Foreign powers who stand to benefit politically, economically, and geographically from an American civil war will support whatever side that destroys more Americans than the other. Don't think a civil war in America will be just about America, because it won't be. The rest of the world will be watching, and extremists and fringe organizations will try to take advantage of the destabilization of America. How is me wanting my country to stay stable and together make me suspicious? That's just bonkers m8.
>>
File: Republic of Alberta.png (99KB, 2000x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Republic of Alberta.png
99KB, 2000x1111px
Berta Boy checking in.
God bless those below the Mason-Dixon line
>>
>>130115937
>>130116088
>>130116151
>>130116566
>>130116728
>>130117072
Anyone else loving the sound of the cicadas? Reading Dandelion Wine right now, love bringing in the summer with some Ray Bradbury.
>>
>>130119643
Robert E Lee was a better American than most of the Union generals
>>
>>130118623
dude 60% of your income to taxes and 4k/month apartment rent lmao
>>
>>130119199
Texas is a fucking write-off. White Americans have utterly lost it. You dont turn those demographic changes around.
>>
>>130115937
Moving from Macon to Birmingham in a month. Should I bring more guns or more guns?
>>
>>130115937
Implying that the great state of Texas wants to be associated with Dixie <rolls eyes> Mother fucker, if Texas secedes we aren't going to be pulled down by your dead weight.
>>
>>130119000
No you retard. It's about China/Europe/Russia standing to gain everything by the USA destabilizing. You've got a lot of living to do, pick up a history book and read, hell they put Ken Burns: Civil War on Netflix, knock yourself out and read about what the real civil war was like.
>>
>>130119718
>they fill every shit tier job I interact with (cashier at grocery stores/gas stations/fast food joints)
literally. every. single. one. I'm not used to seeing so many niggers around. do you ever really get used to it?
>>
>>130119829
Lee had the right idea. His loyalty was to his state and his people even if in his heart he loved the union. He would've been an amazing President if things went better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGQmkw67Vg
>>
File: leeforrest.jpg (811KB, 2446x2089px) Image search: [Google]
leeforrest.jpg
811KB, 2446x2089px
"Gettysburg was the price the South paid for having Lee. The first day's fighting was so encouraging, and on the second day's fighting he came within an inch of doing it. And by that time Longstreet said Lee's blood was up, and Longstreet said when Lee's blood was up there was no stopping him... And that was that mistake he made, the mistake of all mistakes. Pickett's charge was an incredible mistake, and there was scarcely a trained soldier who didn't know it was a mistake at the time, except possibly Pickett himself, who was very happy he had a chance for glory.
...William Faulkner, in "Intruder in the Dust", said that for every southern boy, it's always within his reach to imagine it being one o'clock on an early July day in 1863, the guns are laid, the troops are lined up, the flags are out of their cases and ready to be unfurled, but it hasn't happened yet. And he can go back in his mind to the time before the war was going to be lost and he can always have that moment for himself."

- Shelby Foote
>>
So what about deportations?
>>
Kentucky anon here

howdy
>>
File: Commie Tears.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Commie Tears.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>130119489
Good luck to you guys. That sounds like a great idea. On a larger scale here on the west coast we'd love to see Eastern Washington split from the liberal West side of the mountains. California becoming a few states would be nice to, to liberate the North Californians from LA
>>130119478
I see where you're coming from, but honestly I see us losing ground, and as we become closer and closer to <50% we'll see certain rights disappear fast. Either way I can argue about it all night but it'd be pointless. If you really are on our side then either way and were standing together in the end against this shit then I suppose that's what matters
>>
>>130117239
Three six mafia on the left, meth on the right.

Easy photoshop.
>>
>>130119489
Nutjobs gonna be nutjobs m8. Just don't be an idiot and use common sense, and maybe other citizens will do the same. If it poses a problem, write a representative, organize a counter protest, and use violence only as a last resort and only in retaliation never aggression.
>>
Massachusetts reporting in.
>>
>>130119912
well i have lived here all my life, apparently chinks in SF are worse, I had a friend who was racist against niggers, lived in sf for 6 months, and came home and said he wanted to hug and kiss the first nigger he saw. Although the real problems are the black dominated city council, which is robbing the taxpayers (whitey) right in front of us. The corruption makes me sick.
>>
>>130119643
the only thing I wish I could change about monument ave is that I wish I could tear down that monument to that dude who died of AIDS and build one for McClellan, the guy who described as the best Union general. I despise how the war is changed to good vs evil. If I could it would be American vs American, like it should. I'm not trying to pander to the south, The South didn't burn its way across a state, I might agree with the cause of the North more, but fighting like Gengis Khan, vs the Knights of the day ruins it. I'll always be grateful for the north winning, but I'll always remember how brave southern boys fought, and how noble they were when they did.
>>
File: SouthernGirl.jpg (76KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
SouthernGirl.jpg
76KB, 500x565px
MNfag here. Copperhead tho. Also, my mom is Scotch-Irish, so I got that goin' for me. Not a Yankee or a carpetbagger.

