[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA is under attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: turbocuck.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
turbocuck.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
As some of you may know, there is currently an active agenda to take down the government of the United States of America. Some of you may understand this and therefore understand what is at stake. Support of Trump or his opposition will not stop this constant barrage by the mainstream meteor until their objective is met, and then they will get a new objective and start over. The current objective is to topple the U.S. dollar to the point where other currencies become viable. China is next in line to be the most profitable by the banking cartels, I really feel this is why China is so deeply invested in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. With Europe destroyed and the U.S. on the way out, it is time they play their hand. They will do it the way they always do. They will use propaganda. They did with the bible, they did it with Martin Luther, the renaissance, the revolutionary war, the civil war, world war 1 & 2, Iraq and everything in between. The biggest problem was the Internet, but that is now being taken away slowly as well. The boomers are still alive and very much brainwashed. This is key. This is why they are playing their hand now. It didn’t matter who won the election. Trump is painted as a bully. Hillary would have been painted as a traitor if she didn’t do whatever she was told.
>>
Sites like tumblr, twitter, Facebook all attempt to steer the younger generation in the desired direction of these political interest groups. The boomers are lost. The idea here is to divide us all with poorly written rhetoric on television and then online using the poorly written rhetoric we write ourselves in shitty blogs. My friends, the government is not the problem. The media is the problem. More specifically, those that control the media are the problem. Wolf Blitzer, Megyn Kelly, Brian Williams, Scott Pelly, Stephen Colbert, the list goes on. All of these people are replaceable. Until the Weinsteins, Reiners, Sandlers, Katzenbergs, Zuckers, Moonves, Lyntons, etc… are removed from power viciously and without remorse, we are a nation that is doomed to fail at some point. Rupert Murdoch is no friend of ours either. Pic related. It’s what happens when you have a weak mind due to being a child of divorce or neglected by shitty boomer parents. This is what happens when propaganda fills in that missing gap and tells you that you were the cause slavery, the holocaust, that you waste water poor little Africans could be drinking, or that you eat too much meat and kill too many animals, or that you use too much oil and kill too many trees, or that you are responsible for causing the fucking planet to melt.

tldr: the media is our enemy
>>
File: Enlightened Patrick.jpg (4KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened Patrick.jpg
4KB, 135x90px
>>130105810
>>130105852

Hmm, you've made the first step, and I applaud you, but if you think it's only this shallow, you've got a rude awakening ahead of you.

Lurk moar
>>
>>130106099
This is for the summer kids my friend.
>>
>>130106099
Uh Oh, Spaghetti Os
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.