[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: BowieNazi.png (154KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
BowieNazi.png
154KB, 480x475px
Was he redpilled?
>>
File: bowie-victoria.jpg (39KB, 650x417px) Image search: [Google]
bowie-victoria.jpg
39KB, 650x417px
>>130114849

>I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader
>>
>>130114849
He was in a cocaine psychosis at the time and eating almost nothing, he barely left his home and read Dion Fortune books about psychic defense.

He was fond of fascism/Hitler as 'the original pop icon' and the inherent fascism of pop culture. It is pretty obvious in China Doll (though that is an Iggy song) and in some of his more obscure lyrics.

Bowie was heavily into the occult and likely understood the occult underpinnings of fascism. He liked sci fi, AI, and obscure history, spiritualism (judging from a reading list he released).

His final video Black Star has some hints. Clearly he was married to a somali woman so he wasn't some garden variety hateful racist, but she had very elite features as did he. Probably a more spiritual/symbolic intellectual fascism.
>>
>>130114849
but if anyone was a hyperborean alien consciousness with an eye anomaly (he played off as the result of an accident and who played an alien quite convincingly in film) it was david bowie
>>
File: DCY3O-WXsAcVv-a.jpg (60KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
DCY3O-WXsAcVv-a.jpg
60KB, 720x708px
>>130114849
He certainly was. But look what happened to him, when at the people of his fame, revealed his power level. He had to take everything back and pretend he didn't mean it.

What kind of freedom do we really have if we can't reveal our most basic political beliefs in public?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.