Is the superiority of Southern girls an actual thing or is it just a meme? I hate Midwest girls more than just about anything.
>>
>>130119813
Cicadas? Shit man, all I can hear are the mosquitoes the size of P-38's tryin to drain the lifeblood out of me.

I did eat about five pounds of steak today, though, so I can understand their attraction to me. I smell like blood and primal instincts.
>>
File: daddy's money.png (678KB, 1156x1396px) Image search: [Google]
daddy's money.png
678KB, 1156x1396px
>>130115937
The South Should've won the war.

That way they could've just made their own dumbass country and stay away from true Americans.

It would'e been like extirpating a malicious nascar-watching-sister-fucking tumor.

Instead we're stuck with you inbred fucks forever.
>>
>>130119954
Robert Duvall is a Rembrandt
>>
>>130115937
"Below the Mason Dixon Line" Fuck yeah, I'm 10 miles away from it but I guess that means I'm Dixie. Best day of my life.
>>
>>130116843
>>
>>130119767
That point wasn't what made you suspicious to me. What was was the allegation that the root of these feelings was somehow foreign born, when really these feelings start with us here, feeling out of place in our own country. I'm merely alluding that this country is not going in a positive direction. Too many massive institutions such as education, entertainment, media, government etc. are too entrenched, and short of a purge this country can only slow it's end. That being said if the south could somehow save itself from the fate of the rest of the country, then I sure as hell would be on their side to do so.
>>
>>130120091
we had a god tier black democrat mayor for 8 years, his replacement is baltimore level bad, plus look up EBR counicl on aging, its filled with unelected niggers involved with the alton sterling movement literally writing themselves into old peoples wills and taking vacations to mexico on taxpayer dollars.
its really fucking bad right now.
>>
File: worldeconomy.png (225KB, 931x787px) Image search: [Google]
worldeconomy.png
225KB, 931x787px
>>130120040
If Civil war came, I'd be right there with Dixie. But I wouldn't fight unless I genuinely felt my way of life was threatened. I'm not there yet. But I sure as hell would have been closer to there if Hillary was elected and tried to create a socialist utopia by dismantling our constitution.
>>
>>130120246
>The South Should've won the war.
Well, at least you got that part right.
>>
>>130119813
Cicadas are pretty comfy desu
>>
them confedarate statues are going down you crackas
>>
>bring blacks to America as slaves
>lobby hard to include slavery in the Constitution
>fight a bloody war to defend your right to own slaves
>cry all day about "muh niggers"
Are southerners the most retarded people on earth?
>>
>>130120149
The MLK monument I thought was just not visually appealing. Especially after looking at ones like the Lincoln, Jefferson, and even FDR memorials.

>>130120248
I think he covers Lee's mindset well. I love it.
>>
>>130120470
The South, also called Dixie, is more than the Confederate Rebellion, Anon.
>>
>>130119767
I wouldn't worry. There is an 'understanding' that the US Navy would declare neutrality in a Civil war secnario to protect the continental US from foreign invasion.
>>
>>130120542
>>130120553
>>
>>130120326
That's what the media is for anon. To expose wrongdoing and hold a light to the face of the government so everyone can see what is going on. If you repost your concerns here, and it gathers enough steam, you have done a better job than 99% of normies who let the msm control their every whim.
>>
>>130120246
Northern Losses: 620,000

Southern Losses: 470,000

The North won because of a Brannigan-esque slaughter of their men.
>>
>>130120470
Do you really think removing monuments to great people is worthy of respect?
>>
>>130120165
Its a real thing but you also have 400lb whales and Staceys just like anywhere else.
>>
>>130120404
>Well, at least you got that part right.
>Therefore your entire statement right.

