[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Europeans think about native American peoples?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ira hayes.jpg (34KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
ira hayes.jpg
34KB, 500x413px
What do Europeans think about native American peoples?
>>
>>130106453
a warning about unchecked immigration into homelands
>>
>>130106453
What we see in the movies?Cool guys that want to live in peace
>>
>>130106656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEfvGS8RUY
>>
>>130106802
I agree with all of his points. The end result is the same; demographic displacement of a population. No one wants to be a minority
>>
What mart sharters showed them in hollywood movies, what else?
>>
File: germany in 2 years.png (509KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
germany in 2 years.png
509KB, 750x740px
>>130106453
they are the best example on why our immigrationpolicy is fucking bullshit
>>
File: 1488697922229.jpg (68KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488697922229.jpg
68KB, 660x960px
I am a leaf and they are worse than niggers here. I've only ever met two successful indians and the rest are dirty gangbangers who live off welfare. However, they usually aren't as loud as the hooping and hollering nigger of the U.S.
>>
>>130106453
All natural born US citizens are native Americans.
>>
They seem like pretty chill people. Not like Muslims or blacks.
>>
>>130106453
Every burger who comes here looks like a mixed race sub-human (I guess they fallen for the mail order bride meme even though this isn't Ukraine and the hoes are picky) except for the military guys have worked a lot with them while serving in my country great people.
>>
>>130107722
Oh shit I tough it was about burgers my bad guys. Nothing we only see them in movies and history books and always wondered why they were so backwards compared to Europeans who had dank ships and muskets.
>>
>>130106453
Victims of degenerate immigrants,
Uncle Sam must die
>>
They don't understand the actual history of their people and fell for the noble savage myth from books, movies and fictional stories that they had no concept of land, money, war, crime or anything bad and were one with nature. They also the believed that there land was stolen while lots of natives sold their land to Europeans until they realized they sold to much and wanted Europeans out. Modern Natives are just alcoholics who cry and bitch that they are oppressed and how they were a peace loving people till they had to kill and kidnap white people for living on the land they sold them. They were a violent people back then and they are a violent drunk people now
>>
File: 1474157561005.jpg (58KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
1474157561005.jpg
58KB, 736x491px
>>130106453
Semi retarded Asiatic people who crossed the Alaskan land bridge during the last Ice Age. Occupied the American land mass for 50,000 years but never built anything meaningful or achieved a way of life above raping and murdering each other. Their mal adaption to alcohol and smallpox was their death knell.

Also, Pocahontas was amazing at sucking cock.
>>
>>130106453
a lot of wisdom and beauty to their culture but too primitive to compete with newer evolution. sad we lost their spiritual technologies. could have learned a lot.

they're of the same stock as siberians in russia but crossed a land bridge. they lost a war fair/square and should have negotiated harder in the aftermath. migrants into europe currently are not really comparable as it is not a situation of warfare and conquerers as much as one of deliberate strategic cultural engineering
>>
>>130108243
Зaткниcь бaк
>>
>>130108243
Literally, this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.