[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/EWO/ - Eyes Wide Open General - Scalise Home Plate Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: band-42320.jpg (121KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
band-42320.jpg
121KB, 1200x630px
How to spot a Luciferian/Kabbalah/Pizza cult in your community. Here are the symbols and signs you need to know about. This is from several months of dedicated research.

Pizza: Pedo/Snuff
Planet Saturn: Cannibalism
Aliens, Astronauts, Comets: Kaballah Rituals
Meat: Cannibalism
Eggs: Cannibalism of fetuses
Rubies: Cannibalism for pineal gland
Revolvers: Backroom snuff executions
Butterflies: MK
Crocodiles: Cannibal Pedo Snuff
Third Eye: Occult Abuse

Places to investigate:

>Punk bars especially psychedelic rock, visionary, experimental
>Contemporary art galleries ie Jeff Koons, Marina Abramovic

pic related: Comet Regulars "The Coathangers"
>>
File: image.jpg (414KB, 728x1053px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414KB, 728x1053px
BUMP
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 919x788px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 919x788px
>>130113310
https://youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
>>
>>130113310

"Bring your cats and dogs"

Typical ritual abuse image. Understand the signs and you will likely find a luciferian cult in your community.
>>
File: makemebad3535(1).jpg (1MB, 3020x3122px) Image search: [Google]
makemebad3535(1).jpg
1MB, 3020x3122px
>>130113310
lol this youtuber is full of everything
>>
File: london happening sun flowers.jpg (2MB, 1988x2138px) Image search: [Google]
london happening sun flowers.jpg
2MB, 1988x2138px
>>130113310
I collected all these photos from london happenings. Sunflower seems to mean something.
>>
>>130115480
Reminds me of that one Japanese anti-crime ad.
>>
>>130113310

Kaballah Bracelet.

Kaballah worshippers believe in 'cosmic consciousness, or the ability to reach higher planes of being by going through hell first. Hell is characterized by heinous, unspeakable acts like pedo abuse, cannibalism and consumption of blood. This is why Alex Jones referred to them as "interdimensional vampires"

This is further corroborated by Alefantis' use of Antinous in his Instagram display picture, whose worship in Ancient Rome/Egypt involved the consumption of blood and semen [1]. Aleister Crowley was directly inspired by this to perform what he called magick and what Marina Abramovic calls Spirit Cooking.

http://www.antinopolis.org/carpocrates.htm
>>
I was big in the punk scene when I was younger..also psychedelics they are literally just using this imagery for attention the real child abusers are more likely to blend perfectly into society or they are the most degenerate type redneck meth heads. You guys realize there are entire networks of people devoted to ending this and you're spending your time chasing your tails when you could actually be working towards the solution?
>>
>>130115480

Kaballah bracelet.

I actually think that Manchester was a real attack but a false flag administered by Ariana herself to enter the cult. She was already a Kaballah worshipper and her ability to commit it without people doubting her is the very purpose of the act.
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 1600x1600px
>>130115936
I'm doing groundwork in meatspace myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1050x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1050x800px
>>
nooo dont talk about pizzagate!!!! oy vEYyYyYy
>>
I wish there was an ewo happening right now
>>
>>130113310
Someone post the LA
>>
>>130113310
If you investigate anything on your own, expect to be made fun of

You're an arrogant idiot that can't help anyone physically because you're too stupid

If you really want to help, make memes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.