Thanks commie. I knew you would understand.
>>
>>130120661
You again. The issue is that /pol/ doesn't support sympathies toward that side in history, for racial reasons, Anon. Southerners are more than that part of history.
>>
>>130120246
if the south was our own country, jim crow wouldve forced all the niggers north, instead of just 10% of them, so thank your lucky stars.
>>
>>130120555
If a civil war happened, there would need to be two sides. There would have to be two governments. The idea that American citizens of the Navy would remain neutral in an American civil war is simply unrealistic. Seamen from OK would return to defend their homeland, just like CA marines would return to CA. It would be messy, and each side would lose far more than they would gain. To be quite honest, it's my belief that a Civil war would be a loss to either side as there is nothing greater than a Unified United States of America.
>>
File: Sponge.jpg (136KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Sponge.jpg
136KB, 500x338px
So... what is this thread about exactly???
>>
>>130120016
I asked about deportations a while ago...
>>
>>130120148
>lived in sf for 6 months, and came home and said he wanted to hug and kiss the first nigger he saw
I find that hard to believe
>>130120165
>Is the superiority of Southern girls an actual thing or is it just a meme? I hate Midwest girls more than just about anything.
there is nothing on earth sexier than a southern belle/any pretty girl with a southern accent. conversely its just about the ugliest accent on a disgusting whale.

I'm in college right now so probably only half of the girls I see and interact with are actual southerners, but I'm not kidding when I tell people one of the main reasons I moved south for school was for the women
>>
File: Benjamin Franklin.jpg (3MB, 2386x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Franklin.jpg
3MB, 2386x3000px
Most Northerners, such as Jefferson, Franklin and Madison, all wanted blacks kept off the North American continent. And the ones that were already here sent home to Africa. But the South wouldn't have it

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

>I could wish their Numbers were increased.

>And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?

>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

---Benjamin Franklin, 1751 "Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind"
>>
>>130120872
General thread, T.B.H., lad. Do you know what regionalism is? Consider it like a more specific of nationalism, against globalism.
>>
>>130120870
Ultimately I would prefer to not have another civil war if possible. The minute or so of this clip to me shows what war ultimately brings for most of us. Even if anyone dislikes Lincoln that minute or so is pretty powerful to me. Brother against brother, father against son, cousin against cousin and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAunpxS8GXo
>>
File: Man The Harpoons Y'all.jpg (108KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
Man The Harpoons Y'all.jpg
108KB, 550x825px
>>130120165
>Is the superiority of Southern girls an actual thing or is it just a meme?

They're getting rarer. The last two generations of poverty food and less physical activity have rendered many potentially pretty girls into landhippos and fugbeasts. Speaking from personal experience, for every hot southern girl, you get 2-5 hamplanets with ratty dirty blonde hair piled up in a bun on top their heads like a pile of fuzzy shit, wearing a "Southern Girls - Best in the World!" T-shirt that is barely hiding rolls of sweaty fat overflowing out of their hideously tight short-shorts, cellulite-ridden legs that look like snow white birch tree trunks, with no visible sign of actual ankles above their hooves crammed into dollar store flip-flops.
>>
>>130120831
>Implying the Confederate states wouldn't want preserve slavery and force said niggers to stay in the south to maintain their agriculture based economy.
>>
Louisiana here, sorry we couldn't hold New Orleans longer.
>>
>>130120991
Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were southerners brother.
>>
>>130120647
The North won because Lincoln made it about slavery, conscripted 1/10th of its soldiers from disenfranchised blacks, and because General Lee made one mistake in one battle, and the south was no longer able to continue fighting to protect its capital.
>>
>>130120940
>there is nothing on earth sexier than a southern belle/any pretty girl with a southern accent.

Nothing turns me on more than a southern belle in the pretty dresses and shoes, but I hate southern accents, and I've lived down here my whole damn life.

I wish i could get a qt super feminine gf with a neutral accent. Sigh.
>>
File: 01_george_washington[1].jpg (275KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
01_george_washington[1].jpg
275KB, 800x452px
>>130121011
So, divide and conquer, then?
>>
>>130119610
>Simple and strong
Diluting yourself into thinking the south are a whole singular group against the rest, and that the civil war was a positive thing of great rebellion instead of a corrupt and violent resistance to the democratic ways of our country, that it is ok for a rich group of elites to take and secede from the union with multiple states because slavery was being removed and instead of changing their states economy to match the new laws that the majority wanted.
States shouldn't be able to leave a union because they don't want to follow majority rule. the only time a state should be able to secede is when it is democratically allowed.

There is no reason to be proud of one of the bloody wars in american history caused by some of the most greedy corrupt people for some of the most immoral reasons of wanting to uphold slavery! The confederacy was constantly always on the wrong, it doesn't matter about the debate of whether secede is a right or not, that wasn't a good enough reason to cause such a high act of treason.

