[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the harvard kids here who didnt get expelled:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1252.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.png
7KB, 225x225px
Do you think the meme kids of the incoming freshman class were stupid for posting on a fb group? Obv they were just being normal red pilled kids, and they didnt deserve to be expelled, but do u think they had it coming?
>>
>>130112533
Absolutely not. Harvard and many other universities are too afraid to let students speak their mind. If they were allowed to redpill students on campus, all the students would inevitably become redpilled. Instead, the professors spoon feed students their liberal agenda.
>>
>>130112533
It is a violation of their rights. Other admitted students are allowed to call for rioting, support dictators, push communism, participate in hazing rituals--as long as they can pay to play or bring a certain left wing glamour or proper right wing bucks. The meme kids were robbed.
>>
>>130112533
Harvard grad here - I think they were slightly incautious, but they didn't "have it coming." This is the result of an SJW admissions office freaking out over memes they don't understand.

It's a shame. The university is drifting leftward, but unlike others, it has a giant $40 billion endowment to fuel its goals.
>>
File: digits.png (21KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
digits.png
21KB, 670x800px
>>130112899
Praise kek

Checkin yo digits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>130112968
Im a princeton grad myself. Which is why this story hit hard for me.
I didnt mean "they had it coming" to say they deserved it, i just meant should they have been smarter to not let the university link them to the memes (break their anonymity. Its pretty fucked up in my view that you cant have good old fun in a place like harvard anymore.
>>
Incoming Harvard freshman here:

The university owes them nothing. It's a private institution, and studying there is a privilege not a right. My rule of thumb is this: if it's bad enough that the university wouldn't have accepted them had they seen it, it's bad enough to get their application rescinded. Before you're enrolled, you're fair game.

>>130112953
Literally nobody is doing this.
>>
>>130115510
Do you think that anyone believes you?
Fucking underage probably just finished sophmore year of HS
>>
>>130112533
thats what they get for posting on normalfagbook
>>
>>130115510

God you faggots never give it a rest do you. They were expelled for memes. It's the principle of it. You are a closet liberal so who cares.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.