[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hispanic is not a race. Latino is not a race. There are white,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: emilio-estevez-net-worth1.jpg (30KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
emilio-estevez-net-worth1.jpg
30KB, 433x650px
Hispanic is not a race. Latino is not a race. There are white, black and mestizo latinos/hispanics. Even Asian (Fujimori, and thousands of asian-descent latin americans, for instance). Ted Cruz is a white latino/hispanic. He is white. This pretty much summarizes the whole thing. But again, let's insist, HISPANIC is NOT a race. It's a cultural group (as diverse inside it as you can imagine) a group of people who descend from Spaniards (who are white europeans) and/or come from Spanish speaking countries, and come in all sizes and colors, and races. Some have very little Spanish blood. Some have a lot. It's not fair to blame the actions of mestizos to the actions of spaniards regardless how much mestizos breed. Blame them, not the white ones.
>>
File: 1491472256910.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491472256910.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
>>130111536
Yup. The brown Mexicans most people hate are Spaniard \ Native American rape babies. Spaniards sailed over, raped the shit out of the Natives and now we're stuck with Mestizos. Good job, Spaniards. This is what happens when you think with your dick and have no standards.
>>
>>130111939
The Spanish king should have let the sailors bring spanish whores on the ships so they wouldn't have got so horny when they went to america
>>
>>130111536
heres the deal with "race" and skin color:

in a perfect world you would be correct. a man could be judged on his actions alone. unfortunately ours is an imperfect world, and there simply isn't enough time to spend with every single individual person to find out what evil lurks inside. fortunately for us people come color coded for easy identification. is it a perfect system? no, not by any stretch of the imagination. but does it work? absolutely, and you are a fool if you think otherwise.
>>
>Americans
>Rational thinking

ayyyy limeo
>>
>>130112177
What are you talking about exactly

Who said racism was bad
>>
As if spaniards weren't roman-arab-visigoths rape babies.
>>
>>130112551
I wasn't trying to contradict you. I like to think my statement goes in tandem with yours actually. its not necessarily a reply to you as much as it is a blanket statement for everyone to read.
>>
>>130111536
what the fuck am i reading
>>
File: Gerard-Pique-1.jpg (417KB, 1024x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Gerard-Pique-1.jpg
417KB, 1024x1399px
If a spanish person would immigrate to US would he be hispanic or white?
>>
>>130112791
They can be whatever you want, but you are an undeveloped poor shitskin and Spaniards aren't
>>
>>130112177
In perfect world non-whites are exterminated and eugenics are mandatory
>>
>>130114136
Spaniard living in Houston since 2008 here

I feel like I'm considered white 2bh. People know me as the European guy. Noone has ever called me a Mexican.

I live in a place called Woodlands 30 minutes from Houston, that It's pretty White and I never had problems.
>>
>>130114446
technically in a perfect world none of that would be necessary because there wouldn't be any nonwhites, retards or shitty people left
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.