The union and lincoln's entire goal throughout that war was to bring the states back together, so you can't claim these treasonous dixiecrats are true americans or any such other lies confederate revisionists like to spin.
>>
>>130121095
slavery wouldve ended before the end of the century no matter what due to the industrial revolution.
hell we mightve made liberia mandatory and forced all the niggers there.
>>
>>130120020

859, you?
>>
>>130121092

This motherfucker here knows life in the south
>>
File: wew.jpg (42KB, 249x347px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
42KB, 249x347px
>>130120991
>130120991
>>
>>130121270
move to a city. most girls that I meet don't have an accent (unfortunately)
>>
File: 1469170487880.png (555KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
1469170487880.png
555KB, 600x886px
Southeastern louisiana here

>tfw shitlibs shot my congressman
>>
>>130120819
It's not about supporting them or not, it's not even about their cause being just or not. As I see it, any person fighting for what he sincerely believes in is worthy of respect.
>>
You dont want a civil war yet you keep losing cities to negros (Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta), & entire states to spics (California, Nervada, Texas).
What exactly is the soloution?
>>
>>130121283
Dixiecrats were some of the most elitist scumbags in our history, and their ways can still be seen in modern democrats like the clintons.
>>
Virginia here. Ready to start killing yankees any day.
>>
File: wallace.jpg (67KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
wallace.jpg
67KB, 750x541px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>130121283
The majority of America north and south weren't abolitionists. The issue of slavery was more of a power struggle between the north and south.
>>
File: by the pope.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
by the pope.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>130121471
Yeah what a real american huh?
Get out of my country traitor!
>>
File: 1487503345807.png (2MB, 960x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1487503345807.png
2MB, 960x1350px
>>130120991
Thats from the paper where he called Germans non whites right?
>>
West Virginia, reporting for duty!
>>
>>130121345
Don't get me wrong, I love Southern poverty food, Lowcountry and Cajun especially.
I've eaten BBQ from Texas to SC and all points in between, and I'll eat any BBQ you put in front of me (Except that white BBQ sauce shit -- Alabama, what the fuck is wrong with you?).
But I'm also aware of the importance of being able to fit, at least comfortably, behind my steering wheel.
>>
>>130121444
Stop pretending you know about what's happening based on what people talk about on a chat board on the internet and the news media. The media makes things seem bad because they want you to stay entranced. There is no reason to hate blacks, there is however reason to hate the way people act. Exceptions do not make up the rule Aussie, and not all people of any ethic/cultural/religious/social group can be generalized by what certain members do.
>>
>>130121667
>tfw I just ate two trays from cookout and a shake in one sitting
thank god I work out
>>
>>130121525
Huh? The Kansas-Missouri compromise led to the breakup of the Whig party purely because people were so pissed about slavery. The Republicans were basically abolitionists who didn't appreciate elite southerners bribing the Whigs into accepting the expansion of slavery.
>>
What makes you people think that a civil war will help to keep law and order? What makes people think that civil war will help us to maintain our borders? What makes you think civil war will help us maintain our position in international politics? The literal future of the human race could hinge on whether or not a stable and just country is around to be a symbol of Freedom, Democracy, and Stability to this world we live on. And yes I believe wars are necessary, but only if there is sufficient reason to wage them.
>>
>>130121842
That's not really impressive anymore tho. Cookout keeps shrinking their sandwiches and fry servings.
>>
>>130118776
>Are the rest of you aware that Blue Bell ice cream makes a 'banana pudding' flavor? Holy hell! Where has this been all my life? I highly recommend it. Thank you Texas/bros/ for the Blue Bell ice cream.
nanner puddin blue bell is off the motherfuckin chain
>>
>>130121842
Mah Nigga. What you get? I always go for the Big Double Steakhouse Style with a double order of onion rings and a Cheerwine.
>>
>>130121866
That didn't make them abolitionists. Even Lincoln wasn't really an abolitionist so much as an opportunist. He knew the Emancipation Proclamation would give the army more bodies and cause slave revolts in the south. The Proclamation didn't end slavery in union states like Delaware though.
>>
Chamberlain was a hero.
t. Mainer
>>
Awww yea
>>
>>130121525
But why did that power struggle start?

It was because the north was tired of appeasing the rich southern states by forcing new states to be a pro slavery state, if the south weren't using their economical wealth unfairly and threatening the north with se and and rebellion, and instead the south let majority rule continue there would have been no issue!

