[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister possibly getting BLACKED at Prom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 100

File: nota_pepe.jpg (7KB, 441x272px) Image search: [Google]
nota_pepe.jpg
7KB, 441x272px
>Be me
>Collegefag
>sister still in senior year of high school
>sister is very pretty aryan girl and super nice (not basic at all)
>come home for winter break, find out no one's asked her to prom
>Don't get it but whatever
>Come home for spring break, find out she panicked and asked a guy friend
>Think nothing of it
>Find out later guy is beta ass nu-male
>Dude is allergic to everything and doesn't even have his fucking license
>Faggot is way out of his league
>Only good thing is I know this faggot wont seduce her (would probably bruise him)

Fast forward to today

>Went to pre-prom party to see her in her prom gown and to see if her betafag date did anything keks worthy
>Take pictures with her and shit, see nothing of the numale
>Finally see him (not even socializing with her)
>Limo arrives, everyone is out front taking pictures
>Sister and her date stand next to the one nigger at the party for the pic
>Beta has left arm around nigger
>Nigger clearly looking at my sister
>Find out later that she was hoping the nog would ask her (because he's "fun")
>Mom says she's probably going to end up dancing with him tonight (betafag apparently too frail to dance)
>Worried about possibility that nigger tries to cuck betafag and bang my sister

What should I do /pol/? Supposed to pick them up later, thinking about rolling up dressed in pic related. Any other thoughts?
>>
>>130109274
If the fucking beta would grow a pair and fuck her we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
>>
>>130109412
I know. I'd rather the beta than the nignog. At least he's white.
>>
>>130109274
Tell your sister that you will personally excommunicate her from this fucking continent and let her die alone with no friends and no family - something far worse than not having a fucking prom date - if she ever considers engaging in bestiality.
>>
>>130109274
tie them both up and have sex with your sister in front of them.

c'mon man.
>>
File: 1493679899208.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1493679899208.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>130109274
go home CNN
>>
>>130109557
Little late for this. Prom is happening now

>>130109565
>tie them both up and have sex with your sister in front of them
Of course it's a fucking ancap
>>
>>130109274
Hail Victory my brother. I see... Very unfortunate circumstance you are in. You need to pick them up early, or show up and be super defensive. After this, you need to redpill her. I know, harder to say than do. But try. Please, she sounds amazing please don't let a nigger black her.
>>
>>130109274
That pepe you posted is ultimately the rarest Pepe, because it was manufactured by an unknown worker at CNN, displayed only one time in a single broadcast, then never found again. I'm frankly amazed you got your hands on it. It's a very limited edition Pepe. I think it's worth thousands of dollars
>>
>>130109565
>tie them both up and have sex with your sister in front of them.
(((ANCAP)))
>>
kill the nigger, or just tell your sister of the importance of bloodlines. Don't let your sister get blacked.
>>
Pics?
>>
>>130110007
>000
Is this a sign?
>>
>>130109752
Yeah. I've tried to redpill her. Problem is, she managed to start hanging out with a bunch of kikes her Freshman year while I was applying for college (and then going to college) and not paying attention. Next thing I know, half her friends are fucking trannies and she's been majorly bluepilled

>>130110007
Not posting pics. It'd be easy to identify me if I did
>>
>>130109274
Don't meddle. If your sister wants to be a coal burner, there's nothing you can do to stop her.
If her dumb ass ever gets preggo, though, make 100% sure she aborts that little shit.
>>
>>130110211
>half her friends are fucking trannies and she's been majorly bluepilled
Holy fuck anon. That's bad. Fucking commie playgrounds, we need to purge our universities.
>>
>>130110211
Not pics of you ya faggit!! Of your supposedly """Aryan""" sister.
>>
>>130109274
well, is he a nigger or is he a based black guy?
>>
File: 1485397352021.jpg (50KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1485397352021.jpg
50KB, 500x737px
>>130110211
>Next thing I know, half her friends are fucking trannies
This has to be exaggeration. High schools can't have gotten this bad already.
>>
>>130110403
No. Fuck off. Like I said, it'd be too easy. Plus I don't want some neet faggot jerking it to her
>>
File: 1450682861433.jpg (199KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1450682861433.jpg
199KB, 660x751px
Let nature take its course. She'll be pumped chock-full of negroid semen and chances are she'll become impregnated with his mongrel offspring. Of course, by time she finds out he'll be long gone, off to bag another foolish white gal.

And in the end? She'll be reminded of how idiotic she is by watching that half-blood niglet parade around. She'll be used goods, a genetic wasteland, no self-respecting white will want to come in contact with her. She'll grow to regret the decision she made months ago, all her hopes and dreams crushed.

It's up to you to continue on your families legacy, in both blood and name. Be sure to constantly remind her how different her "child" is compared to her, and so forth. Pummel her ego right into the fucking ground.

If you're lucky she will kill herself. It's natural selection, only the fittest whites will live on.
>>
>>130110459
nice larp
>>
>>130109274

She's going to do what she's going to do. If you have low rapport with her and go REEEEE IF YOU FUCK NIGGERS I DISOWN YOU SENPAI she will fuck him just to spite you. If you feel like you have enough rapport with her to lay it on the line then you can calmly explain why race-mixing is bad and that actions have consequences.

Regardless if she fucks a nigger then disown and move on. You have no other choice.
>>
>>130110459
>FUCKING BASED
Fuck off Kekistani conservacuck. If its a nigger its a nigger.
>>
>>130110481
No. They haven't. It's just she hangs out with kikes. She has at least 3 friends who are trans/non-binary fags (keep in mind, there are maybe 130 people in her grade - it's getting there)
>>
>>130110671
Yeah I don't know where the fucking party is because she hasn't texted me
>>
>>130109274
to dumb sister
>if you touch that nigger you're dead to me
to the nigger
>if you touch my sister, i'll kill you

otherwise YOU'RE the beta.
>>
>>130110881
are you going to pick her up?
>>
>>130109274

playing dress up will do nothing.

Putting a hole in the nigger would do something.

The point of a male is to die protecting his women folk. Better tell your sister why you did this or she'll just fuck a new nigger.

Hope to see you on the news.
>>
>>130109509
You can fix being a beta. You can't fix being a nigger.
>>
>>130109274
Who the fuck has prom in the middle of June
>>
>>130111255

north east
>>
>>130111006
Hopefully

>>130111042
I don't want to get assraped by a nigger in prison though

>>130111143
Exactly
>>
>>130109274
Rather a nigger than a skinnyfat beta t b h.
>>
>>130111425
And this is why Europe is going to shitskins
>>
>>130110486
Just her tits.
>>
>>130111359

You don't have to live out the night.
>>
File: 1478929870246.png (250KB, 377x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478929870246.png
250KB, 377x370px
>>130109274
Dude I straight up told my sister if she ever dates a nigger I will never speak to her again. She said to me she doesn't know why I need to be racist but that she isn't even attracted to black guys at all kek.

I also told her I would be able to tell if she ever was talking or dating a guy who was a scumbag and I told her I would fight him if she did that. You have to be uprfront and 100% honest with your sister, because I straight up told mine no niggers at all, could care less if she thinks I'm racist she needs to understand I'll never talk to her if a nigger tries coming in our family.
>>
You are a faggot for allowing your sister to turn out like this.

Kill yourself.
>>
>Go to prom
>grab nigger and tell him you have to go out with him for a chat
>break his legs
>pull don his pants
>put knife on his dick
>cut it off
>"I'll give it back after prom"
>>
>>130111484
I am now imagining a 5'6" skinnyfat loser with a recessed chin and a speech impediment getting a pet on the back from his uncle: "ain't ya glad your mother married your dad instead of that nigger".

