[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fairer Sex.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lady-justice.jpg (2MB, 2716x1810px) Image search: [Google]
lady-justice.jpg
2MB, 2716x1810px
Why are Women considered 'Fairer' than Men?
>>
Fairer in this context means weaker, not more fair.
>>
>>130115738
"Fair" as in pretty. Like the story of snow white being "fairest of them all"
>>
>>130115738
what are you 10?
>>
>>130115738

Because Justice requires reason and logic as a prerequisite

Thats why they are "considered" and not ARE.
>>
>>130115738
The traditional woman embodies grace just as the traditional man embodies strength.
>>
>>130115738
I thought it meant light skin or hair.
As in, women have fairer (lighter) skin than men. Due of course to men doing labor and women staying inside.
>>
>>130115738
Because they are entitled to surplus male labor, and if you don't agree the matriarchal communist government these women invariaby push for while voluntarily paying the 100% tax rate needed to feed Shanigua's chillins, these women shall implore the daddy state to enslave you and extract the fruits of your labor by force.
>>
>>130115738
Because men have low self esteem and they conflate the form of woman with virtue and goodness.

Ever heard a guy say "my wife is my better half" or "I'm so lucky to have her"? Confused men that think their woman is the gatekeeper of virtue are doomed.
>>
>>130116079

>Justice requires reason and logic

you mean treason and cock cage
>>
>>130115738
Because they are. The female body was made to be aesthetic through sexual selection. Men select based on looks.

The male body is made to be functional. Women select based on status. In pre-civilized times the man with the highest status was the one who could kill the most game.
>>
>>130116579
That's retarded. The female body also had to evolve to be functional so as to be able to produce many healthy children without dying. And women select based on looks as well.

Also, aesthetics and function are correlated. Ugly people are generally dysfunctional. Athletes generally look good.
>>
File: hmmmmcum.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmcum.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
>>130116925
What is functional for child rearing?
>wide hips
>large breasts

What do men find attractive
>wide hips
>large breasts

What women find attractive is much more complicated then what men want. Don't you ever wonder why women flock around celebrities who are ugly as fuck?
>>
>>130115738
It dates from the age of chivalry
before the (((degenerates))) dug in
and when those same (((degenerates))) were flogging postcards of arab women being fuked by donkeys
and when the same (((degenerates))) were selling buttons from trays slung around their necks
>>
>>130115738
>Why are Women considered 'Fairer' than Men?

it means prettier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.