If their opinions were correct then the south would have nothing to fear as the majority of other states would have agree'd with them and whatever they wanted would have continued, but it was because they knew they were wrong and their unfair economic power was under threat that the entire war started, its the same reason why oil companies, and old media is so threatening to newer forms of media and companies.
>>
File: 5748745856.png (186KB, 433x379px) Image search: [Google]
5748745856.png
186KB, 433x379px
Floridian who moved to Virginia, currently drinking Tennessee whiskey (J.D Single Barrel Select) listening to 2nd S.C String Band
>>
File: Sleep Tight Porker.jpg (49KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Tight Porker.jpg
49KB, 590x582px
I like this thread. Half of us are shooting the shit about food and music, and the other half is feeding trolls and talking politics. Comfy as fuck.
>>
Just keep your yankee ass out of the Blue Ridge nigger.
>>
File: sleep tight oinker.jpg (86KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight oinker.jpg
86KB, 590x582px
>>130122209
sleep tight porker
>>
>>130121961
I mean I've never really been a huge eater but you're right they do jew you with some of the sides. typical nigger service. I literally only got 3 onion rings. fucking. three.
>>130122016
>bbq sammich with corndog and fries
>big double with onion rings and chicken quesadilla
>choco shake
it was a solid bulking meal.
>>130122209
no class tomorrow so this is ultimate /comfy/. gonna go for a walk if its not raining too hard. will take pic and post if possible
>>
File: Wrong.gif (3MB, 498x451px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.gif
3MB, 498x451px
>>130120542
>fight a bloody war to defend your right to own slaves
You don't really know what the civil war was fought over; try reading something else besides Slate and the Daily Beast and get back to us on this one.
>>
>>130122128
And the north was totally innocent right? Lets ignore the tariffs that hurt the south in benefit to northern industry. Oh and the south isn't the only one who threatened secession. New England threatened secession too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_Abominations
>>
>>130122209

Sleep tight southern porker
>>
So happy to find my gay larping racist homo buddies ITT
>>
>>130122411
I've never had their corndogs before. How are they?

I'm literally a ten minute drive from a BBQ buffet so I've never seen a reason to order it from Cookout. :D
>>
my dad lives in lexington do i count?
>>
>>130121925
You are going to end up with gated communities like Brazil & South Africa. The reality is just not going to match the ideal. I'm sorry.
I know sticking your head in the sand is the safest option, but your decendants will curse your inability to affect meaningful change.
>>
Joe's Kansas City BBQ best BBQ, if you haven't had it, your opinion is thrown into the dark abyss that is the archive.
>>
>>130122576
Depends on the Lexington.
>>
>>130122545
I mean, it's a corndog. Unless you go someplace where they deep fry it right in front of you they pretty much all taste identical. You either like em or ya don't
>>
>>130122599
We've always had gated communities LoL. It's just rich people paying for more safety, same as always. I don't understand what you mean by sticking my head in the sand, I'm trying to gather all the information I can and simply applying my own morals and ethics to my first hand experiences and then conveying them to others.
>>
>>130115937
Why is Tejas included in dixieland?
>>
>>130122599
>You are going to end up with gated communities like Brazil & South Africa. The reality is just not going to match the ideal. I'm sorry.
>I know sticking your head in the sand is the safest option, but your decendants will curse your inability to affect meaningful change.

The south is not like Australia, the UK, Europe, Brazil, South Africa etc
The people are not going to take things being completely ..niggerfied, whatever the fuck you want to call it
Yes we have plenty of them here. They stick to themselves, have their own little areas. They are enforced to live like humans to a minimum, as long as they stick to themselves they are safe.
In Alabama we were still having lynching almost into the 90's. They're scared. Enough of them are smart enough to know how fucking stupid they are and stay the fuck out of our neighborhoods
>>
>>130122824
Texas was in the Confederacy.
>>
>>130117058
Hear hear
>>
>>130122889
Barely, Texas just like to fight and the civil war was a good excuse for them to rub their jimmies in the Union's face.
>>
File: 1497356740945.png (431KB, 1023x646px) Image search: [Google]
1497356740945.png
431KB, 1023x646px
>>130116728
i would kiss this faggot
>>
The sun shines bright in the old Kentucky home!
>>
>>130122209
sleep tight porker
>>
>>130122999
Just don't kiss Nico. That'd be gross.
>>
Vegas born so south of 36'30. Biloxi raised. Ole Miss educated. Back in Nevada advancing the flag of Dixie for now but longing to return home. Hotty Toddy and to hell with California. I am on the front lines watching what amounted to a southern town in the sixties be over cucked by LA expats who are eroding the traditions of the state that Lincoln basically kentuckied into the union at the end of the war. We would've been southern if the Arizona territory was better defended by the Texans.