Ideal would be an attractive, succesful white guy though.
>>
All western women are whores. Sell her to your cousin as a business deal.
>>
>>130109274

"Who's that with your date? I recognize that guy. I saw him (making fun of a guy in a wheel chair | creeping on a 12 year old at the store | buying herpes medication at the pharmacy | and so on)"

Take your pick. Preferably something you know will really turn your sister's stomach. Who's she going to believe, Dequan, or her own brother?
>>
>>130111583
Why the fuck would I have pics of my sister's tits? Better question is, if I did, why would I post them here for some aussie shitposter to cum on?
>>
>>130112090
>not actively trying to fuck your sister every day since she became legal

See now this is why your sister is going for niggers she never took her brothers cock so she will never get the pleasure of older brother dick so now she needs to substitute that with nigger dick
>>
>>130111306
you live in new york or something?
>>
Literally one of the first questions you ask a girl when getting to know her is her opinion on niggers and if she has ever fucked one/would fuck one.

9.999/10 they're "LOL ew no!" unless the bitch is fat or insane. I don't know how the fuck you didn't get this simple thing through your sisters head. Mine already knows what nasty animals they are and she has barely reached the dating age.

God, all American whites are such pansies about the nigger problem.
>>
>>130110529
Damn bro
>>
>>130112366
>flag

>>130112406
Yeah. Jew York
>>
>>130112461
Yeah life kind of got in the way of redpilling her. When she was starting high school, I was spending probably 12 hours a day at school (all-boys) and not seeing her at all except on weekends. And even then it was rare because I was working on college apps
>>
>>130112532
Sister fucking is god tier my friend, no better way to spend time with your sister

Nah but seriously your sister is going to fuck a nigger. That's hilarious, you should've told her not to speak to any niggers ever straight up and maybe she would've listened. I said that to my sister and she actually listened. didn't get too offended she just said she wouldn't anyway
>>
>>130112785
There are like 2 niggers in my entire town. The rest are whites and asians. I didn't foresee this possibility
>>
>>130112532
Jew York City? Damn, I live there as well.
For some reason I can just tell when a /pol/ user is from new york because they're usually miserable because of the fact they are redpilled yet live in a nigger infested land.
>>
>>130112859
ah, not the city. lucky lucky bastard.
>>
>>130112879
Near Jew York I should have said. I'm in West Chester County. Kek

Also just got the text to pick her up. Wish me luck faggots
Thank God! just
>>
in high school, guys are too insecure and pussy to ask out the really pretty girls. this confuses the girls and makes them insecure and they become sluts to get active attention.
>>
>>130112859
>2 niggers
>your sister ends up fucking one of them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fucking loser get BTFO. My town is like 20-30% nigger and my sister won't speak to any of them. Literally 2 niggers in your whole town and your worthless sister ends up fucking one.

Face it that just means she wants black dick badly my friend. If she goes out of her way to find one of the only niggers in your town she just wants nigger dick
>>
>>130112879
Miserable city /pol/ user here. Take solace in the fact that the police here are all redpilled as well.
>>
>>130112366
>>130112785
>>130113092
>advocates fucking their own relatives
>posts with a confederate flag

Incest isn't any better than fucking niggers, Cleetus.
>>
This post is fake as fuck. It's the middle of June. High school been over for a week or two.

You fucks been baited as fuck.

Goddamn I hate when Summerfags get on here crying about their failures in prom season in role play mode.
>>
>>130109274
Knock the nigger out. Why can't millfags comprehend this shit?
>>
she doing "prom" now.

is it hardcore prom?
>>
>>130113036
Wish you luck man. My entire family is anti semetic because they come from the communist times. We also hate niggers.
>>130113236
I unironically want a right wing revolution to start man. I'd gladly take part of it. These past two years on pol have really changed me.
>>
>>130113411
no shit its bait
>>
>>130113375
>commie
>having a valuable opinion on literally anything

Sister fucking is a lot better than fucking niggers you retard because one is a girl you grow up with an love and the other is a nigger.

Incest can create a superhuman with as much chance as it has to create a retard. Also it's hot, get the fuck out of here nigger
>>
>>130113411
WE ARE EAST COAST FAGS. My brother's summer break literally started tuesday.
>>
File: 1480362265726.png (537KB, 995x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480362265726.png
537KB, 995x757px
>>130109718
give her a phone call
>>
>>130109274
Lemme hear ya say
HEY WE WANT SOME PUSSY
Lemme hear ya say
HEY WE WANT SOME PUSSY
ME AND MY HOMIES LIKE TO
PLAY THIS GAME
WE CALL IT AMTRACK
SOME CALL IT A TRAIN
WE ALL LINE UP
IN A SINGLE FILE LINE
AND TAKE OUR TURNS ON
OP'S SISTER'S BEHIND
>>
>>130109274
OK, this is what you are going to do
First don't chimp out , don't go full 14/88, go pick her up kinda early act cool defensive but not angry or anything, you are just her brother triying to avoid a mistake like all brother do with their sister boyfriends, she would probably get annoyed but she wont rebel against you .
If you go full 14/88 she will rebel see you as racist and will persuit the nigger more to teach you a lesson if you don't sperg she will treat him like any other dude
>>
>>130109274
>>130110211

This is the cancer that is the USA. I broke up with my girlfriend before she was going to study in the US. Kept in touch so we could bang when she got home. Ended up starting to date her bestfriend, and the moment she found out she started to tell me she had sex with a girl whom then later became a boy, then she got a jew boyfriend and now she wants to have sex with me after she got home. The thing is, i'm a quadroon, so her bf is now cheering forward for me to cuck him its laughable. I also realize it must be difficult to be white man these days. However I got to do what is best for me, and right now it is to get a white european girlfriend and impregnate her so that my children can be europeans.
>>
>>130110529
you said the harsh truth right there
>>
>>130113036
Keep us updated, OP.

Godspeed.
>>
>>130113929
But they won't be.
>>
>>130113735
It's ingrained into our biology to not fuck relatives, you inbred retard. Of course, we seek out what's familiar and similar to us, but if inbreeding was common, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did in regards of even the most basic development. It's documented extensively by both science and history that inbreeding, if taken too far or even encouraged, will prove itself to cause massive amounts of damage to your genes over the course of just a few generations.

And if you bring up the argument of fucking without getting kids, well, encouraging filth like this in a society is not helpful either.

Then again, not my fault if you're an inbred yourself. No real comprehension or basic exercise of willpower and rationality.
>>
>>130110529
Unironically, this. I have a cousin (guy) who decided to reproduce with a Puerto Rican. Rarely are they invited to anything family related. My family members simply don't want a mystery-meat mongrel and a dirty spic fucking up our memories. I know that he realizes he fucked up. I purposely give them the shittiest gifts during Christmas as well.
>>
File: 1494886448976.jpg (40KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494886448976.jpg
40KB, 720x528px
>>130109274
Honor kill her, it's the only way.
>>
File: 1497155386773.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1497155386773.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>130114439
Wtf communist talking about biology? Don't you guys believe there is only one race, the human race? And "lel racism is bad."
>>
File: breeding white girls.jpg (708KB, 695x1234px) Image search: [Google]
breeding white girls.jpg
708KB, 695x1234px
>>130109274

Despite all of the knowledge of human history now available for free on the internet, white men have been totally unable to put any of that knowledge to good use.

There is NO self improvement happening among white men. They continue to stay fat, dumb, beta, engage in endless stupid hobbies like video games, and are now cuckolded by strong black males.

Here's the truth: your sister is probably having multiple screaming orgasms right now as that buck nigger thrusts 10 or more inches of himself inside her. When he blows his load it will go directly inside her uterus almost guaranteeing conception.

