[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP RESCINDS DAPA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1471463167980.png (782KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1471463167980.png
782KB, 800x820px
>What is DAPA
Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA) was created as part of President Obama’s immigration executive action.

Under DAPA, the undocumented parents of Americans or lawful permanent residents (green card holders) who have lived in the U.S. since January 1, 2010 can apply for permission to work and permission to stay in the U.S. for three years. This new program has the potential to change the lives of over 4 million people.

>The Department of Homeland Security on Thursday rescinded an Obama-era immigration policy that had allowed for deferred action for parents of Americans and lawful permanent residents, known as DAPA.

>DHS Secretary John Kelly signed a memo on Thursday directing his employees not to carry out an instruction his predecessor, Jeh Johnson, had put in writing in November 2014.

https://archive.fo/4RCXU
>>
This is getting slid.
>>
>>130107198
I agree
>>
>>130106685
DACA is next!!!
>>
File: 1434942842423342.png (107KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
1434942842423342.png
107KB, 320x288px
NOOOOOOOOO STOP DESTROYING HIS LEGACY
>>
Nothing gives me more satisfaction than ruining King Nigger Obama's legacy. By the end of 4 years, even if there is no wall, just destroying the niggers memories will be enough. Maybe lynch the nigger as a bonus, but I want him to live and see the prime of his years being destroyed by Trump.
>>
>>130106685
deflecting from the fact this week we learned over 100,000+ daca dreamers have been let in since January - MORE than obama let in
>>
>>130106685
More of this.
>>
File: original.jpg (495KB, 1800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
495KB, 1800x1073px
>>130106685
Going to be a clusterfuck.
I can see people taking this personally.

Smart move to do it now?
>In before racist diatribe.
>>
>>130112372
Trump keeps the media busy with nonsense it seems
so his (((henchmen))) can gut what's left of the US
If he let in 100,000 more non-wanted (spell correct is a Nazi here now we see) then why would anyone want more years of Trump
>>
>>130110518
Deca will expire soon
>>
>>130110518
Source?
>>
Trump DHS Cancels Obama Executive Amnesty Program (1 hour ago)
The Department of Homeland Security announced late Thursday that it is canceling the program that would have allowed the illegal immigrant parents of American-born children and green-card holders to remain in the U.S. The program would have granted them three-year work permits, and protected them from deportation.
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-dhs-cancels-obama-executive-amnesty-program/
>>
>>130106685
No. what.
>>
>>130106685
Thank fucking God.
I thought Trump was getting soft on dreamer beaners
>>
>>130106685
source
https://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2017/06/15/admin-revokes-blocked-program-to-protect-immigrant-parents-n2342022

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-dhs-cancels-obama-executive-amnesty-program/
>>
>>130112891
They're illegal, they can't complain
>>
shills btfo
>>
File: really makes me think.png (233KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
really makes me think.png
233KB, 388x392px
is this getting slid?
>>
Definetly getting slid. BUMPFT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.