Ps. SC tranny I would bang you from behind any day. Come out here if you don't believe me.
>>
>>130123243
Black Confederate here from Georgia
Give me a white woman and I will take of all the niggers you want me to.
>>
>>130122437
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_Abominations
That very article solved your issue
>Industries in the northern United States were being driven out of business by low-priced imported goods; the major goal of the tariff was to protect these industries by taxing those goods.
No matter which way the laws were past it was either the south kills northern businesses, or southern businesses which were already massively rich takes a big hit, it would in most peoples eyes be better to hurt one than fully kill the other.

>New England threatened secession too
>Despite radical outcries among Federalists for New England secession and a separate peace with Great Britain, moderates outnumbered them and extreme proposals were not a major focus of the debate.
>>
>>130123243
Rude.
>>
File: 1468457171231.jpg (37KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1468457171231.jpg
37KB, 340x565px
>people who don't live in/ aren't from a sate that seceded flying the confederate battle flag
>>
File: 115.png (13KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
13KB, 480x323px
>>130123360
You can have this one
>>130121092
>>
>>130121667
I hated white sauce as a kid. My taste has evolved since then. I went low carb recently and I'm practically living off of Whitt's smoked chicken with white sauce.
>>
>>130119813
NO THEY ARE EAR PIERCING AND EVIL!
THERE IS A MASSIVE AMOUNT AT MY LOCAL MALL, AND ITS SUNNY AND HOT AS BALL SO SOUND ISN'T MUFFLED AT ALL.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
r8 backyard
>>
>>130122992
A lot of Tennesseeans went to fight in the Texas Revolution so I feel our states have a good friendship. Plus we make country music together.

>>130123383
And of course the south is just expected to put up and take the north defending their own industries at the cost of the south? Even if it was a smart move (it wasn't) it wasn't diplomatic at all and the north refused to even make changes to make it more fair to everyone. When the south feels like the north refuses to work with them at the negotiation table why should they want to be in the union?
>>
>>130123569
I'd hit that shit. Put in her booty too.
fat white women and Jews give the best head.
>>
File: smells.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
smells.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>130123612
I bet you also find pepper too spicy? HHYUCK that shit white sauce is basically what alfredo is to red sauce. ABhoRRenT
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2446x2552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2446x2552px
second times a charm
>>
>>130123360
I'm sure we could spare some. It is my opinion most real southerners don't have a problem with black folk at all, just the whole niggderdom aspect. Some are going to hate purely upon racial lines, and I agree not really into the idea of race mixing, but it more comes down to an attitude and lifestyle than simply the color of your skin
I think anyone would be wise to heed the words of MLK Jr (no lynch plz) to "judge a man by the content of his character and now the color of his skin". That rings so true in my mind.
Everyone is prejudice to a degree, whether because of personal experience, stereotype, or simply looking/being so drastically different from themselves, but that's why we have such a high number of blacks in the south and we haven't seen things even approaching Ferguson MO, over things that happened in Florida. Pretty much all black folks realize the line too, and either choose to get along in white society or be more concerned over whether the homies want to keep granting that hood pass or not. Straddling the fence seems just more painful than its worth
>>
>>130122830
At what point do the demographics become unbearable for you 70% non-white? 90%?
Do you just whistle dixie into the good night?
Do you concede at 80% non-white and move north?
Do you let you kids and grandkids racemix? (Total irreversable defeat/captitulation).

All these options are shit; as is civil war. The best option (of many bad ones) is to re-group in the Pacific-Northwest where the demographics still have a chance. Then whites need to get serious about racial identity, expelling whites who aren't.
>>
Ha ha seriously wtf is Texas in Dixieland? Contributed nothing and forced Confederate surrender, ha ha like seriously they just got up and walked away, closed their eyes on freedom and sovereignty.
>>
>>130123740
Shit, nigga, we have an accord!
C'mon over to the house, we're havin' PBRs and fried chicken tomorrow, with a peach cobbler.
>>
>>130123816
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>130123783
I'm curious whose white sauce you've had. Despite being pretty simple ingredient wise, the taste seems to vary widely amongst various restaurants.
>>
>>130123956
I'll bring the salt and watermelon.
>>
>>130123930
I'm not an insecure little manlet so I don't care how many of the people I live around are my color. Have you ever left your country? Have you ever been to areas that have different cultures that have thrived? White isn't the only culture, and whites that feel the way you do have their own fringe groups, the nazis. Race isn't the problem, culture of the weak is and entitled is.
>>
File: ayDOV0Y_460s.jpg (29KB, 460x752px) Image search: [Google]
ayDOV0Y_460s.jpg
29KB, 460x752px
>>130123937
Mfw Texas thinks rhey're part of the south.
>>
>>130124046
I've had it twice, once in San Antonio, and once at a mom and pop diner a little north of Montgomery. Both times I was disappointed and was left wanting more. Gravy is fucking sumptuous however and is good as fuck on biscuits and anyone who says otherwise is a commie bastard. If you show me good white sauce, I may be a convert however.
>>
>>130123869
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>130124303
wtf is white sauce bbq?
>>
File: aku.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>130124155
>mfw a person replies to themselves
You do have a small point though, but there are many Texans who are based and not just crazy dems.
>>
>>130124395
http://www.southernliving.com/food/how-to/a-north-alabama-favorite-white-bbq-sauce