If this angers you, blame white men. It's the future your lazy, beta, faggots chose.
>>
>>130113582
I know. I'm trying hard to suppress the urge to beat a shitskin to pulp as I don't want to be locked up. The shit they've been doing, especially the mudslimes, should've drove the entire white population into a riot.
>>
>>130110211

White men are completely beta. What do you expect her to do? White men don't lead. They've lost the culture war and aren't even trying to battle their way back.

I don't see how anyone is blaming this on kikes...Whites outnumber kikes 50:1.
>>
>>130114439
>It's ingrained into our biology to not fuck relatives,
Not true at all, it's proven especially during hunter gatherer times people used to fuck their own. It was easier and of course you would fuck those closest to you
>we seek out what's familiar and similar to us, but if inbreeding was common, we wouldn't have gotten as far as we did in regards of even the most basic development
Inbreeding actually was very common, all over the world for centuries. How did we get so far?
>And if you bring up the argument of fucking without getting kids, well, encouraging filth like this in a society is not helpful either.
Well whats wrong with fucking your sister if both you and your sister agree and enjoy it, if two men can fuck nowadays why not a man and a woman in the same family?

I'm proud to say I probably have great great great grandparents of whatever that were siblings or cousins because it's proof it's not bad if people come out normal
>>
>>130109274
Its none of your business what your sister does you beta cuck.
>>
File: the white choice.jpg (188KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the white choice.jpg
188KB, 1067x1600px
>>130110529

This is true. When I go get coffee at Starbucks or any other liberal coffee shop (which I do by choice) I love making cute faces at the ugly mulatto children and making small talk with the mother as I'm on my way out. Then I always say:

>"He/She is so cute! Are you babysitting today?"

>The stupid white woman usually is a little taken about and responds gruffly, "No, he/she is mine..."

Then I say:
>"Oh, well he/she is a good looking young lady/man! He/She sure has their father's looks!"

And then I saunter off leaving her angry and confused. When I'm back in the parking lot I hope to look back and see the mother's face...Usually if I catch it, it has a look of dismay and disgust as she ponders her poor life decisions.

I do a small Roman-salute in my car using my pinkie finger as I drive off, brimming with hate and racism.
>>
>>130110211
>Next thing I know, half her friends are fucking trannies and she's been majorly bluepilled

Yup, already a lost cause.
Best case scenario you convince her to just be mildly leftist and avoid her becoming an militant, neon colored, hairy armpits uber SJW.

You could eventually redpill her, but it will take a looong while and a lot of work.
>>
>>130114439
I'm not saying inbreeding is good, but it's a lot more common than what you seem to think. Whites and Jews have been having kids with their first cousins for many generations and didn't stop until relatively recently. Meanwhile Arabs and Africans are still inbreeding to this day.
>>
>>130115166
Except kikes control pretty much all of the media and have been subverting and installing guilt in whitey for decades already, while telling non-whites to feel proud and entitled to everything for just existing.
That's why.
>>
Honor kill them all, if anything happens and flee to Panama via Mexico.
>>
File: wewuz.jpg (17KB, 243x400px) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
17KB, 243x400px
>>130115833

>50:1

Did you read that part? If you are being subverted you're weak and stupid. If you sat on your ass for over 100 years and allowed the media and news to be completely taken over, you're shortsighted, weak, and stupid.

How exactly is this the kikes fault? They played the game better than whites and apparently, after all this time you haven't adapted, evolved, and learned how to fight back and win.

Survival of the fittest. Stop being a pussy.
>>
Tell the nigger to stay away from your sister.

Or are you a beta fag Manlet as well?
>>
>>130109274
I think showing up in wizard attire is a good idea.
>>
>>130109274
>prom
>june 16th
>>
>>130112090
No. No, the better question was the First question you asked
>>
>>130109274
Are you all from Florida? I dunno what it is, but reading your story makes me think of Florida.
>>
>>130116601
hahahaha

>STAND YOUR GROUND LAW....

problem solved.
>>
>>130115622
This is gold
>>
enjoy having little dindus running around your house for the next 18 years
>>
>>130116781

Yeah it's literally my favorite thing to do in the whole world.
>>
File: Prom Dab.png (508KB, 599x511px) Image search: [Google]
Prom Dab.png
508KB, 599x511px
Ahahaha, thgere is nothing you can do. Listen to me very carefully. White men cant dance. Certainly not you stay at home neet losers. Your sister is getting BLACKED LMAO. That brotha is just gonna grind his hips into her BUTT and she is gonna get WET. WET for BBC. LOL. Your sis. Make sure to lick his cum off her panties later lawl.
>>
>>130109274
At my school they do after prom and take keys to keep people from doing drugs, drinking and fucking etc. Do they not do that?
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
>>130115622
What a loser. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt keep your parents together. Too bad it didnt count where it mattered white boy. Broken home billy. Enjoy your infinite misery.
>>
>>130109274
Threaten to lynch him if he goes near your sister, I did that to a nog that was bothering my sister and didn't get the message, so my friends and I went and hopped in the back of his pickup and waited outside of his house, myself with a shotgun and waited till he came out. Looked at him once he left the house for a solid few seconds and looked back down at the shotgun, then knocked on the back of the pickup and my friend drove off. I'll be damned if one of them goes near my family.
>>
>>130109274
Have you ever shown your powerlevel or have you ever tried to redpill your family on noggs?
>>
>>130117120
Go home Jamal, you're drunk. Go back to your own board, /an/.
>>
>>130117306
key bumps at prom.....

drug fiend level: 10/10
>>
>>130110211
>ext thing I know, half her friends are fucking trannies and she's been majorly bluepilled
Well. She is fucked. If not by niggers, but by propaganda. If you can't redpill her - just forget about her. She is unsalvagable.
>>
File: The_Bhatti.jpg (122KB, 927x695px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bhatti.jpg
122KB, 927x695px
>>130117112
Prob cuz you have no game or social skill you ugly wasted life non chad. Now go follow your dads footsteps and fail you garbage can. Brimming wiht hate lmao! and loneliness! Pathetic fucking loser. I have a hottie white gf and fuck her brains out lol. Words your pathetic beta loser ass will never hear. Not so deep.
>>
>>130109274
Thou shalt not lust !!!! Dirty inbreeding ............
>>
>all these implications
I see you aren't too pleased, schlomo.
>>
File: indian albinos.jpg (113KB, 483x727px) Image search: [Google]
indian albinos.jpg
113KB, 483x727px
>>130117589
This is my board peasant.
>>
File: 1494176162588.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494176162588.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>130109274
Nice blog faggot no-one fucking cares
>>
>>130117642
There is no pilll..... only Jooze
>>
>>130109274

This is your first mistake, you should have gone with her yourself. No better way to ensure no nigger shenanigans.

>Mom says she's probably going to end up dancing with him tonight (betafag apparently too frail to dance)
>Worried about possibility that nigger tries to cuck betafag and bang my sister

Holy fuck. It's too late to redpill your sister, go there ASAP and make sure nothing like this happening. Yank her from the prom and take her home if necessary. Or somewhere else if she starts bitching.
>>
File: IMG_4675.jpg (47KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4675.jpg
47KB, 457x469px
>>130117793
I don't wanna have to call up my boys down at the local grange to come and pay you a visit, now don't get uppity with me boy, I'll have you licked and hangin from a branch in a heartbeat, ya hear?
>>
File: HesAGoodBoy.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
HesAGoodBoy.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>130117481
What a fucking hillbilly. Tales from alabama that never happened.
>>
>>130109274
bad news but here's the truth, if your sister is attracted to niggers, she WILL bang one at some point. Niggers are CONSTANTLY propositioning white women, so if she has any inclination to say yes, eventually she will.

