[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you been X-pill yet? -David X-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 960x640px
Meet David X.

This guy was sort of like a PUA guru since way back before the recent wave and much of the current men's movements' terminology.

Take the misogyny of far-end MGTOW, now combine that with the hormone fuelled libido of an ultra Chad Nationalist fresh out of high school.

The stories and theories this man tells are near black-pill territory in regards to women. But perhaps one needs to know what the worst girl behaviors are before before one can be selective enough to avoid real trouble.

His material should perhaps be taken with a grain of salt now and then. He seems TOO RED-PILLED like to the point that he may be without the ability to love anything more than pussy, but don't discount the main thrust of his message completely when it comes to the dirty tricks women pull.

In today's world women are highly weaponised against men, traditional family values, and to a large degree their own best interests as well.

The material was shocking with its red-pilled bluntness when I first encountered his works a short while back.

Unless you know how bad women can be, you will be prey.

Sample here
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LIriiFmxcKU

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.