[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Mormonism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2156.jpg (70KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.jpg
70KB, 334x250px
Red pill me on Mormonism.
>>
>>130112852
it's based
>>
File: 2977.jpg (30KB, 347x440px) Image search: [Google]
2977.jpg
30KB, 347x440px
>>130112852
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Reuben_Clark
>Quinn notes that "there was one ethnic group, however, for whom Reuben expressed lifelong dislike and distrust—the Jewish people." According to Quinn, Clark kept several copies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in his personal library and shared it and other anti-Jewish publications with colleagues and acquaintances. He expressed anti-Jewish attitudes in "code words publicly and in specifics privately" and used his church position to obstruct what he perceived as "Jewish influence." After Nazi Germany’s annexation of Austria, Clark denied desperate pleas by Austrian Mormon converts from Judaism who sought the church’s help in emigrating to safety.

>Clark's antisemitism seems to have derived at least in part from his ardent anti-communism. Quinn notes that "although not all American anti-Communists were anti-Semitic, the more intense tended to be. Reuben's own fusion of anti-Communism and anti-Semitism was representative of this tendency
>>
File: oprock.jpg (42KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
oprock.jpg
42KB, 640x357px
Based
>>
>known conman says he found tablets left by jesus when he visited new york as told to him by an angel but nobody can see the tablets except himself
>somehow he gets a bunch of retarded followers then they go to utah and start a church

thats pretty much the tldr version
>>
File: Heber_1.jpg (65KB, 457x689px) Image search: [Google]
Heber_1.jpg
65KB, 457x689px
From “Presidents and Prophets” by Michael K. Winder

>Church President Heber J. Grant was vocal in his disapproval of the policies of the thirty-second President, especially after the death of his pro-Roosevelt first counselor, Anthony B. Ivins, in September 1934. He would often become upset when discussing FDR, and in one heated discussions slammed his cane on the desk of Franklin J. Murdock, shattering the glass desktop in his anti-Roosevelt fury. It comes as no surprise, then, that in the election of 1936, President Grant openly endorsed the Republican candidate for President, Alf Landon. However, he pointed out that he was speaking for himself and not for the Church…As the 1936 election drew near, an unsigned, front-page editorial in the Church-owned Deseret News accused FDR of knowingly promoting unconstitutional laws and advocating Communism…Former First Presidency member Marion G. Romney, a staunch Democrat committed to vote for Roosevelt, was deeply torn…After fasting and three hours of prayer Marion concluded that the editorial was inspired and given through the Lord’s prophet. He then reversed his political loyalties and labored to dissuade his friends from voting for Roosevelt.”
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 200x200px
bringem young
>>
It's heresy
>>
mormons are white jews

fuck utah too
>>
It's fanfiction like Islam.
>>
>>130112852
Only Americans still living with pride and morality regardless of their stupid beliefs
>>
File: BY_mm4_st.jpg (159KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
BY_mm4_st.jpg
159KB, 693x900px
Brigham Young:
Journal of Discourses, vol. 10, p. 110
>Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so.
>>
Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.
29 January 1843:
>If a man was going to hell I would not let any man disturb him.—while we will be the last to oppress we will be the last to be driven from our post—peace be still bury the hatchet & the sword.—the sound of war is dreadfull in my ear. any man who will not fight for his wife & children is a coward & a bastard.

>Mohemetans, Presbyterians, &c if ye will not embrace our religion embrace our hospitalities.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.