When my sister out of the blue one day told me that she thought blacks are ugly was one of the most relieving moments of my life.
>>
She is obviously ugly if no one even asked her to prom, you weak gene'd faggot.
>>
>>130109274
Lmao brah a brother probably already gave her the bbc stay mad baby dick
>>
>>130113877
nice, glad you didn't hide the flag, it's a good looking flag. Also agree with this analysis on rebelling if you push too hard OP
>>
File: ab.jpg (21KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
21KB, 308x325px
>>130117995
Look hilly billy. We get it. Your dad fucks his sister. Who divorced him LOL. Fucking whore ass mother you had inbred. Keep talking your shit you OBSOLETE ROTTING DEFICIENT MUTANT. Know your fucking place leper. Ya fucking mutie bino. You come from a disease, and youre ashamed. Your weak recessive genetics.
>>
>>130109718
Grab your shotgun and rope, jump in your muddin truck and have yourself a good ole fashioned coon drag.
>>
>>130118066
>Tales from Alabama that never happened
Now remember, boy, old Jim Crow didn't leave the South very long ago. I'd suggest you watch your tone with folks from down here. I'd reckon you'd be whipped from Oklahoma to Tennessee if you talked to one of us face to face the way you did on this here Japanese rice paper novel fan forum.
>>
>>130117793
what's fucking weird is that they actually kind of look like english people
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 215x234px
>>130118333
Go see a dentist you ugly fuck.
>>
>>130118243
You sound afraid, boy, why don't you come down to Oklahoma and have a chat with some of the good old boys thatve kept your people down for centuries? If we're weak gened, you're VERY weak gened.
>>
File: Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg (109KB, 484x727px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albinos with Drumf.jpg
109KB, 484x727px
>>130118438
Stfu and finish rotting old man. Those ciggerettes and liquor will take their toll in due time. I will fucking dance on your bones you OBSOLETE ROTTING WASTE. Youre fucking dead already. Beneath me.

Stupid shitstain hillbilly. Sorry you amounted to nothing. Know your fucking place dylan roof wannabe. Lets see it Anders Brevik old man, show me what you got. You bitch ass coward motherfucker. FINSIH. ROTTING. LOL. Get rekt.
>>
>>130109274
Post her phone number here. We'll figure something out. She'll be too traumatized to have sex with anyone.
>>
>>130118438
Any openly racist areas you advise me to visit? We kill for blood mixing where I'm from?
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101KB, 696x497px) Image search: [Google]
Indian_woman.jpg
101KB, 696x497px
>>130118445
its kinda wierd, white ppl live in the matrix, an artificial world. Make believe. Its all fake. Everything. You are made.
>>
>resorts to adhoms
Now I don't know about my fellow whites on this board, but I'm surprised this 70 IQ chimp can even attempt to keep up a conversation.
>>
>>130109274
You should've offered to take her to prom, but you were too dumb to pick up on this. You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>130118749
Anywhere in America that's remotely conservative and outside of the city, especially the southern states. I'd go to Virginia, it's a great state with good folks and great tourist attractions that are relevant to American history.
>>
File: anubhav-gupta-with-albinos.jpg (611KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
anubhav-gupta-with-albinos.jpg
611KB, 1200x628px
>>130118678
No ones going to come to your piece of shit hilly billy town you low education Low iq NOBODY. You fuckjing hills have eyes inbred motherfucker. Know your place albino. Youre diseased. You aint got shit. I would rip you limb from limb. You say "Whjererr Murrh gerns!!! I need gerns!!" Fucking hilly billy shitstain. Thats why I live in mansion and you live in fucking poorville you fucking washed up wasted life ashamed albino mutant inbred motherfucker.
>>
File: 1497559654955.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497559654955.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>130118812
If anything he should be embarrassed that a group of genetic defects accomplished more than his original kin ever will amount to.

It's good bait though.
>>
> tfw my sister divorced her white husband after 1 year to date a halfbred (half nigger half belgian)
What do? He seems like a really nice guy tho
>>
>>130118782
You like this, black boi?
>>
File: siberian yupik.jpg (208KB, 564x850px) Image search: [Google]
siberian yupik.jpg
208KB, 564x850px
>>130118749
Youre not white mongoloid slav LOL. Whites Enslaved your people for CENTURES SLAV. Know your fucking place you desperate beggar.
>>
>>130118782
>english people
>normal for white people

English are goofy looking with shit tier aesthetics, it's not a compliment to have their facial structure.

I'm saying those poo in loos are ugly as fuck. You're still a shitskin and you'll never be happy about that, just kys.
>>
>blacks in mansions
Funny, you're either Obama, a rapper or a basketball player then from what I gather. Again, resorting to adhoms hasn't gotten you very far, monkey boy. Stick to what you're good at, ditch debating. Take up, I don't know, adding another felony to your criminal record?
>>
>>130118989
I mean like really openly racist area. Where "I'm just a quarter castizo" whitelarper or a gook are treated worse than a shitskin Arab in Israel.
>>
>>130109274
https://libraryofhate.com/#Race-Interracial-Children-and-Couples
here you fuck teach your fucking sister the facts about being in a relationship with a nigger.
>>
File: plzgetalife.png (658KB, 784x431px) Image search: [Google]
plzgetalife.png
658KB, 784x431px
>>130119122
Yeah actually I do retard. Your genetics are recessive. Weak. Mulatto children are still black. Know your place albino. Your world is fake.
>>
>>130109274
Do it. Come in a clan gown.
>>
>>130119285
And even 1/512 negro "whites" are black. That's how precious European blood is
>>
>>130119122
Nobody likes that you stupid cunt. It doesn't matter how whites breed with inferior races, it's always bad for whites. There's only one way to be perfect, but infinitely many ways to be shit. For whites, the only way is down when it come to race mixing.
>>
File: whites.png (422KB, 1752x674px) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
422KB, 1752x674px
>>130119163
Nah I have a hottie white gf, who I dont plan on marrying. Albino genetics and all. Im am very proud of myself and my people. You on the otherhand live in deep shame and cowardice. You cant handle the truth. Its pathetic. You built the world to cover up your shame. But I see it. And it reeks. your insecurity. Checkmate. This is what it looks like. Say whatever you want. All your cries and denies. Ill be smiling knowing the universe as my back.
>>
>>130110481
lol, I graduated three years ago and it was full of fucking fat lesbians dressed in ill fitting buisiness clothes saying they were dudes.
>>
File: 1472154354679.png (325KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1472154354679.png
325KB, 2400x2400px
>>130109718
It's never too late. This is a cuck fetishizing over niggers banging his imaginary sister. OP is the fucking beta. lol

Stop feeding the cuck nigger cocks.

/thread
>>
>>130119285
HAHAHA. Keep trying
>>
>>130118066

> Tales from alabama that never happened.

No, that's how a huge percentage of white Americans would react to a nigger trying to fuck their sister. You sackless blue-state cucks are actually a neutered and domesticated minority.
>>
File: aslam-parvez.jpg (59KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
aslam-parvez.jpg
59KB, 620x400px
>>130119372
No one cares you poor asian hapa. Stop being a begger and be proud of your own ppl. Youre not an anglo. Youre a mongloid slave you fucking beggar. Weak coward.