creamy mayonaisey sauce that is like bbq but instead of tomato base, its basically mayo
>>
>>130124303
It was supposedly invented at Gibson's BBQ in my shitty hometown of Decatur, AL. Their sauce is pretty good, but I prefer Whitts.
>>
>>130123740
>fat white women and Jews give the best head.
I've heard many times that "there's no such thing as fat ugly head"

>>130123930
The demographics aren't really unbearable because it's pretty much a choice not to live around them
They make up 12% of the population. Even in big cities in the south where whites are the minority, we still hold the bulk of the money and the bulk of the good housing
I guess the answer there is move if you don't like it, which sucks but it's the reality. Removing yourself from a ghetto or borderline area, you just cut your probability of being a victim of violent crime. Not being black and in the hood and engaged in hood activities, we don't have to deal with the bulk of that kind of stuff. it's a shit situation in some regards, but once an area is lost you may as well move on for the time being

>>130124372
>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Definitely the truth. I like to think of it of prejudice and the vast bulk of them fit the mold. displaying your power level to random people in public doesn't always go over well, even in the whitest parts of dixie. too many people brainwashed by mark "the kike" fuckersberg and the media drilling their brains on cellphones 16 hours a day
>>
>>130122830
damn thats based
>>
>>130123869
The thing I've found is that black people that got all the mad out of their system are cool to be around, but for the past 3-4 generations, all their mainstream cultural influences have taught them to be angry for some hazy, indeterminate reason about their being born black. Rap and Hip-Hop music was radicalized in the late 80's-early 90's to create class division and racial tension (I wonder who caused that, hmm?). Look at those two musical genres before NWA/Public Enemy and notice the almost overnight change in tone. Shit, I grew up listening to Motown records and Bob Marley as well as Pink Floyd and Skynyrd.
My point being, if a black person was either sheltered from that influence, or somehow managed to transcend or overcome their institutionalized anger, they're as mellow and friendly as any other well-adjusted person, of any skin color.

People in the south are the most friendly in the entire country, once you divorce the general populace from the shitheads.

>>130124120
I've actually got half a seedless watermelon chilled out in my minifridge already, brother. You can bring salt if you want, but I got that too.
>>
File: 1494363416001.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1494363416001.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>130122999
but anon thats gay...
>>
File: 34567890-98765434567890ygtftf.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
34567890-98765434567890ygtftf.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>130124592
Holy shit you're from Decatur AL? My grandparents live in Decatur, GA. spoopy
>>
>>130124528
I'm not gonna trash it til I try it but that sounds wrong.
>>
>>130124695
Exactly mate, if you are friendly to 99% of people in the South, they will return the gesture. There are weird socially anxious people in every country however. Black people have recently start to realize that liberal politicians are latching onto the 'nu-civil rights' movement and are being manipulated.
>>
South Carolina reporting in! Still haven't been reconstructed.
>>
>>130116593
>North Florida
>Duval County
just say Jacksonville
>>
File: 834589yshfybsa549r284ruf98i34hg.gif (755KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
834589yshfybsa549r284ruf98i34hg.gif
755KB, 500x375px
>>130124877

As for the ingredients, well, purists such as Myra Grissom, owner of Miss Myra’s Pit Bar-B-Q in Birmingham, insists there are only four: mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and coarsely ground pepper.