Your blood isnt precious. Its deficient.
>>
File: mildpain.jpg (10KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
mildpain.jpg
10KB, 391x391px
>>130119535
Divorce =( tell me about it billy.
>>
>>130119492
What's there to be proud of? Should cows be proud of their history too? It's the same fucking history different farm animal.
>>
File: CNC0w.jpg (48KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
CNC0w.jpg
48KB, 400x490px
>>130119658
Stfu hillbilly. No one cares what you think. Go make our cheese and potatos you fucking inbred hill person.
>>
>>130119681
>REEEEEEEEE
Just because something pure and beautiful is easy to tarnish and vandalize, doesn't mean it never was pure and beautiful. You are the dirt and the shit to our purity and perfection.
>>
File: lol.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>130117438
>being this salty
>>
>>130119818
Ok, buddy. You're getting incoherent now. Time to go to bec
>>
File: 1496991182531.jpg (436KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496991182531.jpg
436KB, 1024x683px
>>130119285
You don't understand what recessive means. Plus you have pubic hair on your head. Humans have straight hair. You are homoerectus
>>
File: Sri_lankaAlbino.jpg (108KB, 598x738px) Image search: [Google]
Sri_lankaAlbino.jpg
108KB, 598x738px
>>130119833
We fucking made you lol. By genetic failure lmao. You still talking SON? SON? You still talking? Fucking LOL. Its checkmate bro. Your SO ASHAMED of your own origins you fucking made the MATRIX. You live in fucking PLEASANTVILLE. Fucking LAWL.

Get unplugged bitch. Free your mind Neo. Ya fucking COWARD peoples. You cant even handle the TRUTH. Fucking lawl bro. Its just the most amazing checkmate feeling.

You can say all your shit. Your whatever. But at the end of the day, youre just deficient mutants. Cursed by the universe. Not fully human. Missing some.
>>
File: uncle ruckus nigger whippin.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncle ruckus nigger whippin.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
It's time for a good old fashioned nigger whippin.
>>
File: mfw.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>130115622
Fuck do I hope you're not bullshitting. Kek.
>>
File: ItsRealYouGuys.jpg (207KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
ItsRealYouGuys.jpg
207KB, 960x652px
>>130120024
Stfu hill billy no one cares your whore mother divorced your loser dad. Cry some more you fucking faggot. Your WHORE mother ruined your whole life. LAWL. What else can I do to you. Your life is shit, it will always be shit. Theres no cure for whore mother broken home billy. KYS.

You lmao. Fucking no girls. SAD! Many such cases
>>
File: art1.jpg (838KB, 1558x2401px) Image search: [Google]
art1.jpg
838KB, 1558x2401px
>>130109752
ya you need to get on her now not sexually but mentally you need to red pill her before you have black nephews that will be coming to your house for family reunions
>>
File: legolulz.jpg (16KB, 365x346px) Image search: [Google]
legolulz.jpg
16KB, 365x346px
>>130117438
>couldnt keep your parents together

Your projection is strong. We understand buddy.
>>
>>130118731
this actually isnt a bad idea....i mean giving it out is, but it may work.
>>
>>130120270
not only are you a nigger, you've also got schizophrenia

how worthless can one person be?
>>
File: khoisan.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
khoisan.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
>>130120108
Youre a fucking RETARD. The only reason ppl have straight hair is MISSING HAIR PROTEINS. Gee? How? Could it be ALBINISM??? A deficieny disease? It is you fucking wimpering coward. You cant handle the truth bitch. Youre as fucking weak as it gets. Shit beneath my feat. Scared of facts, of reality, and universe. Thats the price of your fuckign arrogance you pathetic LOSER weak bitches. Just take your fucking world and crumble it. Its all fake. The matrix. Because youre afraid. Because you cant handle the truth you cowardly weak mutant.
>>
>>130120270
This poo still can't genetics.
>>
>>130117438
That story was awesome. Fuck off nigger
>>
>>130109274
If you see the nigger don't stop to pick them up.
>>
File: kryptonite.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kryptonite.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>130120653
Not only did was your mother a whore, her divorce ruined your life broken home billy.
>>
File: 1494231758425.png (1MB, 1384x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1494231758425.png
1MB, 1384x1387px
>>130120753
I lol'd.

Their hair looks like turds. This might as well be an Andy Sixx thread now.
>>
>>130117732
>>130117438
Damn nigger, you mad.
How's it feel to be less than human?
>>
>>130119285
You do realize recessive genes do not mean they are bad. Infact they are immensely important. The X chromosome is recessive, but immensely important.
>>
>>130120753
We wuz anon and sheet

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>130109274
>beta
>allergic to everything
>frail
Have you considered that he might be a nerdy Jew? Or just a nerd in general?
Also, why did you need to include the fact that he is allergic to everything? His body reacting to foods doesn't make one beta. Also, of he is fragile, maybe he is in poor health. Perhaps he has celiacs. Real celiacs, not the white fiel celiacs
>>
File: TheDeadKind.jpg (57KB, 690x582px) Image search: [Google]
TheDeadKind.jpg
57KB, 690x582px
>>130120768
And your parents are never getting back together you broken hoime angry all the time devasted shitsain. KYS or make your move dylan roof. You have nothing to live for neet.
>>
>>130109274
Your sister is a coal burning whore most white men will have nothing to do with her now.
>>
>>130119285
>low IQ genes are dominant.
That's not a good thing, nigger. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though.
>>
>>130121037
>And your parents are never getting back together
Is this really an insult? LMFAO, niggers are fucking stupid.
>>
>>130120956
Super kek! Niggertriggered and sheeit
>>
File: ima1ges.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
ima1ges.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
>>130120793
Nah just some pathetic fat UGLY fuck like you prob. You uneducated hill billy faggot. Go back to your factory work peasant.
>>
>>130121160
Like niggers know what parents are
>>
>>130109274
>Americans
>>
>>130121206
They got mama and gramma.
>>
>>130121037
Oh you thought my parents were divorced? Projecting much?

You still haven't learned basic genetics. Hopefully you stay in school and learn something.
>>
>>130109718
If you tell her what to do, she will just be more tempted to do the opposite.

>Do not burn coal
>She ends up burning coal just to spite you

You lost already, she breaks even, and eventually loses, all while the beta learns a lesson (hopefully), and the black guy gets white girl pussy, so obviously he wins.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497048046946.jpg (49KB, 857x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497048046946.jpg
49KB, 857x1024px
>>130121184
>>
>>130109274
Hate to say it guys but...
Islamic solution: Honor Killing
>>
You guys are doing a great job making everyone else's lives harder. Hopefully nobody comes your funerals when you die.
>>
File: allyourbase.png (741KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
allyourbase.png
741KB, 640x635px
>>130121160
Your fucking lonely kid stfu. And play with your fucking dick you faggot. You white sates my dick? Tight white butthole and uterus. Know your place beta. Youre a nobody. Go have another cheezeburger hill billy.

Why you talking about genes when your ugly as fuck non chad genetics cant even get a GF. KYS fucking lonely beta.
>>
>>130120881
>when you're already a low IQ chimp and then you get a mental illness
>>
File: Alt-retards.png (446KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-retards.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>130121160
"I-is that an insult!??" yes dipshit. Youre whore of a mother filled for divorce from you loser shitstain dad. Its why youre sucha broken little faggot.
>>
>>130109274
Shoe size? And before anyone gets all weird, I'm asking because every single white chick I've even known who's a coal burner has big ass feet.. Fact.. If shes above an 8, you're just out of luck.
>>
>>130117793
Albinos are not white people, neither were they our ancestors
>>
In front of your sister, tell the nigger that you know what he's after and that he will never be accepted by your family in any way, and then tell your sister, in front of Tyrone, that once she goes black, she isn't welcome back. Then hand her a can of pepper spray while looking at him. Don't accept any excuses/rationalizations in any way. This is not the time to hide your power level.
>>
>>130121277
Calls them mammy and Grammy and thinks mammy is really his sister until he's five because she had him when she was 12
>>
>>130121522
trying too hard
>>
File: emily.png (517KB, 632x692px) Image search: [Google]
emily.png
517KB, 632x692px
>>130121426
How old were you when your whore mother filled for divorce billy? Did you get to see your step dads cock? That your mother loved more than her own son. LAWL. Get rekt and eat shit.
>>
>>130121522
>>130121609
LMFAO
Mad little pathetic bitch.
Suck my dick pussy ass nigger.
>>
File: angermerca.jpg (95KB, 660x290px) Image search: [Google]
angermerca.jpg
95KB, 660x290px
>>130121715
If your dad tried hard your whore mother might not have left him. Jk she was a whore.
>>
>>130109274
you know damn well what happens to girls who burn coal. you need to have a talk with this beta about the severity of this situation.
>>
>>130121522
riddle me this, why can white people also be albino? what are genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2? and why are these skin color genes unrelated to eye color, whereas in albinism the missing proteins affect skin, eyes and hair?
>>
>>130109274