It's okay with some things like tendies, but its vastly insuperior to fine southern BBQ lovingly crafted by our smartest and brightest southern food warrior-priests.
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Severe lack of southern sass itt. Do you even drink sweet tea? I suspect a bunch of LARPing Yankees are in here.
>>
>>130125077
is huwhite bbq seuss only in bama?
>>
>>130125077
OOps meant to quote that first sentence mb, its from the website I posted earlier
>>
NC reporting. Waiting impatiently for the rise.
>>
>>130125289
I don't like tea and I don't like whiskey neat. I don't think I'll ever feel like a real southerner until I make myself like those two things.
>>
File: 34140.png (176KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
34140.png
176KB, 225x350px
>>130125341
It's in some southern cities it just depends on where you are. I'm sure there are more places where you can get it. It seems fairly easy to make if you really wanna try it.
>>
>>130125341
I've never seen it elsewhere. Mostly Northern AL.
>>
>>130125289
As a recovering fatass, I can no longer partake in sweet tea. That shit is beetus in a glass.
>>
>>130125289
Sweet tea is over rated desu.
>>
>>130125289
You're one to talk, son. Do you even know what brand of tea is the most popular in the South?
>>
File: confederatepromphoto.jpg (201KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
confederatepromphoto.jpg
201KB, 550x365px
>>130125509
>I don't like tea and I don't like whiskey neat. I don't think I'll ever feel like a real southerner until I make myself like those two things.
Sweet Tea is perfect when done right. Whiskey is nice neat too, but a little ce never hurt anybody
>>
>>130119813
I love it! Can't get it enough of it. We have a ton of fireflies too.
>>
Sweet Tea is glorious but only with a couple of slices of lemon and a healthy helping of sugar.

Well I like sugar, and I like tea, but I don't like niggers, no sir-eee
>>
>>130125722
Lipton? shiiid
>>
Song... song of the south sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth.
>>
>>130125942
>Lipton? shiiid
I'dve guessed Luzianne, but I have liptons in those gold foil pouches in the cupboard too
Anyone else lucky enough to shop at Rouses? Never seen them far inland
>>
File: 1492360676878.png (183KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492360676878.png
183KB, 300x300px
>>130125942
>Lipton
>>
>>130125720
You been drinking on that syrupy mcdonalds bullshit. My granny's tea would change your mind.
>>
>>130125722
The south's most popular tea is our mamma's tea.
>>
>>130126108
The correct answer.
>>130126097
>My granny's tea
Also acceptable.
>>
Due to current conditions the South is now comprised of any state south of the northern Tennessee/N. Carolina borders and east of the Texas western border. Oklahoma is South by proxy because every county went red. Virginia is out, you disgrace us. Go red again and we'll talk. Kentucky and Missouri rode the fence during the War of Northern Aggression so they are out as well.

New South: Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Florida, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and of course Texas.
>>
>>130121632
You're "southerners" is currently under review.
>>
>>130126295
Takes one to know one.
>>
>>130116728
hey aren't you that things from the shut discord
>>
>Laser
>Firing Laser
>Direct hit, byebye Berkley
>>
File: DouglasMacArthurSalute.jpg (15KB, 300x335px) Image search: [Google]
DouglasMacArthurSalute.jpg
15KB, 300x335px
Well, it's been fun y'all, but I'm headin to Walmart to buy a couple pounds of onions and some beer. I have a mighty hunger for unjun rangs, and I can make 'em better than any fast food place can.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. Later on.
>>
File: confederateairfore.jpg (92KB, 1023x599px) Image search: [Google]
confederateairfore.jpg
92KB, 1023x599px
oops
>>
File: blank-map-of-the-united-states.jpg (57KB, 770x595px) Image search: [Google]
blank-map-of-the-united-states.jpg
57KB, 770x595px
>>130126316
This might help.
>>
>>130126108
my mamma is from cleveland and she makes green tea :/

I'm not gonna make the same mistake my parents made and raise my kids in not dixie
>>
File: Patton Saluting.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Patton Saluting.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>130126711
Take it easy
>>
I wish we could have gay confederate flags.
I'm very lovely in my confederado dresses.
>>
Bamafag here. Been lurking in the past couple of threads.

Have a good night y'all. I'll be back if there is a thread up tommorow.
>>
>>130116835
#KeepPounding my dood
>>
File: Antebellum.jpg (82KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
Antebellum.jpg
82KB, 800x525px
>>130116949
We do, I know of no problem between us. - S.C.
>>
>>130121092
Nah... We should just ship them back to apefreeka
>>
File: Poppy.jpg (39KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy.jpg
39KB, 576x576px
Yankee here. I'm from the Northwest. Being that the Northwest wasn't involved in the civil war, my ancestry wasn't involved either (they were in Poland till the 20th century), would I face any prejudice if I were to move to a rural town in say Tennessee? I have a generic neutral American accent, I'm a White Christian American and love and embrace southern culture
>>
>>130116151
All day every day here in the best state of the confederacy.
>>
>>130118840
Hi Joshua.
>>
File: zappbrannigan-640x359.jpg (42KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
zappbrannigan-640x359.jpg
42KB, 640x359px
>>130120647
>>
File: 1497022004012.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497022004012.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>130115937
Howdy. Florida (813) reporting in. Sorry we went Dem in the election. We've got USF full of libral college girls and a metric ton of spics and niggers that ruin our voting bloc.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.