You have to make your sister think the negro is a loser

Or set her up with someone more alpha
>>
>>130120753
African blacks are more frail than whites.
American blacks were bred to be farm equipment. That happened to make blacks breddy good at basketball and football. Thing is, we didn't breed you to be smart; this explains your test scores and generally low IQ (not that it started out too high to begin with). Bonus, working in fields is boring so you sang songs, today many blacks can sing well.
Moral of the story, blacks are still cucked by the massa jew (DNC). Your best bet is to exploit white guilt (Obama) or go into entertainment (L'bron, Will Smith). Clearly you're not very articulate so... why don't you grab a ball and entertain us John Deere?
>>
File: parvz2.jpg (94KB, 532x452px) Image search: [Google]
parvz2.jpg
94KB, 532x452px
>>130121666
Nah they arent, but they made them. And yes they were. You pussy. Thats why below Europe is the middle east. Where thousands of white muslims live in the countries they never show you on the news. Ajerbaijan. Uzebekistan, Khazakstan.

Your whole world is fake. You are made by albinism. A disease. Thats it. Youre not special in the ways you wish you were. Youre just deficient.
>>
File: KANG.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
KANG.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
u white bois better watch out we was kangs in egypt
>>
>>130113411
It's not. Had a dude threaten to shoot his school in my dota 2 regional chat. We checked the calendar and school's in session for another two weeks so we called it in and I made the report this evening.
>>
>>130110459
>muh based nigger
>muh kekistan
fuck off back to red.dit
>>
File: fedoraboreya.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraboreya.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>130121770
Im not even black. Where is your arguement now. You have nothing. Because your mother was a whore. She did ruin your live with divorce. Now stfu and cry yourself to sleep bitch. BTFO.
>>
File: nigrum_primate_noctis_4tards.jpg (946KB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
nigrum_primate_noctis_4tards.jpg
946KB, 1280x1333px
>>130109274
>>
>>130121986
you keep ignoring my science when you post this bullshit. why can white people also be albino? what are genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2? and why are these skin color genes unrelated to eye color, whereas in albinism the missing proteins affect skin, eyes and hair?
>>
>>130122115
being poo isn't better than nigger. especially when you can't answer a simple question about genetics.
>>
>>130122115
You're still a nigger and your insults are pretty funny since you aren't even close to describing me or my life. You're still a nigger, street shitter.
>>
>>130109274
Bullshit
No pretty chick would have no decent date for prom
She is ugly isn't she?
>>
File: parvez.jpg (56KB, 532x452px) Image search: [Google]
parvez.jpg
56KB, 532x452px
>>130121944
Stupid fucking riddle from a stupid fucking person. Whites can be albinos, because whites arent albinos. THey CAME FROM THEM THOUGH. AND THEY ARE DEEPLY. HORRENDOUSLY. MORBIDLY ASHAMMED. SHAMEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

By the truth. By reality. Fucking coward. Such pussies. Man up to your shit mutant. You dont have white pride, you have ALBINO SHAME LOL.

Youre afraid of the truth. I can smell it.
>>
File: Yacob.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yacob.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>130121986
This guy sounds like he is just rewriting what Islam teaches. lol

They believe Yacob created the white devil from albinistic mutations.

Watched too many Black Hebrew Israelite videos maybe?

Denials won't matter. lol
>>
>>130110211
cut off contact with her

>>130110459
fuck off you stupid bastard, they are all niggers
>>
>>130122307
this guy is a poo but everyone always thinks he's a nig anon
>>
>>130112532
fuck off nigger hes roleplaying. nobody in the south does that shit unless you're in hicksville alabama
>>
>>130122345
Do you cry when you see these pictures?
>>
>>130122522
Sorry forgot the pictures that make you weep.
>>
>>130122345
shut the fuck up and get back to class bitch. I literally own you. genes SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 verified source of white skin from over 70 ancient samples, over 8,000 years old.
>>
>>130122345
Things I would still rather be than be a nigger:

Albino
Mexican
Arab
A gorilla
A fly
Dead
>>
File: ntt.jpg (17KB, 360x317px) Image search: [Google]
ntt.jpg
17KB, 360x317px
>>130121963
Why dont your parents get back together? Its cuz they dont love a little brat like you. Finish rotting you wasted life hilly billy shistain. Ill be fucking your women. with ease lol. Youll never know what thats like. You wasted you life. No game. No social skils. Do not pass go. Finish rotting.
>>
>>130122486
I realized that already as you can see in my post there. Still a nigger as far as I'm concerned. Shitniggers are still niggers.
>>
>>130109274
Your bloodline is ruined
>>
File: 1490096440920.png (356KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490096440920.png
356KB, 500x500px
>>130109274
Nice blog post, now fuck off.
Do something about your sister's potential nigger relation issue and get a move on; stop asking us for fucking advice
>>
>>130122626
oh yeah, good call lol
>>
File: Indian albino woman.jpg (61KB, 744x745px) Image search: [Google]
Indian albino woman.jpg
61KB, 744x745px
>>130122136
I already answers my question you LONELY dipshit. Answer me this. Why are you sucha LONELY faggot. Why do white women cum around my dick head with their cervix and you rage about it online while playing with yourself.

Know your place beta. Im better than you at everything. Women. Life. Logic. All of it. Know your place. Learn. ya fucking dipshit. Honestly, your a pathetic lonely motherfucker. Please know your place.
>>
File: moor_painting.jpg (95KB, 532x658px) Image search: [Google]
moor_painting.jpg
95KB, 532x658px
>>
>>130110529
This your sister is a lost cause
>>
File: albino inidian kid.jpg (33KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
albino inidian kid.jpg
33KB, 404x500px
>>130122307
Wah wah wah wah. Say what you want broken home billy. I get it, you never get fucking laid. Who would wanna sleep with your fcuking loser ass. Youre not good at sex. You cant fucking dance. You have no confidence. Just stfu and know your place neet. Theres nothing you can do to me. I will always be happier than you. I get fucking laid and make money bro. Know your place shitstain beta neet.
>>
>>130122841
lol you're off your meds. I clearly know more about genetics than you bitch. your inferior genes won't let you accept the truth.
>>
File: Slave_42e807_638654.jpg (44KB, 304x468px) Image search: [Google]
Slave_42e807_638654.jpg
44KB, 304x468px
>>130122603
>tfw this meme is funny because if an anthropomorphic cartoon mouse actually came to life, it would likely be more intelligent than niggers and would probably enslave them too
>>
>>130122616
Bet youd trade your white skin for not having a whore for a mother ina heartbeat. Broken home billy.
>>
>>130109274
>>130109412
>>130109509
Teach the betafag to be a fucking man.
>>
File: altjedi.jpg (28KB, 547x406px) Image search: [Google]
altjedi.jpg
28KB, 547x406px
>>130122608
What a fucking loser lol. No girls. Just kys because youre missing out and a loser like you will never experience it. You went down the path of failure and no one is going to help you.
>>
>>130123042
>Who would wanna sleep with your fcuking loser ass
That's what I wanna ask you. Only a pathetic loser trolls the way you do. Are you mad because all the white girls ignore you on fagbook and everyone avoids you because you smell like spiced shit irl?
>>
>>130123270
>No girls. Just kys because youre missing out and a loser like you will never experience it
Spoken like a true virgin, pajeet.
>>
File: bvw.jpg (234KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
bvw.jpg
234KB, 1000x590px
>>130122522
Well Im not black you see, but it does make me think you have a mirco penis, and no bitches. Just another fucking lonely beta jerking your hairline away. Lel.
>>
File: blackmanwhitewoman.jpg (352KB, 1343x801px) Image search: [Google]
blackmanwhitewoman.jpg
352KB, 1343x801px
>>130109274
you stupid nigger. saged
>>
>>130123270
you stupid poo, no one gives a fuck about your harebrained shitskin idea. accept that you're inferior to the white man.
>>
File: min01.gif (115KB, 516x293px) Image search: [Google]
min01.gif
115KB, 516x293px
Al-Andalus 711-1492
>>
File: dead nazi.jpg (52KB, 371x480px) Image search: [Google]
dead nazi.jpg
52KB, 371x480px
>>130123091
You dont know shit lol. Just another coward. A nerd coward. Know your fucking place beta. You get no bitches. do you understand. Youre not a man. Youre a pussy. Youre a fucking loser. And you know it. And im smiling at your fucking wierdo creepy loser ass knowing you will never find the happiness you seek. Your misery has only just begun.
>>
File: cf80ceb1cebdcf89cebbceb7.jpg (19KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cf80ceb1cebdcf89cebbceb7.jpg
19KB, 259x194px
>>130123556
Meanwhile in the rest of Europe around the same time.
>>
>>130112366
I like how your flag fits with your comment. Fucking idiot
>>
File: a3.jpg (133KB, 634x642px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
133KB, 634x642px
>>130123481
White man doesnt even exist lol, just an ashamed albino descended deficient mutant. A coward to the truth. Too bad the color of your skin couldnt keep your parents together white boy. Too bad it didnt count where it mattered.
>>
Good game but the thread is nearing it's end, goyburger. :))
>>
>>130123616
bitch I've called you out so many fucking times. white skin doesn't have shit to do with albinism. you're just a self-hating shitskin. what genes control whiteness? why is white skin more sexually desired? you don't know! i bet the "white" bitch you're "fucking" is just an albino pajeet.
>>
File: Just Niggin.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just Niggin.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>130109274
You know what you have to do. Scare the nog away and make sure your sister is smart enough to not let nig-nogs look at her!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>130123390
It's common knowledge to first responders that niggers are the least suicidal of all races in the U.S. because they don't have the mental capacity or self awareness to ever consider it. Just like, you know, have you ever had a depressed dog or a suicidal fish? That's why.

Also, under black male, please add:
- is a nigger
- is more than six times as likely to commit a violent crime as the white giy
- seriously, is a nigger

And white male:
- has a job
- is not a nigger
>>
File: indian mom albino child.jpg (50KB, 700x449px) Image search: [Google]
indian mom albino child.jpg
50KB, 700x449px
>>130123281
Lol? I already have a white gf. A six pack from fucking her brains out so often. What you got chubby loser. You got nothing. No girls. No game. all bark. Do you even lift? Lawl. Fucking know your place beta. You wont get a crumb from me. Ill always be above you in everything. Your lonely sexless beta loser ass knows this.

Inb4

"Y-youre lying!!!"
>>
>>130123754
you have the biggest inferiority complex I've ever fucking seen poo. I watch shitskins like you try to pick up on girls, they reject the shit out of you and then you come here to poo up the board with your inferiority
>>
File: IMAG.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>130123905
Stfu no one cares your whore mother filled for divorce and ruined your faggoty beta little life.
>>
>>130109274
Quietly make sure she goes to the prom. Be a good brother and keep an eye out at the prom. If they leave mid-prom, see where they go. If its a motel, you have your parents call her and have them tell her that your mom's friend spotted her and the guy getting out of the vehicle at a motel. You never fucking know anymore. Scum have been drugging their prom dates with roofies and shit to get them to put out, even for dey bois to run a train on the defenseless girl. Its sick and happens all the fucking time. If he acts ghetto, then he will definitely try to do everything he can to fuck her.
>>
>>130123940
Oh yeah? Well my friend's dad works for nintendo and he says he raped your grandma on her deathbed.
>>
>>130124186
What I mean by keep an eye out at the prom is park someplace where you can watch the exit and stay hidden so she can't spot you, then see where they go and if its some hood, hotel, or motel, call your parents and have them say what I mentioned.
>>
File: east asians.jpg (39KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
east asians.jpg
39KB, 650x385px
>>130110529
Yeah bro, just kill your sister. LmAO. Wow you fucking lonely beta shits are SOOO PATHETIC. I wish I could see your UGLY frail, MUTANT ALBINO faces in real life. Just see that fucking SEETHING LONELINESS. LAWL. FUCKING IGOR.

Honestly you people are SO patehtic. Its why I come here to shit directly down your gullets. You larping beta shits are always hungry. Get owned. I fuck your women lool.
>>
>>130124059
ouch dude you cut me
>>
>>130110459
lel
>>
>>130109274
Okay so...what do we call the families (brothers and fathers) of race traitors?
>>
I don't understand why it's a cultural thing for brothers to sperg out over their sisters dating. If you were the father I'd get it but not as a sibling.

Also if I ever found myself describing my sister as a "very pretty aryan girl and super nice (not basic at all)" I'd want somebody to put me out of my misery.
>>
>>130123262
THIS. fuck him until he becomes a fucking man
>>
File: blue eyes 01.jpg (96KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes 01.jpg
96KB, 640x413px
>>130120956
>>130121031
Feels good to to fuck my white gf and red pill her on albinism. Do.. do you have a gf?
>>
>>130109412
The kikes don't allow for that kind of childcare no more anon. Its not like white males are molded from masculine ideals
>>
>>130124559
>gf
LMFAOing at your life pajeet. Lying on an anonymous message board is as pathetic as it gets.
>>
>>130124559
I live in Black Sea :DD
>>
>>130109274
YOU need to sort your sister out, or you've failed as a brother.
My little sister once told me "a nigger asked me out today, and I just laughed at him. If he talks to me again, I'll point him out to you."
>>
File: 827.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
827.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>130113735
>Incest can create a superhuman
>>
>>130110980
This. OP is the true beta in this situation
>>
>>130122417
Yakub is the chritsian jacob. everthing about the west is fake. Jesus name was Issa. Satan is Shaitan. Gabriel, is jibrael. And Michael is mikhael.

Your world is fakekee. PHONY. I see the truth though. I know what you really are.
>>
>>130124696
Is the Black Sea nice?
>>
>>130109274
Everyone in this thread is under investigation for possible terrorism. Please report to your local police station for further information.
>>
File: 1471583990876.png (425KB, 678x784px) Image search: [Google]
1471583990876.png
425KB, 678x784px
>>130124815
What world. lol

You can barely spell, but I still like your trolling though. Get a spell checker, brah.
>>
>>130124815
the only thing you see is the back of your tear covered hand while you stroke your baby dick.
>>
File: mursi.jpg (68KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
mursi.jpg
68KB, 564x423px
>>130123836
AHAHAHAAHAH SO MAD YOU LONELY BITCH. Youre an albino pajeet. And youre ashamed of it. So DEEPLY ASHAMED LOL. Fcuking coward bro, gtfo my thread. No bitches allowed. A fucking wuss. A pussy. If this was real life Id just btfo of you and make you cry you weakling.
>>
>>130124934
Yes. The sea isn't salty like Aegean. I like that... though last five year the hotels are overflowing with Arabs. That annoys me.
>>
File: 1494743138819.png (998KB, 732x972px) Image search: [Google]
1494743138819.png
998KB, 732x972px
>>130110529
This pretty much!
>>
>>130123754
nigger sucks dick
>>
File: albino indian boys.jpg (218KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
albino indian boys.jpg
218KB, 1200x880px
>>130124259

Wow that was cringey pathetic. Just give up, you got fucking owned. You know your a sexless beta. No game or social skills bro. SAD!

Fucking owned. Whos next.
>>
>>130125056
you'll never get over the fact that you're just a shitskin nigger with an iq of 80 and a tiny baby dick. what a fucking loser. you can't even identify a fucking gene for controlling protein production.
>>
>>130122417
Islam has nothing about Yakob or whatever creating whites.
>>
>>130109274
Well if the nigger asks for a ride, tell him to go fuck himself and not to come near your sister ever again. You don't need to be nice with savages.
>>
>>130115622
I've considered doing that. I just dont have the balls.
>>
File: Trying to Cure Aids.webm (3MB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to Cure Aids.webm
3MB, 368x656px
>>130109274
You have a job to do! Do you really want your sister to be ruined permanently? Do something, doesn't matter what, just don't get caught as the supposed villain and make her understand how bad the nogs are!
>>
File: marraige.jpg (113KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
marraige.jpg
113KB, 397x600px
>>130124668
Only an absolute loser would think you have to lie about a gf. A gf is super easy when youre some ugly faggot with no confidence. Which you are. So pathetic lol. "Y-youre lying!!!" Everytime lol. Pathetic betas.
>>
>>130109274
You're trying way too hard, you stand out like a sore thumb. Normie
>>
File: 1492037787793.jpg (106KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492037787793.jpg
106KB, 730x1024px
>>130110459
These flags still work exactly the same as they used to. Still shows the absolutely cancerous stereotypes on this website

>>130115622
Holy shit this is underrated kek!
>>
>>130109274
Jam the beta's dick down your sister's their throat.
>>
File: whenYoucantDance.jpg (140KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
whenYoucantDance.jpg
140KB, 800x850px
>>130124668
And also I hate pajeets but nice try beta white guy. Jerk some more of your receding hairline away bro. I know thats your specialty.
>>
>>130110529
Don't forget to laugh at her whenever she brings her child around
>>
>>130118720
43 posts by this id.
>>
File: proofwomenaredumb.jpg (349KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
proofwomenaredumb.jpg
349KB, 1024x1024px
you should never be nice to a mudshark female infact you should just shoot her point blank in the face mudshark white women are scum
>>
File: mursi.jpg (119KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mursi.jpg
119KB, 600x800px
>>130124973
The west, Satanic zionisists playground. The whore of babylon. Super fake artificial material world.
>>
>>130125536
so why are you still here, and not fucking your white gf?
>>
>>130125414
I know you're fucking lying pajeet. What's the matter, white girls rejected you at the bar tonight so fuck those american bitches. they're all stupid bitches right? lmao I love watching manlets like you get rejected.
>>
File: tia2.jpg (163KB, 1800x1788px) Image search: [Google]
tia2.jpg
163KB, 1800x1788px
>>130125031
Wow bro thats some prejuiduice slash fetish fantasy you got going. Look nazi larper. I get it. Youre lonely. KYS. No one is ever going to love your loser ass. Youre a fucking creepy wierdo. I know you. Just KYS.
>>
File: blue eyed african hijabi.jpg (90KB, 736x735px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyed african hijabi.jpg
90KB, 736x735px
>>130125214
Stfu nobody likes you war criminals. No one will care if you died tommorow in an explosion. We would cheer. White ppl, brown ppl, black ppl. It would be funny. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>130125928
answer my question laamar
>>
>>130110529
While this is true for strangers, you shouldn't just watch idly by as your own sister is being blacked/jewed. Do EVERYTHING you can to prevent this. If she is a good girl, she'll listen to her family. If not, then she has made her own decisions.

But don't give up your own family that quickly.
>>
>>130125928
look pajeet. you can't even fucking genetics. there's no way you've ever touch a pussy that wasn't your mom's
>>
File: fat-nazi.jpg (23KB, 423x267px) Image search: [Google]
fat-nazi.jpg
23KB, 423x267px
>>130125282
wah wah wah I make more money than now in my 20s than you will ever make by the time your 40. I fuck your women while you have nobody.

Google OCA2 gene please. Then stfu beta faggot. I get it. You fcking suck at life. No confidence. No skills whatsoever. What are you good at it? What? Stfu. Nobody cares you fucking complete loser. KYS.
>>
I have a little sister. If I was in your situation here this is what I would do.
>pull her aside
>look her straight in the eye
>tell her
>"if you do anything with that nigger I will fucking kill you, do you understand me?"
not even being edgy. this is exactly what I would do
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (117KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.jpg
117KB, 960x914px
>>1301257
Why woudl anyone need to lie about that ? LOL. It is honestly SUPREMELY funny that you need to think that. What a pathetic defense mechanism. "I cant get laid! nobody can! Defenitly not non whites!"

So pathetic LOL. Honestlly I just wish I could look upon your ugly af weak beta faces and understand fully how white men can be so utterely pathetic. Abosoleutel Hilarious. White women arent even that great. Theyre fucking easy lool. I can go anywhere and pick up a white girl. You fucking betas wouldnt know how to begin. "Hi my name is jefff"

So funny. Lying!!! Lmfao. Like maximum beta tier shit.
>>
>>130126256
Lmao, it took you an hour to find that on google right? now what are the slc24a5 and slc45a2 genes? oh look, they're the genes responsible for light skin. not the fucking p gene you dipshit. fucking loser. make more money than me? you're an imported h1b code monkey bitch.
>>
File: GeneCombination.png (348KB, 683x619px) Image search: [Google]
GeneCombination.png
348KB, 683x619px
>>130126223
Ive mostly slept with white women you perma virgin. Must be sad, knowing you are bad at sex. Get some practice mate! Dont tell me youre more of a loser than this guy/?? Hint. You are. Sadly.
>>
File: albino sister.png (248KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
albino sister.png
248KB, 602x452px
>>130126476
No wouldnt pussy.
>>
>>130126576
So you're admitting white people eradicated entire populations
>>
Buy some rope, you got yourself new tree decoration
>>
File: SweatingIntensifies.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
SweatingIntensifies.png
142KB, 415x367px
When will OP be back? I'm getting worried...
>>
>>130126710
albino poos aren't fucking white
>>
File: Emma.jpg (93KB, 879x879px) Image search: [Google]
Emma.jpg
93KB, 879x879px
>>130125737
Ill go see her tomm. Gf is nice guiz. Easy when youre a lefty and not a lonely creepy little fashy goy wannabe.
>>
File: indian albinos pic.jpg (566KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
indian albinos pic.jpg
566KB, 1200x628px
>>130126897
Youre not fucking white. Youre albino descended and DEEPLY ashamed of it. Youre a coward who cant handle the truth. Youre pathetic. And you know it. Youre afraid to connect the dots. Thats the price of your fascism. Your greed and arrogance. Look how karma shits directly on your face.
>>
>>130127164
you're just ashamed that when our indo-aryan ancestors split (which literally has nothing to do with albinism) we went on to become the most intelligent, beautiful, world-dominating culture and you can't even poo in loo.
>>
>>130109274

anon didn't come thru

what a fake
>>
>>130127348
NAH YOURE JUST ALBINO DESCENDED AND ASHMED OF IT. SORRY BUSY TALKING TO MY GF LOL.
>>
>>130109509
Do what I did to my sisters black boyfriend
Get a couple of close friends and beat the ever loving shit out of him.
Kick him, Kick his teeth in, bruise his ribs, jack his jaw, yell racial slurs.
Wear a hood and a shirt face mask and make sure you make your message clear: Dont fuck with my sister.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.